How many fuckrobots (for MEN of course) were presented at CES?

How many fuckrobots (for MEN of course) were presented at CES?

Attached: j0YWrNZ.png (674x752, 348K)

Other urls found in this thread:

engadget.com/2018/01/10/there-s-a-new-sex-robot-in-town-say-hello-to-solana/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_Peace
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

They're saying it's sexist that their sex toy was withdrawn.

Whats more sexist, banning a fucking dildo or making a dildo and claiming it is just for women? What about all the fucking fags?

Do you really care about their opinion or you just wanted to shitpost?

>designed for women
Men can have vaginas too shitlord

I'm not OP.

it's designed for a vagina, not to hit the prostate, you mong

Fucking shitlord

So are all dildos, faggots still use them, you mong.

False. They've had RealDolls several times. They literally had one at last year's convention
engadget.com/2018/01/10/there-s-a-new-sex-robot-in-town-say-hello-to-solana/

The CES even gave this sex toy an award before someone decided to ban it and then they took the award back. It does seem like they only banned this because it's meant for a vagina.

it's not sexist, it's puritanical. If it was a sextoy for men it'd get double-banned.

Vaginas have prostates

What the fuck? Are you always this much of a tard? I did not know that 10 year olds with down syndrome were allowed to post here. Fucking eternal summer.

Its 2019 shitlord. Vaginas can have prostate too. And fuck off with your disablity shaming.

The G-spot is basically the equivalent of the prostate, but this is still retarded.

how homo- and transphobic of you.

You're a prostate.

>looks like an ugly bimbo instead of a soft lolia
pass

Why the fuck are there sex robots at CES to begin with?

They're consumer electronics...

{{{They}}}

This is true, even in 2019. Western culture is still extremely sexually repressed. Proof is that we can watch dozens of people be brutally murdered in a movie and nobody cares, but then there's a vanilla sex scene and people get uncomfortable over it.
>Brutal murder
>Innocent people being slaughtered?
"Whatever"
>Two people expressing physical love through the beautiful act of intercourse
"Oh man, stay cool. Fuck this scene is lasting forever goddamn just end please."

I'm not really affected anymore since I realized how retarded it is, but I see it constantly in normies.

Women literally produce PSA.
They have prostates.

underrated post

repressed, and also incited.
I recommend mark greif's essay on "the afternoon oof the sex children"

That was sure something. Bizarre, but I can't disagree on the main point: Society's view of sex and attraction is capricious and contradictory. Children 12-16 are simultaneously presented as sex objects and an absolutely forbidden desire. I've always thought it was totally disturbing that kids are encouraged to dress up in clothing and makeup meant to promote sexual attraction.
And this is very far from the only inconsistency in our attitudes towards sex.

>Brutal murder
>Innocent people being slaughtered?
>"Whatever"
because this was on prime time cable tv news on repeat for the last 30 years you dumb fuck

>implying men cannot have vaginas
REEEEEEEEEEEEEE YOU TRANSPHOBE

No user your """boipussy""" isn't a real vagina

maybe because sex makes u horny and some people dont like being forced to feel horny in public or around other people?

This, if you want some washed up whore just pick one up from the streets.

Yeah but you don't see women complaining about a synthetic companion, you see them complaining about a synthetic sex organ.

Some of the people using realdolls aren't using them to fuck (although most probably are) and you don't buy a dick-and-balls shaped "Massasger" to work kinks out of your back.

iirc they weren't any tengas or pocket pussies at CES, so this is fair. Just because dudes have the drive to create synthetic partners doesn't mean you need to be a cunt about it.

Yet the world has been less and less violent every decade since WWII ended. We're far more peaceful as a people but we still glorify carnage. Not that I think there's anything fundamentally wrong with that, just that it's peculiar that we treat the nearly sociopathic portrayal of violence so loosely and sex so strictly, but in reality we've been pushing towards less actual violence and more actual freedom of sexuality.

Do you feel uncomfortable when you see a smoking hot chick in public?

I GOTTA GET SOM'O' DAT OIPUCCI

fucking shitlord it isn't part of the CES convention it's across the street in a hotel , read the fucking article

That was the same question I asked myself when I saw the article, it's not "sexists", it's just obscene if it had been a ass dildo for men it would have been banned to.

>Yet the world has been less and less violent every decade since WWII ended.
?????????????????????????????
What kind of rock have you been living under?

Look it up. Number of conflicts and their intensity have only decreased. Only because of the invention of the internet have people become more aware of things on the other side of the globe

CES is sexist yet gives keynote speech to a woman. Big thunk there given the BBC isn't reporting the key event of CES

Attached: IMG_20171018_181815(1).jpg (567x448, 49K)

I want to know more about the tech in this thing

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Long_Peace
Humanity seems to be maturing, largely due to the spread of western cultural patterns. The media is extremely sensational because they work on profit and we apparently love to feel threatened.

Good. Technology is a man's sport

if ( article == male sex toy)
{print "mysogenist";}
{literally.shaking(output);}
else{
if ( article == female sex toy)
{output(repost);}