Why do people think Apple used to be good?

Why do people think Apple used to be good?

Attached: apel.png (979x835, 616K)

Other urls found in this thread:

macintoshgarden.org/apps/mac-osx-mac-os-10-ppc
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

Sorry but you freetard loonix neckbeards or wintrash users know nothing about the appeal of apple
A history of beautifully unique designed machines which inspired and helped thousands of great photographers, music producers, architects, video editors to do their job
Do you think the worlds most renowned architectural firms use some obscure disgusting pc rigs with some riced out Linux distro?
Of course not because these people produce things of immense value and they need something that works, they aren’t some basement neets who have thousands of hours of freetime on their hands

Same reason why people unironically think 90s music was good. The only reason is nostalgia. It reminds them of their childhood and fond memories.

>beautifully unique designed machines

Attached: BTFO.png (723x553, 449K)

Holy fucktards

There was a small timespan in which MacOS was really the best OS available. Windows XP was boring, Vista was shit and Linux desktops were either unstable dull or too experimental with 3D shit (Compiz, Beryl and stuff). Back then everyone was impressed with transparent docks, client-side window decorations and the Expose™ effect.

What now

software installation was easy
no virus risk like windows (yeah faggots, thats true)
nice software for audio/video edition with no need to very specific upgrade and settings, you buy the mac and the shit runs as you need (for a while, a long while)
you could even upgrade that shit : RAM, disc and so on (not today, Apple sucks)
clean interface, a simple dock (like the kind linux users try to emulate)
easy uninstall
Some people have serious problems with macs, i`ve used windows for almost my entire life, like 10 years also using linux, and like 5 years using macs, every system has it´s advantages and shitty things, i prefer windows and mac, maybe if some people here try to sperg a little less would be more love for mac.

Leopard was breddy gud

Appletard subhumans aren't people.

They make easy/fun to use products. And many times popularise a whole market section and paradigm shifts, leading technology to a direction where it's more accessible to people and actually gets adopted.

Home publishing with the Laserwriter, GUIs with the original Mac, USB as a port, mp3's with the iPod, smartphones with the iPhone, tablets with the iPad, even smartwatches.

Apple is a very old company in the technology world and they have outlived most of their competition because of the above. It's simple as that.

>no virus risk like windows
Even back then this wasn't true. It should be:
>No risk of getting windows viruses.

Windows 10 is copying KDE Plasma

they had a consumer friendly unix system at a time when linux and *bsd only ran on pentium 4 pre-builts and some meme palmtop pcs.
zoomers are too young to have tried using slackware on athlon xp

Attached: bait.jpg (1026x534, 189K)

2011 Apple was BASED. Look at this photo when Steve Jobs was still doing QC

Macbook air BASED
Mac Pro Tower BASED
Mac Mini BASED
Macbook Pro BASED
Shuffle BASED
iPhone 4s BASED

I still own and use all of it ! 7 years later ! They run Linux perfectly. Today Apple is a joke but with SJ at hos peak they were AESTHETICLY BASED

Attached: home-products.jpg (833x234, 40K)

forgot ipod classic 6 gen BASED

Truth

My 2012 pro runs like a new machine, back then you could upgrade parts, maxed out the ram and threw in a SSD. I will keep it until it dies.

Looks like the same shit as it is now desu.

Early 2000s Apple > Early 2010s Apple

Attached: Ive103112.003.jpg (800x600, 42K)

FUCK APPLE AND FUCK APPLE USERS

Attached: 1546892384498.png (249x299, 131K)

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1527078045741.gif (540x540, 279K)

>puncture a lipo
>it exploded
Chemistry is the same in [your brand] user

Basé et Rougepillé

Admittedly that is a unique design, and it produced a beautiful fireball.

it's good as long as you don't ever have to think about the price

Based and redpilled

based

You know, in 20 years some ass blasted retard like yourself will be saying the same thing about the music you love

90's music unironically was good.
1800's-1900's were and are still great today.
1910's to 1950's were golden.
60's was good.
70's was hippie trash.
80's was more hippie trash.
00's was nigger trash.
10's are more nigger trash.

Attached: 1520474790889.jpg (1500x1500, 391K)

Basado y rojoempastillado

new copypasta?

Apple never grew out of the computer as an all in one appliance days of the early to mid 80s.

>China
>poking any battery with a sharp [anything]
haha, yeah. now check out this 6

iMac G3 were the greatest computers ever made

PPC was pretty cozy. Still have a G4 lying around, but need to find a hdd and figure out where to download the OS to install it.

Attached: 51FQQARGEKL.jpg (270x500, 35K)

And before someone replies, yes I know the picture I posted isn't a g4

I really want to find a 3d print the TAMs case so I can put a modern system in it and have my own NAVI.

Attached: Lain_navi.jpg (449x374, 19K)

Yeah, cozy in that you didn't need a heating system if you had one.

Attached: 1538020289125.jpg (1280x720, 127K)

designated industry standard.

*Americans
Apple didn't exist in other countries before iPhone, and for a very good reason.

Thats a lie, my dad used to own an apple desktop before iphone was a thing.

MacOS is still the best desktop OS.
iPhones are still arguably the best smartphones. (A pure Android based phone with good hardware would in theory be better, but in practice it doesn't exist.)

Did your friends make fun of you for having two dads?

kek

yes

The early iPods were great, everything after was gay.

>Why do people think Apple used to be good?
The same reason some people like to stick dicks up their asses

iFAGGOTS BTFO

Jobs had charisma, cook is just a faggot

Because they actually were in the early 2000's.

Apple was never good.

rekt & chekt

>figure out where to download the OS to install it.
macintoshgarden.org/apps/mac-osx-mac-os-10-ppc
Scroll down, you'll find Tiger and Leopard.

Nice bait
Mate

Based

Because my Mac Pro 1,1 (2,1) still works. Dual Xeon X5365, 64GB RAM, SSD and Ubuntu on it so I have no need to upgrade at all

Install Ubuntu instead

Around 2007 when Vista came out, you could still upgrade the hard drive, battery and ram in your Macbook, and OS X was legit a better operating system with features that Windows didn't have yet. You could install Ubuntu, but chances were very good that you'd be missing some drivers. It wasn't like today.

Gross. Haven't used ubuntu since the first time I used linux. I'll probably install gentoo on it and rice it after I'm done with the nostalgia feels and remember why I hate mac os.

Stop posting about things you have no idea about, dumb zoomer.

lol

I have a macbook pro that I work with, provided by my job and it's a good machine. It's got a nice finish and it's durable and has good performance. I would never buy one but getting it for free is highly recommended!

It's easy. Mental retardation is very common. My guess is that at least 90% of the worlds population is more or less mentally handicapped. Don't believe me? Just take a good look at what most people think is important and you'll understand why they behave the way they do.

>t. ipoo nigger

lol what a fag

Apple is gay

Attached: frog.jpg (2000x2000, 489K)

based

Stable builds.
Stable hardware.
OS built for the hardware instead of being super generic to run on anything.

Now they use intel

based

based

based

You're a fucking retard

>people

Attached: 1529494769102.jpg (996x954, 319K)

iPods were cool

This image never fails to amuse me

>Do you think the worlds most renowned architectural firms use some obscure disgusting pc rigs with some riced out Linux distro?

they literally do because all the software to simulate structural loading is done on fuckhuge computers.

Jow Forums: Apple Derrangement Syndrome general.

Not sure why everyone sees this as bait. The guy has guy the nail on the head.

The Power Macintosh line was amazing. Apple went downhill with the iMac when it tried to pander to normies instead of corporate clients and power users.

Attached: powermac.jpg (600x460, 62K)

When Steve was still around sure. He was still a greedy asshole, but arguably cared more about the products and customer than Tim Cuck did.

kek

this

The beige Power Mac G3 was peak Macintosh

fuck off dicklet
>inb4 itoddler

Attached: u r a faguette.jpg (715x715, 106K)

Not that I was alive at the time, but the apple II looks like a great machine from Woz's biography.

Attached: Apple_II_tranparent_800.png (800x737, 741K)

Looks aesthetic. I would either install the original OS and use it as a larp machine, or swap the mobo and everything and use it as a sleeper pc

iMac and Power Mac served different segments. The first iMac was literally a Power Mac G3.

>use it as a larp machine, or swap the mobo and everything and use it as a sleeper pc

Attached: (You) have to go back.jpg (396x382, 41K)

don't tell me what to do, you aren't even my real dad

How many dildos do you own?

son i am disappoint

>not having a dildo collection
Imagine being this poor

ITT itoddlers

That iBook looks like a fisher-price toy

>1910's to 1950's were golden
>Robber barons
>World War I
>Russian Revolution
>Hyperinflation in Germany
>Great Depression
>World War II
>GULAG
>Soviets set up shop right next to the continental US
>Golden

He was talking about music, Jow Forumsomrade.

>looks like