What kind of retarded Silicone Valley faggot designed these pieces of shit? They hurt peoples ears...

What kind of retarded Silicone Valley faggot designed these pieces of shit? They hurt peoples ears, they aren't customizable for people like me with big ears and yet Apple continues to make them without soft tips. Why are they still used?

Attached: s-l300.jpg (246x300, 8K)

>Silicone Valley

because morons like you buy them

/thread

i find them to be comfy and they don't fall out. In contrast the style in pic related always fall out for me

Attached: th.jpg (450x386, 13K)

I don't buy them. I just tried them on an hour ago and they feel like shit.

Generally speaking, most apple stuff is overpriced garbage. But these headphones are actually the most comfortable earbuds I've ever had. They're even comfortable while walking which is important to me

Work fine for me

They're the best earbuds I've found for my ears. Those earbuds that have soft/interchangeable tips always fall out of my ears. The only complaint I'd have about apples earbuds is that they yank my ears hella hard if the wire gets snagged on anything.

Not an apple fanboy either, just used these things since my first ipod in like ~'07ish

This

speaking of morons...

same

Yeah the amount of fucking hype they pushed at the time in regards to the amount of audio engineering / tuning they did fell flat. They are so crap.

What gets me though is the plug and strain relief. I cycle with jeans and broke three pairs in 2014 because the cable would pinch at the connector and break the conductors after 3 months. I tried to repair them several times and its seems impossible because there are 2 conductors that are braided together and impossible to separate for soldering. It tried with several pairs. :/

UNFIXABLE PLANNED OBSOLESCENCE

Attached: crapod.jpg (1417x1009, 113K)

You use then wrong:

you think those are bad what about the wireless version. Was at the gym and saw one wall out of a persons ear and it hit the treadmill thing went flying across the gym and got crushed by another guys weights.

yikes, an autist

They're literally the only headphones I've ever felt comfortable. Just sucks to pay the Apple tax.

user, I hate to be the one to tell you this, but you might be retarded.

Comes with my yearly iphone purchase.
never had a fitting issue. even with the old design. idk what kind of ogre ears you have user, but you should go get them checked.

Attached: shrek-ear.jpg (181x200, 7K)

Why?

>They hurt peoples ears, they aren't customizable for people like me with big ears and yet Apple continues to make them without soft tips.
I think every.single.one of you people are wearing them incorrectly. Soft tips, wtf, you're trying to jab that shit inside your ear canal aren't you, dumbass.

Just buy AirPods.

Kill yourself, subhuman itoddler.

I've used them, they're not bad, but lack sub-bass

>I don't like this product
>just buy literally the same thing except without the cable and for 5x as much

Why is the bass so fucking heavy on earpods?

People like bass

They're just free backup earbuds. You don't need to use them, and people rarely do.
But either way, I find them pretty comfy. They're designed for the majority. Of course, there will be outliers, but they are negligible.

Sound signatures on consumer-grade ear/headphones tend to lean on the bassier side.
Also, they're not quite full-on in-ears, yet more snuggly fitting than regular earbuds. As bass response on earphones depends a LOT on having a good seal and Earpods are one-size-fits-all design without exchangeable ear tips for tweaking their fit, I wouldn't be surprised if the people deciding on the tuning of the Earpods settled on a compromise solution of having more bass than perhaps necessary in order to keep as many people happy (enough) with their sound as possible.

If they had tuned the Earpods so that the sound is spot-on when their fit is right and there would have been a lot of people complaining of tinny and anemic "literally zero base" sound because they can't get a good enough seal with their ears.

They're not designed for small Pajeet ears

>not using superior Sony true-wirelessTM noise-cancelling earphones

I still use ear phones with a 90's design.

I'm anti-apple on most things but I actually think these earphones are pretty good. Similar clarity, better base and slightly more comfortable than Monk Plus.

I'd never spend more that 5-10 bucks on a pair because the microphone/button piece always fucks up though.

I stole some years ago and never intended to use them that long but those things are indestructible. And honestly I'm too retarded to notice sound quality differences between brands. I would never actually pay for an Apple product though.

>true-wireless

Attached: npcsoy.png (644x800, 14K)

Jamal pls.

you say that a piece of hard plastic can fit in your ear better than an earbud with a soft tip specifically designed to conform to your ear. you realize there are endless tips in various shapes, sizes, and materials to ensure a perfect fit and actual seal unlike those plastic things? I swear, iToddlers and normies that use those can't even comprehend what the'yre missing out on with a good IEM

>Why are they still used?
Because most people don't have abnormal ears.
You are not compelled to buy them. And you could have sold them if you hadn't waxed them up.

>silicone
i mean it is pretty easy to confuse fernando with francisco

>"not an apple fanboy either"
>"since my first ipod"

Attached: 14608107_1180665285312703_1558693314_n.jpg (800x450, 56K)

As a guy with tiny ears that get seriously irritated by the "earpod" form factor everyone seems to use these days, these are one of few types I've found with play/pause and no noticeable discomfort after hours of use.
And, it helps that I buy a knockoff now that costs $7, and comes in black if I don't want to look like a brand shill. I haven't noticed any difference in build quality or clarity, so they work for me as commuting/errands earphones.

Attached: 20181119_150220.jpg (4032x1960, 1.68M)

They are designed for 15 year old girls, they aren't supposed to fit adults ear.

>you're using it wrong
Typical iDrone response.

this
normal earbuds just don't fit in my ears
got mine 6 years ago with iphone 5 and they still work

Well that's unfortunate. It's so unbearable that I actually have to use the "Treble" eq setting to make things sound normal and not completely distorted

This. I could never get those plug-style earbuds to go in without falling out after 5 minutes. Plus, the soft plastic gets greasier a lot faster than the hard plastic on the EarPods.

Same and its so fucking hard to find them now. Have to search "Classic style earphones" still get 100s of pleb tier earbuds come up.

these are the best earbuds I've ever used
FUCK the siliconshit ones

>Have to search "Classic style earphones" still get 100s of pleb tier earbuds come up.
Try searching for IEMs

Are you fucking high? These headphones are comfy

These are great. Very snug and comfortable fit. The vibrations on full volume are very ticklish on the rectal canal. No way I'll be using Apple earpods again they're too uncomfortable and the cables snap easily which as you know it's not a good place to lose them up there.