Give me 5 reasons why Intel is bad and AMD good without using jews as an argument

Give me 5 reasons why Intel is bad and AMD good without using jews as an argument

Attached: CEB43529-8231-4A68-86A0-D58815D68D5A.png (802x799, 41K)

They can't

>CEB43529-8231-4A68-86A0-D(...).png
kys

People with big noses and a high interest for big profit margins.

Sirs intel is better company op is right. Just look at number ans see how many ppl in india buy intel and how many buy amd. It clear intel more popular and better.
Kindly do the needful and but intel cpu pls sirs.

>delid
>i9 needs nitrogen else housefires
>xeons btfo by TR
>locked cpus
>pricing
>Intel ME

I gave you 6, how many more do you want

Attached: 1540831594789.jpg (480x360, 17K)

>customer of components that was actually designed by a literal pajeet for years calls other Pajeets

There's whole list of "Doesn't matter"

lower prices
more cores for "actual work" (only really benefits some)
fast adoption of new standards (adaptive sync, pcie 4, etc)
much longer maximum SOCKET compatibility (am4 is supported to 2020 iirc)
cpu backward compatibility
actually makes graphics drivers for linux (more an anti-nvidia point but we'll see when intel makes it's GPU's)

the only real downside (hardware wise) is the stupid PGA setup and mounting method they chose for their whole AM line, a cpu should never stick to a cooler when you're removing said cooler and the CPU is locked in place, and I've had it happen twice in one build. Ridiculous.

Oh, and ryzen couldn't OC very well but it's not the hugest deal in the world because the ryzen 3XXX chipsets and cpu's should do that fine.

1) Jews.
2) Jews.
3) Jews.
4) Jews.
5) Jews.

>actually makes graphics drivers for linux (more an anti-nvidia point but we'll see when intel makes it's GPU's)
What..? Their open source drivers are only useful for web browsing, glxgears and 10 years old games.
Nvidia always made better drivers for Linux (and even FreeBSD/Solaris). And it actually manages to support their products for quite some time and even releases legacy drivers afterwards that add support for new kernel/X versions.
Radeon was always shit when it comes to Linux. And I was impressed how shit it was when I got their card in 2011. It's support ended in 2015. Open source drivers with shit performance is the only option now. That's 100% bullshit. Nvidia still releases updates for their 12 years old GeForce 8.

>Oh, and ryzen couldn't OC very well but it's not the hugest deal in the world because the ryzen 3XXX chipsets and cpu's should do that fine.
Pure speculation

"AMD is good" because it's the underdog corporate competitor that, in order to not get bankrupt, is forced to release cheap and powerful CPUs, thereby forcing Intel to also release cheap and powerful CPUs. As a result (You) the consumer gets higher quality products from either company for lower prices.
"Intel is bad" because while AMD was stuck at releasing shit-tier CPUs (FX series), Intel had no competitors and could release their better CPUs at higher prices without problem.
Now that AMD's releasing 7nm (inb4 butnotreally) CPUs and Intel's stuck at 10nm (inb4 butnotreally) for several years, Intel may become the underdog company that is stuck at releasing shit-tier CPUs and AMD the overdog company that due to lack of competition will release their CPUs at higher prices because they can, thereby reversing the meme.
>5 reasons
My explanation skills are so awesome that the previous paragraphs count for 13 reasons.

Don't be a racist, user

Well Lisa (CEO of AMD) is realeted with Jensen (CEO of Nvidia). Nvidia hates Intel alot and AMD is going to kick intel in the ass. It feels like as if Jensen asked Lisa to destroy Intel and without Intel AMD dominates the CPU market. Radeon is behind Nivdia so they can have the GPU market for them selves. Soon the Jensen and Lisa dynasty will become a reality. So must stop AMD from killing Intel

Attached: igor-bogdanoff.jpg (500x500, 30K)

>2x the price
>5%+ performance
SOPA

Attached: 1502488836418.jpg (267x297, 24K)

based and redpilled

1. Because the fastest consumer cpu is made by amd
2. It's currently an engineering sample and will be faster at launch
3. Amd has a more advanced node than intel
4. the cpu is backwards compatible with current motherboards
5. the cpu beat intel's "95w" chip at ~75w so you save on power

Price - Performance ratio
i'm not poor i'm just wary of how i invest my muney

>Multi-core doesn't matter!
>Productivity doesn't matter!
>Price/performance doesn't matter!
>Performance per watt doesn't matter!
>Power usage doesn't matter!
>Temperatures don't matter!
>Soldered dies don't matter!
>Stutters don't matter!
>Streaming doesn't matter!
>Data centers don't matter!
>Locked CPUs don't matter!
>OEMs don't matter!
>Hyperscalers don't matter!
>Upgradeability doesn't matter!
>Anti-competitive business practices don't matter!
>Locked platform features don't matter!
>Synthetic loads don't matter!
>PCI-e lanes don't matter!
>Burnt pins don't matter!
>Heat doesn't matter!
>1771w cooler doesn't matter!
>Server space doesn't matter!
>ECC support doesn't matter!
>Free RAID doesn't matter!
>NVMe RAID doesn't matter!
>StoreMI doesn't matter!
>IPC doesn't matter!
>7nm doesn't matter!
>HEDT doesn't matter!
>Stock coolers don't matter!
>Security doesn't matter!
>Games don't ALWAYS matter!
>Enterprise doesn't matter!
>Hyperthreading doesn't matter!
>VMware doesn't matter!
>MySQL doesn't matter!
>Unix doesn't matter!
>Linux doesn't matter!
>Waffer yields don't matter!
>Benchmarks after full patches don't matter!
>Asian markets don't matter!
>Own fabrics don't matter!
>Chipset lithography doesn't matter!
>Cray doesn't matter!
>Cisco doesn't matter!
>HPE doesn't matter!
>AZURE doesn't matter!
>5nm doesn't matter!
>TDP doesn't matter!
>10nm doesn't matter!
>Cache doesn't matter!
>IGPU doesn't matter!
>PCI-Express 4.0 doesn't matter!
>*NEW* Amazon sales don't matter!
>*NEW* Prime95 AVX doesn't matter!
>*NEW* Custom Foundry Business doesn't matter!
>*NEW* Performance doesn't matter!

>without using jews as an argument
>pls give me argument but don't use any valid arguments so I can laugh you off

Intel has worse price/performance
Intel makes you buy a new motherboard with the same socket to use their new chips (see )
Intel has been re-releasing skylake for years, and honestly hasn't had any noticeable improvements per generation since sandy bridge
Intel cannibalized their own lineup with the i3-8100 being better than the i7-7700k (both 4c, when i3's were previously 2c), and only went from 2c --> 4c and 4c --> 6c and having 8c because of Amd competition
Intel's security patches have severely hampered performance on their hardware, and has made hyperthreading unusable (See their new i5-9400 and i5-9400F, both 6c/6t)
Intel's Xeon are VASTLY inferior to Epyc at much higher price points
Intel's i9 have very poor performance per dollar, performance per watt (if you care about that), and total overall multithreading performance compared to comparable threadrippers (or even things like an 1800x / 2700x)
Intel's chips don't scale as well with good RAM
Having only 6 threads is actually limiting in certain games (see: BF1, BFV for example)

In contrar:
AMD tends to keep sockets alive much longer - AM2/AM2+, AM3/AM3+, now AM4 (and probably an AM4+)
They even kept a dead Intel socket alive (look up "Super Socket 7"), that's how committed they were / are to backwards compatibility
More cores, more threads, less money
Less power consumption (if you care about that)
Cheaper motherboards (in general)
If the tests at CES were real, then an early next-gen ryzen chip is matching 9900k using 50 less watts.

I won't approach this from a moral highground because both are companies trying to make money, bottom line, but intel has been more anti-competition and anti-consumer than almost any company barring nvidia (look up 3DFX and S3 Graphics); I have purchased products from all 3 companies, however, and am posting this from a laptop with an Intelâ„¢ Core2Duo U7300. However my main desktop is a Phenom IIx4 965BE; but I use a Haswell i5 at work.

I'm a Jew and I buy AMD because they get me better value for money. Why would I want to waste money?

juice

seventeenth post or whatever best post intel is fucking shit stop trying to defend them

/thread

/thread