Much needed feature

Much needed feature

Attached: powerful.jpg (1080x1330, 186K)

why? github isn't supposed to be social media for fucks sake.

i don't think anyone told them that...

Next thing you know, your aunt will send you Candy Crush merge requests.

I wish sillicon valley would stop ruining everything

thanks, now I can send some really important status of what i'm doing

Attached: 2019-01-10-114317_135x91_scrot.png (135x91, 8K)

not anymore shitlord

Embrace, extend, and extinguish

programming already became a mainstream just like social networks in before
If facebook will add a git repos I won't be surprised

this a pisstake - idk even anymore. whats the actual github ratio of thirsty virgins vs. (vaguely) female(ish)? This will work out gud for at least one segment of this demographic, albeit, an extremely minor one. The same minor segment who can 'display their availability' on 43,752 other fucking (and better suited to fucking) sites already.

What a fucking garbage development.

>thot who developed this status thing
>overwatch
>mercy main btw
lmao into the trash

Attached: 2019-01-10-125757_278x341_scrot.png (278x341, 102K)

Why are half of trannies "Sarah"?

If she was a tranny, she wouldn't be playing as mercy

It's an entry level girl's name. It was a top 10 girl baby name from 79-02. Most of these trannies knew a Sarah in high school and wanted to bang them or wanted to be them. If I had been born a girl, my parents would have named me Sarah (92). I dated a Sarah. There were at least two Sarahs in every elementary school class I was in.

Point is, it's kind of like a foreigner Mohammad Abdul taking the name John when he moved to the US. He thinks it'll help him blend in, but it does not help.

i can't wait for them to introduce option to buy stars
t. gitlab user

what's going on? Your obese hands lack the ability to move a mouse AND POST FUCKING LINKS to news about it?
It's far from mainstream.

Nobody would be surprised. Github has been turning into pure fucking cancer for years. Coming next: windows packages being wrapped in executable installers full of adware/malware.

The CEO himself posting it isn't enough for your tiny brain? Ask Github admins to make a blog post about it you waste of air.

. POST FUCKING LINKS TO THE STORY YOU FUCKING RETARD.

nigger post a fucking link

> be fat retarded american
> so autistic they can take a screenshot of twitter
> not autistic enough, and so fucking lazy to post links to whatever shit it is
USA USA USA USA USA
retards.

lmao this nat friedman (can't even tell if that's a man or a woman) kinda looks like moot

Op needs to be gassed.

Look at that fucking forehead

Man I'm happy that I don't have to be a developer in the states. I feel like the software industry there is full of these dumbasses

look at that fucking schnotz

lol yes

Just proves that SJWs don't give a shit about programming and just consider it a form of social media. They can pretend to be programmers without ever writing a line of code just by posting on github.

This is what happens when you let female """""programmers""""" implement new features on something. It's either this or some other equally useless bullshit like diversity crap.

I wonder if this will expose their charade? We'll suddenly see thousands of github user profiles that all say "Editing the Code of Conduct"

Lol fucking plz bro. The best hw & sw devs I know are women.

it actually works pretty well for a social media and discussion forum.
I used it as a report system for user infringing server rules and it worker pretty well.
Also if they expanded their service a bit and included a method to process server side operations for web logic i could build a totally functional website.

>makes useless feature
>healing whore who expects others to do it's job
>looks like somebody is constantly squeezing it's balls

ugh.jpg

Attached: ugh.jpg (530x396, 43K)

I'm sure she makes $250,000 a year doing things like this and proudly advertises that she "developed a feature for GITHUB" so how dare anyone imply that women aren't programming

>tfw the best programmer I know is a 95-lb asian woman

Sure they are user, sure they are.
Based Nippons don't count though. A single Asian women has the collective labor power and intelligence of thousands of other women from other races. There really is no competition.