Is hackernoon /ourwebsite/? Based and redpilled

hackernoon.com/on-the-infestation-of-small-souled-bugmen-6561ae922e07

Is hackernoon /ourwebsite/? Based and redpilled

Attached: images.jpg (300x168, 11K)

>inb4 muh pol boogieman

I wish Jow Forums would leave and stay leave

a whole lot of derision and nothing actually useful.

>but somehow everyone also has nothing—no community, no natural spirit, no substance of mind
>but somehow everyone has none of these imaginary concepts that mean nothing but sound oh so good so you can see how right and better I am than everyone
Go fuck yourself, manipulative degenerate. If anyone deserves to be removed from this world, it's only you, psychopath. Bugmen or whatever show no malice and just provide a foundation to the economy, but you are actively evil.

Cool blog bro

go back to your reddit safe space faggot

This

Doesn't take a lot of imagination or guts to write an article like OP's where you sperg out at people for actually building new technologies.

It's the kind of thing you write and/or find insightful when you're an angsty 17-year-old trying to make sense of the world and you think the unabomber had anything interesting to say.

not tech related

Go back to school, retard. Not being able to spot an obvious horoscope-style contrarian psychopatic manipulation that you can write about any time in human history, how fucking jello-brained can you be?

What an absolute horseshit of article, religious propaganda-tier

>muh superior value
>y-you are not okay because N A T U R A L S P I R I T
>muh stop having fun reeeeee
>you are happy? NO YOU ARE NOT!

Is this the point when you recruit people to kill le ebil jewz?

cringe and bluepilled. Beta male faggots

So can someone summarize OP's article to me

Just seems like paragraphs upon paragraphs of bombastically and pretentiously shouting:
>TECHNOLOGY BAD!!!
>LARGE CORPORATIONS BAD!!!
>CONSUMER ELECTRONICS BAD!!!
from the hilltops.

Don't really have the patience to read yet another angsty teen trying to rehash Nietzsche's Thus Spoke Zarathustra in their own snotty know-it-all tone for the 571th time

man i don't even disagree that there are a lot of issues with, for lack of a better word, modern society, but just sitting and spewing mockery at people accomplishes nothing but making yourself feel special.

Nigger

>t. fat white trash hick 'aristocrat of the soul'

Back to Jow Forums faggot.

He actually thinking alpha and beta exists
Next you'll be saying that a plant will turn a man into a woman

Attached: 1519968183750.gif (540x540, 279K)

This is how most web devs are, total soi cucks

based and redpilled

These people dont even read Nietzsche, its just basic dehumanization propaganda 'everything i dont like is bugmen'

s/He/Imagine

Check 'em and stop shilling your shitty blog
Those fags are annoying but I'm still not reading your autism soup of a post

ooh so close

Fuck fail
I can still get dubs tho

Attached: you_cap.png (448x468, 194K)

Say some shit about these bugmen and I'll whoop your ass in public. And the judge will be on my side. You're not welcome on this planet, worm.

Meh, it's just a rant that goes from nowhere and goes nowhere. Once you read it, you are back to square one, except maybe you hate apple now, but we already knew apple was shit before reading this intelectualoid clusterfuck.

fun blog, it's getting creepy seeing corporations treated like parents

>t. faggot cuck

Two years ago none of you knew the word "bugman" until some le ebin alt right youtuber said it and then you started pretending you always knew it and were very smart

>"Worse yet, he gobbled up the STEM dream sold by grubby toy merchants, dooming himself to an existence of zeroes and ones. Zero purpose. One sad bugman."

Holy shit lol. It's like poetry.

Damn, this dude is either projecting hard as fuck or constructing a goliath of a strawman to make whatever small life he has cobbled together feel like more than it is. He’s not all that wrong, but the caricature is so comical that it reflects more about him than his target.

t. Tyler Durden

>muh babies first existential crisis

Snarl words bring down the entire blogpost and make it come across as an uneducated rant instead of a legitimate criticism of our current hypermarketted society.

>When it comes to sports, bugmen can be neatly divided into two distinct groupings. Sports is either not part of his life—the nerdbug—or it is one of his defining characteristics—the jockbug. The latter, once a promising athlete, now watches on beer and betting slip-in-hand as blaring, sanitized SPORTS! is beamed into his retinas, relieving his brain of any signs of life that might have otherwise surfaced. Jockbugs have been known to spend as many as 30 hours a week consuming SPORTS!, and even more reading/talking about it.
Holy shit, now this is really some autistic NPC screeching.

Attached: 1539573516547.jpg (240x249, 5K)

nice blog. thanks.

you know you are the NPC right?

Yeah, like I'm not missing anything if I don't pay attention to what pack of niggers scored better than the other this season. Sports have aways been and will always be a low-brow "bread and circuses" entertainment.

Sports are for braindead fags. There is no middle ground. Now kys, 'woke' NPC brainlet.

tl;dr but the first few sentences consolidated me in my conviction that the alt right are no-good zoomer college hippies (or maybe rather NEET hippies)

sports are for fags that is what the passage you just posted is about.

Can you fucking read?

i see him bashing sports he is describing two different types of NPCs sports itself is NPC.

Attached: retarded worldviews.png (800x500, 37K)

t. bugman

I don't care what the article is about but it's hilarious to see these bugmen free tard crawl out of the woodwork.
>S-soi bois contribute...
Shut it you pinko commie bastard

Imagine unironically writing something like this. /ouredgy14yearoldautist/

holy fuck i have not seen someone this retarded in awhile.

Attached: 1517771132049.jpg (1000x437, 110K)

He says that you're a bugman if you're a lazy sports fan who doesn't keep his body in shape and participate in competitive activities or have no interest whatsoever. Nothing about sports being an NPC activity.

Hopefully we can just do T tests in the future and gas those under a certain threshold.

t. one retard

Attached: Cannek.png (1144x772, 267K)

seething baldie

>e]
>seething christ cuck

Going to the gym and keeping your body in shap has nothing to do with sports though. That is what he is describing though sport watching is an NPC activity. Playing in a sport for fun is not. Even someone who absolutely hates sports can still enjoy basketball or playing baseball.

Hahaha, I'm actually getting a haircut later today because my bangs are in my face, but keep projecting soiboi

Attached: 1537306849966.png (640x480, 15K)

>GeneratePhraseIfReplyDetected();

Attached: our last hope hitler.jpg (500x717, 143K)

Attached: 1540733732430.jpg (640x480, 64K)

Keep injecting that sweet T and you'll shine like an egg.

>conservative values good

Attached: proud npc.png (843x500, 195K)

Injecting?
My body makes it
Unless you think I'm one of those trannies.

>n-no u
lmao sure friend

words on screen bad. run getAngry()

NPC fags are the worst

Attached: 1502326980516.png (546x700, 360K)

>he actively supports the unchecked rise of AI and notions of planetary relocation
What's the problem with colonizing Mars (other than that it may be impractical/impossible)? He says it like it's somehow dangerous.

>he thinks being anti-technology isn't peak NPC
All the npcs I know like to reminisce about how life was "much better" before tech

I wonder who could be behind the OP

Also color me surprised that he is a Lobster Daddy cocksucker

Attached: Screenshot_20190108-160559-01.jpg (1075x891, 176K)

"Bugmen are what we get when a culture is infantilized, watered down and stripped of the very intellectual, philosophical and honourable fibre that once made it great. Totally dependent on the compromised support of his nanny state and high-tech devices, the bugman has been reduced to the status of a domestic animal. A 200-pound child."

What's evil about this statement you fat fuck? This is absolutely the state of modern society.

>logic hurt head. Me angry.

You motherfuckers lack self awareness. There's a fuckton of you dudes thinking the exact same way, falling for the same stupid memes, creating audiences for faggot LARPers that think they can change the world. You're not funny, you're not creative, you feed on the same stupid literature and websites, you laugh at the same people. You are not any less robotic than other "NPCs". Most of you faggots probably even listen to the same music.

>yet another puerile criticism of society that has been repeated since the late 18th century
Magatards will be forever stuck at this mentality if they keep ignoring post-modernist writers (who have a more comprehensive and modern understanding of today's society)

Jow Forums TOLD ME POST-MODERNISM BAD

"Look at these people having fun, living easier lives than me back in my day, that makes me so mad"

It might not be evil but this can only come from someone with a truckload of salt shoved up their asses

Normies talk about things like their favorite window manager, woodscrews and loli pantsu at dinner parties? Sounds nice desu, good for them.

Neither is the faggot calling everyone he doesn't-like a bugman from an online soapbox exactly a paragon of "intellectual, philosophical and honourable fibre". What are his achievements? Being a part of the contrarian NRx alt-right circlejerks and LARPing as a Unabomber?

Jesus fuck I read part of this article and I'm reminded of Joachim Hoch. At least put some effort in not being such an obnoxious faggot.

Theres nothing wrong with having a better support from goverment, its social security. Neither high-tech devices, that allows us to do much more than without them.

Oh really?
Then what do you call this:
>cringe and bluepilled. Beta male faggots

>stripped of the very intellectual, philosophical and honourable fibre that once made it great

Literally when in history men had a "intellectual, philosophical and honourable fibre"? If anything, people of the past were much more barbarian than even actual normies.

If you need to rely on a 3rd party to survive because you're too much of a soi cuck to make it on your own, you absolutely deserve to die. The problem is that modern society is too safe and these bugmen will continue breeding and creating bugchildren. You are the problem. You will be the first to be wiped out during the revolution.

Fuck this guy's twitter is like a study on the brain damage effects of too much Jow Forums

Attached: Screenshot_20190108-162239-01.jpg (1080x845, 147K)

WHY DO WE LIVE IN A SOCIETY

t. underage b&

>If you need to rely on a 3rd party to survive because you're too much of a soi cuck to make it on your own, you absolutely deserve to die.

You are reliant on the entire society you faggot larper, thats the optimal strategy, hunters died out while civilization emerged. You exist within society like it or not, "independence" is a meme.

LE SURVIVEL OF LE FITTTEST AMIRITE?

*shoots up school*
*suicides*

Upvote

buttblasted plebbitors

I rely on you for nothing. You contribute nothing of value to me and I am doing just fine.

Maybe he shits in the woods like that other faggot larper Varg.

>too retarded to discriminate between the society as a whole and Jow Forums user
Truly an NPC

Attached: 1546371182645.png (636x773, 14K)

REDDIT BAD
Jow Forums GOOD
BUY BUTTCOIN

Attached: Screenshot_20190108-163306-01.jpg (1080x720, 91K)

>The privileged people of the world are fucking over the people on the bottom
>Jow Forums defends this
Jow Forums confirmed cucked and bluepilled

>that faggot is a magatard channer
oh who would've guessed

I could kill all of you and it wouldn't bother me at all

Based and edgypilled

>let me post on social media about the ills of posting on social media

Funny that, for a external observer, he would look exactly the same as any tourist normie taking pics. This guy is prime cognitive dissonance, he even looks like the sóyboys he criticizes.

Attached: your_brain_on_pol.png (580x377, 312K)

>Look at these NPCs destroying the values of western society boo hoo hoo
>Fuck off I'm free to live however I want I don't depend on society

So which is it

Attached: peterson.jpg (948x1199, 330K)

Implying Jow Forumstards can process this level of cognitive dissonance

Hi, mind if I give you my r3ddit gold, fellow gentlemen?

Yeah, that is pretty cringe. If he isn’t willing to commit to what he said in the article, why bother writing it?