Untitled

Attached: Untitled.png (1305x913, 105K)

Other urls found in this thread:

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/nepxbz/i-gave-a-bounty-hunter-300-dollars-located-phone-microbilt-zumigo-tmobile
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

There's a reason I leave my phone at home and don't carry it with me everywhere I go.

What's the service?

The one you're using does this as well.

I'd rather a bunch of individuals to have this than something like to police, at least. the worst they can do is steal my money and even then they'd pay more for locating me than I ever have on me.

Attached: the freedom snake.gif (500x665, 245K)

>than … police
If a bunch of thugs have access to this, the police does as well. I mean, 99% of EULAs you accept acknowledge they happily give info to the cops.

That didn't answer the question

I'm not in the states. Should check what I've agreed to.

That's cool and everything,but how are you supposed to get the actual phone back?Stolen phones probably end up in nigger-infested crack dens in the ghetto or they get sold off in Mexico.You probably wouldn't even want it back after it's been where it's been.

Read the OP retards holy shit

motherboard.vice.com/en_us/article/nepxbz/i-gave-a-bounty-hunter-300-dollars-located-phone-microbilt-zumigo-tmobile

This is why you never give out your number.

Buy a prepaid sim and activate it in chat with fake credentials and then use a call forwarding service with SIP numbers and give that out.

And the police force isn't made up of individuals perfectly capable of getting the same information?

>activate in chat
You lost me

>not being able to buy a prepaid sim with no credentials at any kiosk around

fucking 3rd world countries

You're able to do this especially on third world countries.

Most of Europe allows you to buy a prepaid sim card you can use with no registration at all or activation.

Well some US colonies don't allow that like Germany, most normal first world countries do.

I don't have geoloc activated, IDGAF.

whats the point of having a smartphone then. mine as well just have a house phone, if they even make those anymore.

>Most of Europe allows you to buy a prepaid sim card you can use with no registration at all or activation.
wrong. it's eu law now that prepaids have to be registered. i think only uk and .cz haven't ratified it yet

There is no such EU law.

Literally bought a card a week ago.

Only some countries require activation or registration, those with their head in US ass, like Germany and Poland.

>for the price of a new phone i got my crappy old phone back

>reddit spacing

>When you run out of arguments.
I bet you're from a US colony country.

>new IP
>out of arguments
It's probably just some random guy sick of bullshit post formatting

you're aware that you can just be triangulated, right?

>doxxing-as-a-service is real
Based dystopian present

How long until somebody uses this to stalk and kill somebody (like a jealous ex boyfriend or a gangland hit) and we see a huge PR shitstorm on T-Mobile, AT&T, et al?

>there's a service that does X
>What's the name of that service user?
>omg such retards, im so smart

the name of the service(s) is in the article, read it.

Nothing even remotely big will happen. People just don't care, their toys are way to cool to have consequences.

This isn't new. There have been pay-to-access databases with stupid amounts of information about you available since the 80's.
Some are intended for use by journalists or other such "authorized" individuals, but there are no controls on the usage.

you didn't provide the article, the source, a link or archived link. i aint searching for a god damn bullshit "article" and give page hits to them. you're an idiot to suggest otherwise.

see

Do you think we're going to google for the article or something?