Hey Jow Forums, I think you own this man an apology

Hey Jow Forums, I think you own this man an apology.

Attached: 74.png (1266x640, 1.43M)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/amd
twitter.com/IanCutress/status/1083099086880952320
pcworld.com/article/3332205/amd/amd-ceo-lisa-su-interview-ryzen-raytracing-radeon.html
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'm sorry you were so wrong, Timmy.

He was quite literally right on about everything.

Apologize to your viewers for being wrong, Tim.

on what

on everything
amd basicly confirmed I/O dies on desktop
amd basicly confirmed 2 chiples design

so basicly adored is right

S

Cope

Attached: AMDISCOUNT_BTFO.png (2782x1250, 1.69M)

Cope very hard

Attached: cmlk4m7dki221.jpg (1080x1397, 154K)

ian asked lisa about it she basicly confirmed 2 chiplet design

now who's coping?

You are very clearly coping, Jim. Even a broken clock is right twice a day

>NEW WHAT THE CEO SAYS ISNT TRUE

man that list is getting big

He is wrong.
He said Amd would not announce any ryzen 3000 . Well Lisa did . So Tim is very wrong

and finally
>truth doesn't matter!

They didn't in the sense that everyone believed tho

AMD didn't announce any 3rd gen Ryzen products at all. They simply said Ryzen 3rd gen is on track and then showed a couple demos of 3rd gen Ryzen in action. An announcement implies product name, pricing and release date.

You realize Navi wasn't the chip announced, but Vega 2nd gen right?

she did said that she has the final nail in the coffin tho

Attached: 1547066501247.jpg (644x236, 44K)

>An announcement implies product name, pricing and release date.
READ

AMDrones can't listen to reality

You realize that is why adored was wrong? Fuckin drones actually belwive this guys predictions and spam them on this board

yes so? how do you translate her words then?

Does the current AM4 platform have room for cores beyond 8?

amd launched 7nm GPU (available for purchase in early february (1 month))

GET FUCKED

Shove a fucking BIG BEN LEGO STATUE up your ass m8

ADORED SAID NAVI AND RYZEN 2 WERE LAUNCHING AT CES AND HE GOT BTFO HARD!!! COPE MORE FAGGOT

Who?

This image made by a moron compares desktop CPUs to mobile CPUs lol

Well it's Jow Forums's fault for being retarded. When did he say CES? Navi might use that naming scheme, and reach those price points.

Attached: goalposts[1].jpg (300x240, 27K)

We have known amd has had 7nm gpus for months. For 699 and shit performance no one cares

But the specs haven't been announced yet, how can he be wrong?

That's the point. AMD released ZERO desktop processors at CES

Attached: dxl2ui5v2r611.jpg (900x900, 83K)

699 idort and not navi stop the damage control you are embarrasing yourself.

>launching
No.

Adoredtv did it to himself. He said we would get this at CES AND HE GOT BTFO!!!

Attached: JokeTV.png (1306x839, 800K)

Sorry i meant annouced.

His "source" said they were gonna announce these particular products at ces and they didn't. How can you not comprehend that?
>B-but the core count is right
Oh wow you guessed the number 8, congratulations, that means everything else like the price and frequency is gonna be right! How fucking illiterate can you be?

I'm amazed anyone even buys Intel any more. Krzanich and his grope company is DISGUSTING!

yes obviously

I'm sorry that you're retarded.

Sir, pls delet

>B-BUT INTEL!!

Attached: AdoredTV.jpg (500x500, 57K)

/thread

and yes while nothing official came out
she literally said one more chiplet will be on the cpuso that basicly means a top notch of 16cores on am4
and the whole other variants are pretty much annc

so he was unofficially right

i really expected navi too i could hardly believe the wccft shit about radeon 7
turns out they were right

lisa su basicly confirmed a 16 core ryzen 2 will be on the market

whats your point

Attached: 1547066407456.png (587x379, 62K)

Wrong. The left side is a graph of possible specs for desktop CPUs, the right side is announced specs of mobile CPUs. Nothing to do with CES.

He got BTFO hard, why should we apologize? Steve should outright fire him, he made HU lose a lot of crediblity.

>adored was wrong about about everything except this one small detail about the architechure so he was right
HAHAHAHA EPIC COPE

>core count checks out
>therefore everything else like price/frequency is gonna be right
Read dumbass.
You are just trolling at this point

>amd basicly confirms a 16c ryzen 2 will be on market
>that basicly means every iteration /2 is also confirmed

>HE WAS WRONG

kek

right specs were announced at ces

Why obviously?

None of this was announced 99% wring but sure shill cope and just wait

>leak claimed they'd be announcing next gen 7nm ryzen and gpu at CES which turned out to be true
>leak was also right about chiplet design with 8 core each
So the leak was real. They just didn't go into full details about their stuff yet. But literally everything shown STRONGLY implies that the leaks are close to what we're getting. Maybe price and TDP will be slightly off, but so what? A 12c/24t or 16c/32t is still going to shit all over the competition even if the specs aren't perfectly aligned with the leak.

Attached: 1546964272714.jpg (474x415, 37K)

>So the leak was real. They just didn't go into full details about their stuff yet.
>They just didn't go into full details about their stuff yet.

HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
EPIC DAMAGE CONTROL RETARD
What now? Wait for computex?

I honestly don't even understand the thought process of you Intel shills. Don't you want a 16c/32t consumer CPU? Wouldn't that be cool? You seem so upset that AMD might actually provide something close to what was leaked.

Pathetic levels of cope

Attached: 1540831594789.jpg (480x360, 17K)

Adored lied stop defending him like a jackass and never post his shit here again

>Adored lied
Strange how most of his "lies" turned out to be true then

>everything but the core count was wrong
YOU HEARD HIM GUYS, THE LEAKS ARE REAL

All wrong

Attached: Screenshot_20190109-170254_Clover.jpg (1432x1879, 815K)

You guys think anyone in this thread was paid to post their 'honest opinion'?
I don't see why anyone would bother with this garbage.
You're not all inventory managers for cloud computing services.
It's like console wars back in the day. Except consoles are toys for children (way more literally than today) and there were ad campaigns specifically designed to encourage children to discriminate against each other based on gaming console.

So why do this? And knowledge on this topic you gain will be completely dead very quickly and it's extremely limited in use already.

I have more respect for sports team arguments/tribalism.

All wrong fuck you and fuck adoredtv

Attached: Screenshot_20190109-170333_Clover.jpg (1440x949, 876K)

The delusion is so strong i cant tell if he is trolling or not

The unnamed prototype ryzen they used in the final demo that beat an i9 had 8 cores with a TDP of roughly 75 watts. That puts it very close to those 3600/3600x specs

Stay mad

How did this Shrek sounding mother fucker acquire such a horde of personal nut-huggers.

Adored and his supporters (retards) will never have credibility here again and i am so happy that people like you are here to double down and make it worse

whiter than you aschmed

Attached: hqdefault.jpg (1947x1347, 267K)

Dumb and desperate people listen to him like he is the jesus of poorfag gamers

He literally says in the video that his leaker wasn't 100% on CES, and the release dates were mostly speculation. He doesn't even give dates for Navi (which still hasn't been announced). People just ran with IT HAS TO BE CES theory when everything from rumors about the keynote started swirling. Nothing in either of these images has been disproven outside of some dates, which for a company like AMD can likely change at any time. I assume that they're running slightly behind and had to cut some announcement, because the end of the keynote felt pretty rushed. AMD announcing that Vega 2 is just so fucking stupid no one thought it would actually happen, but it did

Is that his son's room?

He made it up his sources are a lie and you are a fool for ever listening to it and yoi are a retard for defending it. Alex jones is more credible

Bet he wishes he didn't put his logo on that now.

I know Jow Forums is not a hive mind, but it baffles me that this board sometimes hates video games, but somehow would defend PC gaming when console are mentioned as better.

Is that a rear intake fan?

This shit is basically Trumps "nimble navigator, 3-dimensional checkers" shit but for tech nerds.

Imagine being so short sighted you actually thought you could predict tech releases and made this little chart and was proud and branded it.

Did he make up RTX or Epyc? I know you're just baiting, but I'm curious how you'll use mental gymnastics to get past his track record
What's been disproven?

>for a company like AMD

What do you mean a company like AMD?

Just like AMD itself, AdoredTV had his one year on the spotlight and now it has ended.

He said the 8400 wouldnt run at full speed on b350 and based steve btdo adored the lying shill. Today he was completely btfo extremely hard. Never post the alex jones of tech here again, keep it on plebbit

AMD won the Reddit audience today
reddit.com/r/amd

Yeah, he was totally btfo by being mostly right

Youll never manage to damage control and save face Jim just go back to plebbit and spare us your bs

>lisa su basicly confirms what adored said

HE WAS WRONG
NOOOO
IM TELLING YOU HEEEE WAAASSSSS WRRRONNNGGG
WHY DONT YOU BELIEVE ME ? I HAVE MORE CREDIBILITY THAN AMD CEO!!!111
IM TELLING YOU ITS ALL LIES

HE DEFENDS THE FAKE CHARTS HAHAHAHA FUCK YOU ADOREDRONE

>adored said 16 core cpus for $200 announced today
>he was right

I'm so sorry your severe buyer's remorse after purchasing the i9 is making you clinically retarded user

>he defends the fake charts
twitter.com/IanCutress/status/1083099086880952320

at this point im just trolling you you are literally saying the amd ceo lied publicly

Attached: 0bCxCdST40HnQLSVcB4apWPmTb_Fs8IG6HkiYdmMWOQ.png (609x767, 355K)

Fake charts

Fake charts

keep posting that you might believe it in the end

“Some people may have noticed on the package some extra room,” she said with a chuckle. “There is some extra room on that package and I think you might expect we will have more than eight cores.”

pcworld.com/article/3332205/amd/amd-ceo-lisa-su-interview-ryzen-raytracing-radeon.html

oh man she's cute

Fake
Charts

>every person in the tech press is saying "wow this is very impressive, AMD is setting itself up for some big hitters with Zen 2 and 7nm Vega" despite being almost entirely Nvidia & Intel shills
>A couple of guys on Jow Forums samefagging over and over again "HAHAHAHAHAHAHA AMD BTFO HOW WILL THEY RECOVER ADORED IS ALEX JONES"
It's just sad more than anything

Adoredlied fake charts

their 9900k turned into a turd basicly overnight by next gen mid range amd cpu

what do you expect?

>own this man an apology

didnt he specifically said that amd WONT TALK at all about DESKTOP cpus?

and that amd will spend their entire keynote talking about mobile chips which they launched a day before ces even STARTED?

yeah he deserves a big turd

Nice rewriting of history. But nobody was happy today after the stream.