Anyone want dating advice?

I'm in a mood to bant & help out at the same time.

Anyone want tips to...
>get a girlfriend
>talk to girls
>Anything you want to ask about sex you are unsure of..

Now is your time, I'll try my best to answer!

Attached: I'm a liberal too.jpg (738x960, 65K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/H_yATzyi-3g
youtu.be/lk2-bgwA0Ro
twitter.com/GoodWhiteKnight
twitter.com/SFWRedditGifs

I'll be lurking back here if anyone has questions....

Attached: per1.png (841x1024, 1.3M)

Like the freedom of bant, a little bit of humour mixed with a bit of advice! ha

Attached: wellllllllllll.jpg (1000x1000, 297K)

How about all 3?

So lets start off with what you want? A girlfriend? Before you achieve anything you need to know what you want.

We'll go from there!

There are a couple of qts that I know that seem to be good potential candidates. What can I do to:
A) pick the right one
B) get a date with them

>>Jow Forums they always need help like this

You know which one you want, go for it!
(Whats the worst that can happen, the worst thing she can say it no.)

& if that doesnt work out try the other ones.

Do you talk to her a lot?

Where do i find a 19 y/o virgin girl who isnt a christian or muslim?

There are a lot of girls who are incels, most 6/10 girls are virgins unless they use tinder! haha

Virgins are overrated anyway, if you want to practice sex without stressing out try date a 6/10 girl! She'll be appreciate the attention & you mite find she is the perfect women.

Attached: 6outof10.jpg (1280x1657, 310K)

Yes, how do I get a boyfriend?

Are you a real girl or a Tgirl? haha

Only like 5 percent of girls in the jewSA are virgins after age 20 so there arnt a lot

Damn girl

Neither.

To be honest mate it's always been like that even before the fall of marriages, people used to be married at the age of 18-19 normally with the first kid on the way.

Dont focus to much on the virgin thing because that'll drive you loopy. Most girls just want to settle down, the real problem is men not settling with women.

Do you want to settle down or just fuck someone?

Course i wanna settle down.as soon as possible, but the average american college girl has fucked more guys than she will admit. Also, having only 1 previous partner makes the possibility of a successful marriage fall by 20%

>Stop animal testing
Not only should animal testing continue but we should also bring experimenting on humans back

Genuine question for fascists, like I'm not even trying to be a dick I really want to know the general consensus on this.
I've noticed a lot of fascists claim to be anti-corporations/banks yet the German and Italian elites had a fairly large influence on the rise of fascism, with their economies in recession corporations had to cut costs to maintain profits but the established labor movements were problematic for this goal. Corporations essentially used fascists to destroy the labor movement and maintain their own power in a time where they were on unstable ground. Hitler and Mussolini constantly gave handouts, subsidies, and took bribes from corporations at the detriment of their countrymen. People seriously neglect how much corporate owners flourished under fascism. Fascism was so appealing to corporations that all kinds of corporate newspapers and business owners in America were applauding how beneficial it was at maintaining society and calling for it in the US up until the war. Even those fascists that truely did commit to the corporate-skeptic politics while maintaining all other qualities of fascism i.e. Strasserists or some of the revolutionary wing of the NSDAP, were eventually executed by Hitler.
So my question is, from the perspective of modern fascists, what do you think the role of corporations are in a nation, if any at all? Looking back at fascist countries and the role corporations and banks played in them do you think they handled it correctly or did Hitler and Mussolini betray their countrymen by allowing corporations to take public funds and take advantage of common public goods? Or possibly you disagree that Hitler and Mussolini were so cooperative with corporations and think I've made a poor analysis?

Please submit your answer by 11AM GMT, no credit will be given for late work. Be sure to follow the rubric.

Attached: kot.jpg (400x400, 33K)

Dont worry about college girls, you dont want someone with $100k+ of debt with just a useless social degree anyway.

Stop worrying about this virgin thing, I've fucked virgins & non-virgins, they are both the same. Just find a nice women & dont worry wether or not she is a virgin, thats my adive mate.

Thats the joke you durp! ;D

Control banking, utilities & any business with a huge impact on the country, everything else can be private with low taxes, thats the perfect system.

Hitler did a A+ job on the economy & Mussolini did as well but the Italian economy before the war had started was still in ruins from the first world war so even with German help there was not much output from Italian factories.

I know this is short but I'm not writing a essay! ;D

Attached: RedPillLoading.jpg (508x720, 73K)

Ok so I have no problem talking to girls and I am quite confident in myself and have a universally likeable personnality. The problem is that I find nothing funny except really shocking politically incorrect jokes, what do I do because I dont/cant laugh at regular jokes.

I'm just curious. Why is laughing at jokes a problem

Attached: (1041).jpg (686x576, 37K)

If she's a skinny girl make fun of fat girls, if she's a fat girl make fun of the skinny girls, that's the easiest way to make a girl laugh. (dont do it in a group of people, only one-on-one.)

You dont always have to be the funny man ether, just be enjoyable to be around & let her talk.

Attached: Hellohello.png (483x470, 196K)

what makes you think you're in a position to hand out advice like that?

I always got the girl I wanted to date & I see people struggling & I want to help them! Is that so bad?

Attached: WeightOfTheWorldOnYourShoulders.jpg (612x612, 91K)

it's not bad at all, just curious.
>I always got the girl i wanted to date
how many girls have you wanted to date?

>I see people struggling & I want to help them! Is that so bad
Yes

how do I tell my therapist that I genuinely don't think hitler did anything wrong without him putting my on psychotropic meds

I don't even know where to start.
Okay let me ask you something.
I've been dating a girl since the end of June, we were having weekly dates at first buth then around since September it's been more sporadic.
Now, we have not met for 5 weeks, and over the last 13 weeks we've met just twice I believe.
I'm always the one to ask when can she meet.
To me it seems like she's not much in to dating and I understand why, because she's in finay year of Uni and she works for her family too sometimes.
But I have not seen any other girl since our first date. In today's day and age, is that really unlikely to happen, to find a guy willing to hold out for a girl this long, having only seen her 10 times in almost 5 months, when for most of that time she only lived about 10 minutes drive away?
I'm getting annoyed, as when I had to move away it meant I was only free on Saturday's to date and she said Saturday's are good cuz she can stay out really late. Well that's never happened.
I'm very busy on Sunday's, I told her this earlier in the week where it seemed like for the first time she missed me for real, as she hinted at something we should do for the next date.
I asked yesterday morning if she's free for the day, she replied like 3pm or so that she's working in the night.
I told her about 4pm that i can try rearrange my day today so that I can meet her.
She only opens my message & replies at 8:30am this morning, and basically says she's really busy.
It's starting to piss me off because it seems like I'm just making all the effort here, it's not the first time I said I'll rearrange my plans for her where she ends up still saying she can't meet.

Attached: Beats Me.png (560x407, 12K)

Oh and let me add, the big reason I'm holding out for this girl is that we are highly compatible, and I highly doubt I could find a better girl in that sense.
Also we message about twice a day. I'd talk more but she replies very slow and twice a day at most.

Attached: Wojak Crying Mask.jpg (601x508, 94K)

ur fucked sry
sounds like she's losing interest. and talking to her isn't bringing it back. you need to do something radical.
surprise her at work/during a lecture with a funny costume on, and bring flowers

She literally has so much fun on our dates though. Plus the other day she said something along the lines of she misses seeing me.

Attached: Sad Pepe.jpg (385x385, 23K)

Three as a teen, two as a young adult & now because of tinder I dont really try pick up women (dont actually know many women outside of my work & I dont want to date women in my work.) Tinder is good to use every so often but I'm setting my self to have house by 30 & then I'm going to marry a 22 year old fresh out of uni. (maybe a nurse.) & then start making babies! ;D

I studied psychology for 3 years, pay me that $100 an hour & i'll fix you! ;D (Remember to wash your penis. haha)

Honest answer dont mention it & dont actually focus on Hitler to much; he's dead & he isnt coming back, not worth ruining your life trying convince a normie that he was the good guy, just focus on life goals & you'll be happy mate.

Good Luck!

I'll write up a reply now.

Attached: Fix yourself meme.jpg (480x478, 37K)

honestly i'm sorry to hear it. personally it's impossible not to get caught up in all the emotions, but you should try. happiness shouldn't rely completely on other people, although i'm not sure if it does. try not messaging her for a couple of days, or do as she does and don't reply for a couple of hours. play it cool, but try to actually mean it, you know?
you could also try being honest with her, ask her if there's a reason that you don't see each other as much as you used to. if you do this, maybe do it face to face.
or don't. it's difficult for me to get the full picture of your situation, but good luck

alright. sounds like a great plan, man.
i'm jealous that you know what you want, and seemingly how to get it.
but best of luck

I'm thinking to do that you know. Sometimes after I message her & she still hasn't replied, if I see a funny thing or meme I'll send it to her.
But I think you're right though & I'm going to test that out. I'm just going to reply to her replies, nothing more.
Thing is I've never chased after girls & this is the first girl I ever dated & I felt like I had great luck finding a girl like her, which perhaps makes it more difficult for me than it perhaps would for other guys.
If I were to ask her that I know what she'll say. She'll say we can only meet weekends (I work ar away) and saturday's she works and sunday's I'm busy but like I said earlier is that I offered to free my day for her but to no avail.
It's just fucking bullshit man. I'm new to dating so I don't really know if my situtation is as normal or not.
Thanks for your help and wishes.

You dont actually seem to be in a real relationship, more just causal dating.

Maybe if you cant meet often try ringing each other in the night (once per day, dont be pushy) & actually talk about each others days, texting is very non-personnel & you'll both enjoy the chat. Girls can talk forever & it'll bring you both closer together unlike texting! haha

Friday/Weekend dating is okay, your only young, just have fun while you are together.

What is she studying?

Dont be so needy, your texting her at 8:30am, she going to get pretty sick of that if you keep on at her, relax!

Dont be your own worst enemy, things are okay.

*talk to each other every day* correction.

Thank you mate, a good plan it always a good way to start something.

>6930455
is* haha

Oh yeah I know it's casual dating and not an actual relationship.
Here's the thing, I don't want it to be that intense where we're on the phone every night, I just want it a little more intense/enthusiasm than it is now.
She's studying law.
The first text I'll usually ever send will be on my lunch hour 1pm, or even after work so in the evening.
I'm not being that needy, what it is, is I'm making much more effort than her in to 'us'. I'd just appreciate it if she reciprocated it more better than she does.
Yes I understand dating isn't and shouldn't be the priority in her life right now as it wasn't for me during my education, but I honestly see myself as quite a catch, and I shouldn't have to be waiting on the sidelines this long, especially in these days where casual dating/sex is so common.

Attached: Apu Up Late.png (1236x888, 45K)

How do I know if a girl's into me?

may as well ask.
I dislike the dating scene a lot and i dislike the idea of casual sex. What i want is a best friend that i also have sex with as my girlfriend.
So far i have gone to the gym and i would now consider myself above average attractiveness.
My idea is currently to find hobbies that i like that will hopefully also have a decent female population to them. Sadly it seems like everything either costs a lot of money or it is male dominated. Where would i find women looking for a best friend as their partner? I work in IT so i can't do work.

Attached: 1401443744665.jpg (800x582, 76K)

youtu.be/H_yATzyi-3g

youtu.be/lk2-bgwA0Ro

Attached: ravenna queen.jpg (1600x1191, 166K)

Thanks for bumping the thread, I hope OP gets back to me

Attached: Apu Having Problem Sleeping.jpg (821x869, 88K)

i was in a similar situation a while ago that didn't work out, and it really fucked with me. i guess i convinced myself that i knew her, when she knew me better.
it's been 4 months or something and i still think about her. the worst part is that i know for a fact that she does not give a fuck about me. no matter what she tells herself or others.
anyways i'm scared i'm getting angry and bitter, because that never solves anything, and i know that she's a decent person.
what i'm trying to say is, just be careful and put yourself first. but enjoy the moments when you're in them. learn something.

There is no in-between, you ether in a relationship or causal dating, you can be half in half out & then expect the other side to be all in! Does that make sense? You want the perks of being in a real relationship while it not being a full on relationship.

You have to make a choice,can you see yourself with this women for the rest of your life or do you just want casual sex? Shamefully there is no real between.

This is the difference between men & boys, think it over & really think what you want. I'm going to be doing these threads daily on here so just look on here or contact me on my not friend linked twitter account haha; twitter.com/GoodWhiteKnight

I'll write up now.

I'll write up after the French dude, okay buddy!

Attached: The old lads.jpg (742x742, 61K)

you ****cant*** be half in half out & then expect the other side to be all in!

She'll actively want to talk to you, thats a good indicator. If you talk to a women a on semi regular basis she'll naturally start to like you, be charming & do basic things like ask her how she doing & she'll grow to like you.

Attached: embarrassing.jpg (1117x857, 94K)

I hope it doesn't end up like yours. And yeah talking about this is making my mood negative.

Only reason I haven't made it a relationship is beause I finally caught feelings on the 8th or 9th date, then she doesn't see me for 4 weeks so the feelings died down some, then we meet & the feelings are reignited, then don't meet again for 4 weeks, the feelings were strongest last time & now it's been 5 weeks since we've seen each other.
Yes i can see myself spending the rest of my life with her, I saw that from early on but I intended to take it slow as it was my first time dating & I wanted to make sure it's the right person before I choose to express my emotions to her.

Attached: Glow In Dark Pepe.png (1752x1703, 1.79M)

>And yeah talking about this is making my mood negative.
sorry man, i was projecting. just try to have as much fun as you can, you know. in the end that's all you can do:)

I am going to give you some brutal advice, the whole my partner is my best friend thing is not real! You could find the "Gamer Girl" or something like that but women are not the same as us despite what the current culture tells us.

So taking that into account you've got to have that mix of guy friends to do fun things with & have a girlfriend/wife to some fun things with & love & have sex. That balance is hard, but now you know that's the goal & try set your self up like that.

The good thing about being male as we get older we dont go down in value & actually should be a better catch as we get older. So your options are open, the term young & dumb is real, try finding a nice 22 year old who's in her first job & maybe just out of uni! Use online dating sites, all women now use it! & it now become the norm to use it.

Anything else mate from down under? ;D

Women can be brutal & in a weird way they get off on it, fuck her! haha

One women who broke up with me in my teens added me on Facebook recently & started liking & commenting on all my posts & she's now got kids & a husband... there is some bad girls out their! haha

Do what I said then & start ringing her asking her how she is, "You aright" "how was you day, was she a bitch today..." become apart of her life & in-turn she'll become apart of yours.

You've got to make a relation ship happen, no one else is going to make it work.

You mite get hurt showing your emotions, but that's just life & locking that away doesnt really work. As I can tell by how you are feeling right now.

It's not your fault, I'm just asking for advice for my issues.

Lol by emotions I meant stuff such as kissing & hand holding. I'm trying to make it happen & the best way is to meetup. Even once a fortnight is good for me.

Attached: Apu Fren.jpg (1387x702, 85K)