Does the BlackBerry Bold 9000 have a text editor? Can I transfer the texts to a computer?

Does the BlackBerry Bold 9000 have a text editor? Can I transfer the texts to a computer?
Basically, I want a cheap qwerty phone to write 4 to 20 pages a day and I believe this can be the one.

Attached: cheap as fucko.png (1200x700, 407K)

Bump.

I would recommend the passport or classic instead since with those you'll have the ability to install a variety of text editors and less of a hassle syncing with your pc

Thank you.

Your fingers will fall off if you write 20 pages on a shitty little keypad

why not get a 'normal' phone and carry around a small keyboard?

>$184, probably usd
>cheap as fucko
nein

That's the joke.

The battery is a problem and I live/work in a dangerous place. A cheap looking phone is the best thief repellent.

Get a passport. They go for $199 at the most and has a Way better screen and keyboard for typing.

The bold 900 goes for 40 dollars where I live.

See The Passport is a lot better.

>A cheap looking phone is the best thief repellent
No, .45 ACP is the best nigger repellent. Get your facts straight.

>.45 ACP
Thanks, boomer.

I'm 24 and I carry a handgun. Why don't you?

what the fuck is this ancient-ass poor person shit, just get an iphone like a non-virgin

>touchscreen keyboard
>any amount of typing, let alone 4-20 pages per day
Gross

Because gun manufacturers are kikes and sell guns at a 1000% markup anywhere outside the US

*blocks ur path*

Attached: 1529235213614.png (620x420, 212K)

Buy one anyways. Guns are like cars. You don't really need more than one or two of them, and you only need to buy them once. But if you buy shitty ones you'll regret it. So save up and buy yourself a nice firearm, Europoor.

>Does the BlackBerry Bold 9000 have a text editor?
Yes, the MemoPad. I type tons on mine, and I haven't hit any file length limits yet.
>Can I transfer the texts to a computer?
Yes, I use the BlackBerry Desktop Software. It can also be Bluetooth'd IIRC, but I haven't tried it that way.

Where do you live, user?

Might even buy it for myself just because it's so cheap even though i don't really need it.

Attached: Screenshot_20190109_024529.jpg (1080x412, 85K)

wtf just get a tablet with a bluetooth keyboard. Or at least get a phone with a larger screen, to connect the bluetooth keyboard.

>I want a cheap qwerty phone to write 4 to 20 pages a day
Search "blackberry thumb"

DO NOT BUY THIS ONE!
I have both, the nokia and the bb. The bb keyboard is amazing while the nokia keyboard is shit.

The .45 ACP is a caliber for boomers. Real Chads are 9mm lovers.

What a coincidence, I'm buying from this guy too.

What would be the boomer and chad of rifle calibers?

Maybe 30-06 is a boomer round, and 5.56 is a chad round

dont do this. Get a Q10 at lest. The Bold 9000 is ancient by comparison and has poor batterylife.

Any PalmOS device with a physical keyboard would fit your needs.
Most of them are also dirt cheap these days.

>and has poor batterylife.
How long does it last?

>I want a cheap qwerty phone
>to write 4 to 20 pages
why wouldn't you get a netbook or a tablet? why not get a handheld Bluetooth keyboard to write on your current phone?

Mine only lasts a day, but has been in freefall recently: six months ago, it lasted 2. Time for a new battery, methinks.

Because .

>9mm
You might mildly upset people with that. If I shoot someone I'm not fucking around. The goal is to kill them as quickly as possible. That's why I carry .45 ACP. It's the cartridge that took US troops through both world wars.

Do you use for calls and internet?

>a cuck caliber for two cuck wars
Nothing more fitting.

Now this is boomerposting

>

Attached: Screenshot_20190108-195827_eBay.jpg (1080x2220, 651K)

Jesus christ that's disgusting. Look at that fucking finger cheese.

Attached: fgsfds.jpg (335x352, 25K)

That's just awful

Get a droid 2

>all the amerilards in this thread

Attached: 1529826098552.jpg (658x499, 51K)

this, why the hell are you using a tiny keyboard to type more than 160 characters at a time?

Imagine that, Americans on a US website.
Shocker.
You'd better alert the press post haste.

Attached: 1499983001471.jpg (427x427, 21K)

You're overdue for your daily peace stabbing.