Disclaimer: I'm a Google employee

>Disclaimer: I'm a Google employee

Attached: hacker-news-logo.jpg (350x350, 16K)

>SHOW HN: An AI based Kubernetes deep learning for cryptocurrency IoT systems made in React.js and Go

>Ask HN: How are you solving world hunger with programming?

kekd

>orange bad man but in a very intelectualoid way

>disclaimer im a intel shill

How do you implement a persistent hashtable when your only abstraction is a linked list?

I use Rust btw

Slowly.

Moot, pls

Opinions are my own and do not represent those of my employer

Attached: images (4).jpg (502x611, 19K)

>How we embraced transsexual extreme programming paradigm and made a bunch of misogynists leave our company

Hacker news is a better discussion venue for technology with a far better signal-to-noise ratio than Jow Forums

There, I said it.

Of course, who was the idiot that thought anonimity would bring quality discussion?

Duh, but it's even worse than Reddit at this point.

the advent of code generals are the only good threads on Jow Forums

>tfw final semester weeks coincide with AoC
>tfw absolutely no time for it
It was nice to ignore uni and participate for a couple of days. Still paying the price in grades though.

>SHOW HN: An AI based Kubernetes deep learning for cryptocurrency IoT systems made in React.js and Go

Attached: 1540728492933.png (316x345, 105K)

>implying hackernews is a technology discussion board

>let's talk about how hard it is to live in silicon valley. No, I've never left California in my life, how can you tell?

underrated

This is pretty much spot on.

If you decode the pseudo-intellectualism and fake politeness of HN posts, it really is hardly different from Jow Forums.

Here's an example from a random thread I just went on and found:
> I find it interesting that your criteria for selecting a laptop seem to be primarily aesthetic.
On Jow Forums that would become something like:
>>buying a gaymer laptop
>>not using a thinkpad

If you went through and "translated" every post in an HN thread, it would start to look a lot like Jow Forums, except about Silicon Valley faggotry instead of consumer tech and Linux faggotry.

Another thing is that if you're a domain expert on something, you can see pretty quickly see that HN is basically Dunning-Kruger: The Site. Flawed or overly simplified explanations of things is pretty much the norm, and they usually don't even get corrected by someone smarter.

Tell HN: Company You Have Never Heard Of is closing

>Tell HN: I taught my gender queer saughter programming using a computer made of dildos

You're right, your post looks like an HN comment.

It's really not. Only if you are a pleb and read pleb Jow Forums threads then perhaps Jow Forums is bad. Now please back to plebbit and HN you go my boy.

obligatory mention of n-gate.com

hacker news [0] and 4channel [1] are both shitholes

[0] lol citations
[1] amirite?

Can you not

why?

>Blocking ads is immoral

All comments Copyright © 2009, 2010, 2011, 2012, 2013, 2015, 2018, 2023 Thomas H. Ptacek, All Rights Reserved.

Very interesting implications. I wrote more about this here [0]

[0] - medium link

Terry A. Davis made a lot of posts on HN, but he never posted on Jow Forums.
Checkmate, atheists.

If you search for posts about Terry or TempleOS you'll see more than half of the comments attacking terry for racism.
HN was a good place for tech discussions around 2011-12, nowadays it has become a cesspit of sjw basedbois

What would happen if we took everyone that has posted on HN so far in 2019 and air dropped them into the middle of a rural town in Montana?

Attached: 1530596484684.jpg (852x581, 201K)

Terry was well known and a regular at /prog/ you fucking newfag

Do they format it manually or is this done automatically?
I just lurk the site.

>Advice From Someone Who has Literally Failed At Everything They Have Ever Done

they would start a basedbean farm and solve world hunger with their groundbreaking basedbean blockchain, allowing millions of starving Africans to be talked down to while
Tim cook gives fellatio to Steve jobses corpse while being jerked off by a line of publicists after funding the project with his bad dragon budget

applies to the entire internet really

HN is CNN as Jow Forums is to Breitbart, all shit

some jew called moot

>no mention of the blockchain anywhere
Dropped

> even worse than Reddit
how so? I don't see as many echo chambers or facebook tier humor as in reddit

this is the correct answer

They'd all be dead within the week