Attached: 1.webm (1450x870, 982K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/j_53zWLVv4I
youtube.com/watch?v=fyqENwAmmLE
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Attached: 2.webm (1418x840, 2.65M)

Attached: 3.webm (1008x624, 1.89M)

do what? This video seems corrupted...

Attached: Screenshot 2019-01-09 at 12.40.18.png (758x416, 40K)

Attached: 4.webm (1022x724, 1.91M)

Attached: 5.webm (1352x1260, 1.89M)

Chinkshitters BTFO eternally

meme functionalities.

GOD bless Ameriga

The only thing you posted that actually has functionality is the music search one. I have to put my phone up to my headset to find something on Shazam since there is no decent alternative on a computer

it probably just works for faggot songs.. try to find anything real, and it will fail.

Shilling for apple continues.

Being able to create a persistent sticky note with one shortcut is super useful though. I flag emails and add the key points to a note

yeah, except nobody uses the apple sticky notes (or sticy notes in general) and nobody knows the shortcut either.

Attached: 6.webm (310x158, 160K)

this might be an advantage if i didnt have copy/paste in muscle memory to the point where reducing it to one key is some emacs level bullshit rather than actually something useful

>except nobody uses the apple sticky notes
kek clearly you have never worked with women. Their desktop is always 90% sticky notes

Yes, I can use My computer to Watch thots, why do you ask?

Attached: 1361387138939.jpg (800x800, 187K)

Your mom? I never meet with girl that use computer for anything more than writing. Everything else is on the phone.
Get some that new tech that's called 'smartphone' boomer-chan.

Attached: Baby-Boomer-Statistics.jpg (1200x800, 574K)

these

keybind + a script that saves the content of the primary selection

old bait, kys

I don't use an operating system for faggots.

Cope

pretty sure emacs can do this

>a Google widget
wow, it's literally nothing

So you just have your computer listen to everything you do in case you need to find a song at some point?

Datamine everything I search and create? Why yes, it can :^)

Attached: 1524819919469.jpg (700x454, 21K)

Macs have a dedicated siri button and the older ones have a shortcut. Of course you can always turn off the feature or just restrict its access via the privacy menu. Privacy is a first class citizen in MacOS not that winbabies or linux-cults will ever understand

"Is" implies that he is alive, the correct would be "was", fucking uneducated nigger

>more functions bad
You serious now?

nice effort

this

>Can your FAGGOT OS do this?
Of course you posted a webm. Binded Super Key + C.
#!/usr/bin/env bash

xclip -out -selection primary > /tmp/tmp.txt
xdg-open /tmp/tmp.txt

Attached: grab2-[00.02.433-00.09.733].webm (1142x735, 697K)

How can Siri even compete

youtu.be/j_53zWLVv4I

sauce on that background pls

Why would I need to do that?

Windows 10 / Cortana can do every useless functionality you posted.

you get points for boney M

There's literally nothing wrong with OS X
This is what I do:
>programming: Linux
>gaming, photoshopping and web-browsing: Windows 10
>video-editing and documenting and web-browsing on the go: OS X

Only incels and retards prefer only one of the above.

Attached: DOnKVr2.jpg (1080x1331, 135K)

Attached: paint.jpg (2560x1440, 680K)

>how tall is hitler
>is
wtf he's alive?!?!?!? :OOOO

just accept it: OS X is much more userfriendly than any linux distro. Doesn't mean either of them are overall superior to another.

Fucking manlet.

Cope

>girl's name is Palestine
based and redpilled

Attached: 1546280302168.jpg (1024x545, 171K)

does it work like shazzam or can I do this while listening on headphones?

*It doesn't use the mic at all to detect songs. I'm guessing it just hijacks the output interface, failing that it uses whatever it caught on the mic

youtube.com/watch?v=fyqENwAmmLE

Mostly true.
I've dropped my t420s many times and it's never skipped a beat.
Dropped a macbook pro once when I was drunk from 3 feet up in the bathroom and the screen stops working. It's probably just a loose cable but I'm sure that piece was designed to fail. Apple definitely has some convenient functions but it teaches the general public to be stupid and lazy and it's not worth the limitations that come along with it.

>cable6
basé

On kde:
right click on desktop, "unlock widgets" to enable, otherwise middle click on desktop to create a sticky note.
This is done through krunner.

As for the speech recognition features, this is not something I personally use or would use.
Stuff like "search for pictures of rain" is something you can do through krunner, but you might as well use a browser for that stuff, you can't just insert random images in a report anyway.
And controlling music through a voice recognition client seems like a meme at best.
What scenario would that be better than just typing the name of the song/artist in your music player? And what if a song is already playing?
Nope, that is a dumb interface for such a simple task.
Right now, I can F12 (opens yakuake with cmus running), / to start the search and then type a few letters and it will find the song for me.
If my search didn't get it right, I can just hit n for next result without having to repeat the whole thing.
It is already a good system, bringing a new system like this is just to show that you can. I don't need it and I won't look for solutions to do it.

So far, the only remotely interesting feature you have shown is the "what song is this" feature, but I am sure there are other solutions for that.
Otherwise, the solution is just "use kde"

Can my OS be connected to the botnet?
Yes it can but why would I want to?

fucking based