Redpillme on Manjaro

Redpillme on Manjaro

Attached: 2000px-Manjaro-logo.svg.png (2000x2000, 9K)

just install arch faggot

Less stable than Arch due to retarded devs.

its bad

Source of constant archlette butthurt.
The joke is that Arch takes neither skill nor patience to use and install.

It takes longer to install Manjaro than it does Arch.

It looks absolutely great
You start learning from it from day 1
By day 3 you are doing nothing but
coping with crashes and kernel panics
and have wiped it and gone back to a
debian distro

Based and redpilled. Makes archfags mad

It's Arch, so shit. The difference is it takes 5 minutes to install instead of 15. Archfags get butthurt about this.

I could not install brother drivers on it. Fuck Arch.

Just werks for me
Looks better than unbubtu out of the box
Comes with kde
Comfy

>arch
go commit die my dude.

Meme distro for normies who want to feel like l33t haxors like arch autists, but without actually putting any effort whatsoever in reading documentation

>Comes with kde
It also can come with xfce, gnome, mate, cinnamon, openbox, budgie, awesome, I3,

i dont get what people mean by it breaking all the time
had more issues with ubuntu than this

These

install gentoo

nice beginner distro. new users can get whatever de/wm they want from the iso download page. if you want a bigger e dick move on to arch after you're comfortable with manjaro. it's really an easy install.

>muh documentation
fuck off autist

Fuck off back to ubuntu you brainlet

>The joke is that Arch takes neither skill nor patience to use and install.
Exactly.
And still there are people who use Manjaro, instead of simply installing Arch and customizing their distro themselves.

only reason i use manjaro is because i dont have to install graphics drivers and can just use my pc to do something more productive than customizing my distro

Op here, I just want to use something new and I really think the image about the level of unix users is true (I dont have the image right now). I've already used noobunto, fedora, gentoo, arch, debian and slackware and some other obscure distros only on vm.
I just want something more simple so I can focus on doing more productive things.
Also the only thing I dont like about manjaro is systemd

It's a couple of hours at most to set it up and get it working and it honestly is quite a bit of fun.

ive installed arch before it teaches you alot about your system and linux in generall and is quite bit of fun but going forward i dont see the need for doing it again unless i have some time to kill

My only problem with Arch is encrypting it with NVME drives is a huge hassle especially when you use LVM, at least when I was doing it Grub didn't properly support NVME drives.