Which DarkNet Market is your favorite?

Which DarkNet Market is your favorite?
Which currency are you using?

Attached: image-1221992-galleryV9-mjft-1221992.jpg (850x460, 73K)

hehe i dont know what u mean what is a dark net ?? nver heard of that website lol :P

um you can't discuss illegal stuff here sweetheart

do people buy drugs online?

Yes and it's pretty reliable and cheap

I don't use dark themes

I've always thought of these as scams a..are they not?

Most of them are run as honeypots without buyers realising

The markets are basically eBays, there are scammers but if you are not retarded, you won't get scammed.

I just use Dream with Bitcoin because I'm lazy and don't use it enough or for anything big enough for authorities to care

fuckin pedos

I used to when I was into drugs the quality is far superior to what local dealers had and cheaper too

Attached: 1514098750761.jpg (770x1000, 128K)

What does that even mean? Is Police sending drugs to satisfied customers?

Bitch who tf goes to markets for CP?

pedophiles

Buyers are not the target tho

Do you use your real name and address?

You have to use a burner address

Impossible where I live. The packages are not registered, so I don't have to sign for them, the postman can just throw it onto my backyard. If I don't open the letter, what will cops do?

No nigga there are plenty of other sites that are much better for that

Yep can't be assed paying for a PO box or something
I buy weed like every 6 months cops don't give a shit

They take over the site and and change sellers public keys, buyers send their information thinking it's the original buyer. They usually raid buyers known for bulk buying

Okay? But those who don't buy in bulk will have to get something, or it will be immediately known that the market is compromised.

Check out the operation done by the German police on the hansa market, operation bayonet I think was the name

Lol no.

Underrated

not darknet, just pot, but alberta cannibis is pretty good.

Wut

CGMC for anything thc. All of the vendors are vetted and it's invite only. Hmu if you need an invite. I use dream market for benzos, it's a pretty shitty DNM but it's the only viable option.

This thread is niggerlicious

Attached: 92209765-6EB6-4FFA-9BEA-AB119842F2CD.png (816x974, 1.8M)

if you are buying personal amounts, YES. Using a different name than one that normally arrives at that address alerts postal security and could raise suspicion about the package. If you are buying in bulk for selling, then the idea is to take over a burner address, start sending junk mail to the address for a couple months with a fake name, and only THEN should you actually buy off a DNM using a fake name. If the package never arrives, or there are police at the address waiting for a CD (controlled delivery) then the address is burnt and you never go there again. You could also try registering for a post-box using fake ID, but that is extremely risky.
Most darknet ecommerce are scams just looking for easy bitcoin from dumb retards. There are only a few darknet markets that are actually real, you can find these using forums like dread or TMG. For every legitimate darknet site, there exists 1000 fake phishing sites used to steal information, bitcoins or direct you to another phishing site that will inevitably try to steal from you. Since darknet sites use tor onion addresses which are pretty much just gibberish, it's impossible to tell if you actually are on a legit site or not if you have never seen the real address. That's why those forums I mentioned above are so important if you don't want to lose money.
This is just untrue, and only valid to the Hansa market before it was shutdown by the police. Users caught onto it though, and they learned a lot from the whole ordeal. A huge amount of scrutiny is now being put on things like PGP keys to make sure they're legit, I.E. canaries. If a DNM was taken over, and keys started getting changed, along with new scripts that try to track users, information would get out extremely fucking fast.

yeah, one of my friends orders that shit online. keeps sending me snaps of how he gets high all the time. fucking faggot.

this
That fucking retard probably thinks DNM consumers don't talk to each other and that all reviews are faked

Here's some general advice that will help anyone interested in this. I haven't done anything DNM related in a few months now, so it could be slightly outdated.
If you're just a stoner looking for weed or shrooms, CGMC is definitely the go-to market. Otherwise, wallstreet/dream is your best bet. There have been rumors going for years that dream has been taken over by police, its all FUD, just don't do anything stupid and you'll be fine.
Make sure you use tails on public wifi, and research the sellers before you buy. Use an encrypted drive to save your market passwords, PGP keys and crypto wallets. Always manually encrypt your personal details, never use a market's auto-encrypt feature unless you like being anally pillaged. Use monero if possible, and don't use bitcoin tumblers unless there is no other option. Never enable javascript on DNMs, ever.
Sellers are on a constant cat-and-mouse chase with the police with how they handle opsec. Originally, drugs were hid in things like cd cases, birthday cards, etc. These are called decoys and are still used today but in a much, much more sophisticated way. Sellers mainly use concealing materials to prevent scanners and sniffer-dogs which are their main threat, mylar is a pretty common one. Make sure your seller has good reviews for their opsec, and if you plan on leaving a review yourself, never reveal specific details about it. You should be way more concerned about giving a random druglord your name and address than the police finding that you ordered 1g of weed to your parents house. Make sure they're reputable, otherwise you could get blackmailed in the future or exit-scammed.

If in doubt, search for the DNM buyer's bible, it contained a shitton of good advice. It was originally hosted on reddit, although they recently banned all DNM-related subreddits, so you're gonna have to find a mirror.

Fuck off, CIA Nigger.

Thank god for dreammarket

Got tons of xanax and fentanyl off there, been cutting the fent with h and sellign it for 2 years. gotta do it through niggers though so when people die they wont fuck with you

based

nice try FBI

Attached: grandma.jpg (640x732, 72K)