Linux Foundation: "100% of donations received go towards funding diversity programs."

After the coc change, now they went full sjw everywhere
they have a full page dedicated to "diversity"
linuxfoundation.org/about/diversity-inclusiveness/programs/

and now changed their donate page to litterally say that now 100% of the money goes to "diversity programs"
linuxfoundation.org/about/donate/

Attached: 1547123776686.jpg (1887x923, 334K)

Other urls found in this thread:

google.com/amp/s/www.wired.com/story/new-lawsuit-exposes-googles-desperation-to-improve-diversity/amp
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Do not donate to this foundation. Do not donate to freebsd. If unsure better send your money to specific userland programs instead. The kernel wont die there is enough coporate interest in it.

why so triggered?

It took you 11 minutes to change your IP? Really?

You say this like it wasn't changed over 6 months ago.
You don't like women, black people, gays, trans, whatever. We get it.
None of this CoC shit affects you in any tangible way, it just means that businesses won't tolerate your childish ass spouting this crap.

>>You don't like women, black people, gays, trans, whatever. We get it.
>Be sexist and racist against white males.
>No U!

I'm a nigger. Someone spoonfeed me on this. How do I benefit?

>We are all equal goy
>Black people require special treatment
>Whitey is holding them down

As if white people are not diverse enough. Isn't everyone equal? I've never felt so discriminated against and dehumanized in my life. That's fucking offensive.

They're laundering the money and putting it in their own pockets. How is this not obvious?
Useful idiots. The Linux Foundation thanks you for your support.

We did complain about this scam newfag.

Tell Linus you need muh reparations and he will personally fly to your home, profusely apologize for being white, suck your dick, and ask if you want to fuck his wife too. Tell him no but that being given the kernel is good, too.

Ebin post

Attached: 1529378579955.jpg (750x750, 70K)

hi resetera!

>We get it
>We
There's no "We" here, dear redditor. You're all alone.

is him sucking me off mandatory? or can I just skip onto his wife??

also, thx for the info family.

"Isn't everyone equal?"

Attached: WTFnigglet(1).jpg (400x302, 20K)

When was the last time anyone here has donated to the Linux foundation?

You don't like Caucasian males.
We get it.

Asshole.

Attached: 51iCoWIekpL._SX327_BO1,204,203,200_.jpg (329x499, 41K)

+1

Well I don't believe it but even if you try to follow the leftist logic then it doesn't make sense

>99% of linux developers are white males
>diversity programs reduce it to 98% white males, not because white males left, but because total number of developers was increased
>"wtf racist!!!"
retard

>the opposite of Jow Forums faggotry is reddit
mmm no sweetie

>99% of linux developers are white males
>diversity programs reduce it to 98% white male
What are you worried about goys?

Attached: gorilla.jpg (1037x1037, 125K)

>didn't read the rest of the sentence

>diversity programs reduce it to 98% white males, not because white males left, but because total number of developers was increased
Yeah but the increase was based on the racial and gender characteristics of the candidate, white males don't need to apply.

>they went full SJW!
>white dudes went full SJW, again!

Dont even start this shit. Fix your own race first if you have such a problem with it. Biggest sjws are thirsty white dudes, usually with a femdom fetish too

As a person of color I approve of this.
Whites have had their chance, now it's our turn.

>now it's our turn.
>our turn
>needs special access to jobs due to mental inferiority

the only reason I try not to be racist is, I'm scared I'll be a nigger in my next life due to karma.

>wh*toids created the rules to include more PoC
>wh*toids now complain about them
Wow, such master race with superior intellect.

>As a person of color
This is a funny phrase. South east Asians are referred to by it along with niggers from sub-Saharan Africa. These two are not the same and if you are one of the latter I have bad news regarding having your "turn".
I read it. You need gibs and can only succeed at anything by riding the white man's coattails. Too bad that isn't actual accomplishment and everybody knows it. It's a good heuristic though when i want a job done correctly. I only consider white and Asian males for professional services as any other category of person is almost certainly only there due to unfair racial gender preferences. I can't even take a non-white/Asian male seriously anymore. The flip side is the white/Asian has to work harder to overcome the preferences in college entrance and work place hiring practices so if he's there, especially if he's early in his career he's almost guaranteed to be competent.
Being a useful idiot and cannon fodder in a much higher level game of superiors you will never understand.
>being this deluded about your place

>jews
>white
pick one

>muh joos
I guess you're not such a master race after all, if they can manipulate you at will.

Yep, we are to the jews what you are to us.. Intellect matters after all.

Whatever, sweety. If Jews give me a free job I'll take it. And there's nothing you can do about it. Thanks, Jews!

>And there's nothing you can do about it.
The market will fix it. If you start employing unqualified fucks, the competition will eat it.

You cannot win against universal laws (in the long term).

>None of this CoC shit affects you in any tangible way
Look up "opportunity cost".
All money and time spend on "diversity" is money and time that is not spent on improving the code. The recent history of diversity programs has demonstrated that they will grow beyond their initial boundaries. (E.g., see how large diversity management has grown inside academia.)
I know you're just shitposting, but this is a real danger to free/open source software.

>you don't like [group]
I'm not op but I would be expecting donations to the Linux foundations to go to the furthering of the popular software ecosystem commonly described as Linux.
What if doctors without borders money went towards building infrastructure to bring more jobs to a region? Yes it's good. But it's not what I wanted to donate towards.

Either way donating to the Linux foundation isn't about donating to the ecosystem as describe its donating to VMware, oracle, Microsoft, Qualcomm and the like. The real problem is their broad slogans in combination with this 'donation'.

I believe it's mostly about getting away from the donations in a clean way so they can do whatever without too much backlash.

>If Jews give me a free job
A funny thing is whites have causes all across the social spectrum from muh whales to muh climate to muh shitskins and everything in between. You name a cause and there is a hardcore group of white people passionate about it.
But you """POC"""? You only care about yourselves. It's because you have the emotional development of a 13 year old caucasian child. This is where you mental development stops. It shows in your lack of intelligence, your parochial worldview, your propensity towards violence, etc. I'm not judging, just making an observation. Do with it what you will.

>movies
>comics
>games
"we're not going to take your games away"

This is exactly what happened. Fuck you and your cancerous mindset.

Do you Jow Forumsfags ever get tired of looking for things to be perpetually outraged about?

Do Jow Forumstards ever suffer from outrage fatigue? Doesn't seem like it. There's probably a really profitable business model that capitalizes on Jow Forumstard's constant need for outrage at SJWs

They didn't take your games away. Nothing happened post gg

Do linuxfags ever get tired of sucking tranny cock?

Linux development has gone to shit. Everything infested with this SJW garbage goes to shit.

>They didn't take your games away
Battlefield was my favorite video game franchise. What happened to it?

Have you been under a rock? Sony for example, and don't even try to downplay what is happening

Why are they so racist against white males?

And when will they stop shoving their political opinions literally everywhere? You like diversity, we don't care, you are the Linux foundation, not the Democratic party

Let's be honest: 95% of this thread didn't give one fuck about internal politics of Linux kernel development until le big bad SJW boogeyman showed up and they realized they could get a quick dopamine fix from getting mad at SJWs.

why would anyone give a shit, it's the same os and now there's just programmers that look different

Linux has been infested with SJW garbage, and anything infested with SJW goes to shit pretty quickly. Your whining doesn't change that.

Anita pls go

Attached: 1501790072478.jpg (600x315, 26K)

You are likely one of the people who didn't care about Linux kernel development until someone told you the SJWs were coming

Gb2 watching BEN SHAPIRO totally OWN sjws and CRUSH liberals in DEBATE. You don't belong on Jow Forums and it shows

>y...you d..dont belong here! Go listen to the epic zionist neocon pushed by the media instead you stupid n...nazi
You seem lost newfriend

Attached: 1519606587126.jpg (586x448, 76K)

Oh yeah you really showed me how not Jow Forums you are by spamming Jow Forums memes at me, good job.

>transphobes are just pedophiles
Who would've thunk'd
I guess this explains why torah parts of bible rave against feminized "men".

Attached: polypiling gold.jpg (499x500, 150K)

The rest of the post is autistic but at least this is true.
CoC affects developers only, and it's not as bad as it was supposed to be.

Not true since donations are what fund the paychecks of kernel developers, including Torvalds. The millions of dollars companies like Google and Microsoft give to the Linux foundation count as donations as well.

Personal insults are not an argument. I've used Linux for over 10 years and don't want to see its development go to shit. Every project infested with this garbage goes to shit quickly.

>Jow Forumsfag
>Jow Forumstard
Everything is an us vs. them cliche, it's like a movie! Wheeeeee!
>Let's be honest: 95% of this thread didn't give one fuck about internal politics of Linux kernel development
When reality and dialectic fail just pull some strawmen and statistics out of your ass.
>Not true since donations are what fund the paychecks of kernel developers, including Torvalds. The millions of dollars companies like Google and Microsoft give to the Linux foundation count as donations as well.
Yet for months and months the page says "100% to diversity"
>Nothing to see here goy

Dev salaries are funded by corporations. Public donations go to useless diversity programs. Essentially, corporations call the shots and public support is thrown into a furnace.

This is very bad.

>damn joos are oppressing white people!
>guess ur not so great if you fall for their schemes
>I love SJWism now! Whites are the best at being SJWs! Whites have the most white guilt because we're so selfless! Fuck whitey! I hate being white!

It's okay to be white.

>Whites are the best at being SJWs!

Attached: 1546534663988.jpg (655x493, 49K)

Underrated post

Yea it is. Maybe you should go tell the white men in charge of the Linux foundation and other white nerds that instead of coming here to complain about minorities who barely pay attention to all that sjw alt right insanity.

the diversity shit isn't run by coders, it's run by the interchangeable HR drones who flock to any non-profit

linux foundation isn't a 5013c, they don't have to operate with the public interest in mind, it's no surprise they are running a glorified hiring funnel for their member corps

>waaah they coming for my bing bing wahoo
your video games were always cancerous meme shit and also proprietary botnet software

t. Seething Jow Forumstard

Why do you people have to constantly shit up blue boards with politics? Nobody gives a shit about SJWs

kys fag

Corporations are in charge of Linux. The white man (Linus) was already forced to apologize and has no power.

There is no "sjw takeover" stop being an incel.

Seething sjwoid spamming every board with his "muh Jow Forums" boogeyman

>proprietary botnet software
Why are you on Jow Forums when you don't know what you're talking about?

>The kernel wont die there is enough coporate interest in it.
This. It kinda blown my mind when I realized only 10% (in terms of lines of code) of Linux was written by volunteers, and the rest was written by programmers employed by various big tech corporations

You mean corporations owned and managed mostly by white men

Also, his own fucking daughter led the charge. Yea it was dumb, but that's just white on white SJWism.

>OMG were so sorry we owe you reparations because were so evil and were the most racist scumbags in the world. Fuck white people, especially white men like me! btw I want you to whip my ass and cuck me too
>ayyy shiet aight hand it over whitey
>fuck u get it from these other whiteys
>ayy bruh fuck u
>why are black people such SJWs even though the big SJW gatherings are disproportionately white men and women. Libtard destroyed!

>why are black people such SJWs
Jow Forumstards don't say that, though

Attached: 1507257769553861447.jpg (376x424, 93K)

Why do Jow Forumstards always say "corporations owned by white men" as if being a white man means they're just as successful as that owner?

Really makes you think... almost as if racial tribalism is a coping mechanism for losers with little achievements of their own

>If unsure better send your money to specific userland programs instead. The kernel wont die there is enough coporate interest in it.
This.

Slide thread

they literally say meritocracy is bad
instead of putting best qualified people on a project, first we have to make sure we employ the quota of women, trans, and homosexuals
totally wont affect me tho, amirite

This is a nothing but acorporate power-play disguised as 'progressivism'.

The Linux Foundation will turn to shit just the way the US gov't has, for the same reason: because with all public funds are being channeled somewhere else, that means the only people bankrolling the developer will be corporations, thus the developers will be beholden ONLY to those corporate interests. Public hates backdoors, so what? It becomes increasingly harder to follow one's moral instinct when life becomes increasingly hard, i.e. developers can't earn a living.
It's the exact same situation we have with the gov't, where politicians freely admit to spending the vast majority of the day sucking donor dick because it's through them that they are ultimately elected. And sure enough legislation passed in something like 90% aligned with corporate interest, as opposed to like 20% public interest (and that was back in ~2004, I can't remember the study)

These weasel fucks always pull this slimy shit
>I want to be able to donate meaningfully to the developers
>"Oh, so you don't think black women should be software developers? (Let's see what the outrage mob has to say about that–good luck finding a job!)"
And since everybody lost the ability to think critically, slimy tactics like this succeed time and again.

Attached: 1530671428681.jpg (907x849, 166K)

>You don't like women, black people, gays, trans, whatever. We get it.
You pulled this out of thin air. Jumping to this conclusion makes me think you're an asshole IRL.

quit pretending to speak for 'the group' you slime

google.com/amp/s/www.wired.com/story/new-lawsuit-exposes-googles-desperation-to-improve-diversity/amp