Smartphones without FM radio can suck MY FUCKING DICK

Smartphones without FM radio can suck MY FUCKING DICK.

>b-b-buy goy, you can listen to music with our completely reasonable data plan for only a few shekels/month

No FM radio - No buy

Attached: shitphones.jpg (3574x2010, 781K)

Other urls found in this thread:

makeuseof.com/tag/how-to-unlock-fm-radio-hidden-smartphone/
elnacional.cat/en/news/bild-accuses-spanish-journalist-promoting-terrorism_256602_102.html
f-droid.org/en/packages/fm.a2d.sf/
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

I won't buy a tablet without a can opener.

Do you also want it to have a built-in telegraph? People like you are holding back progress.

b-but user you can literally just load some fucking music or podcasts onto your phone and play it back without having to listen to shit filled with ads.

If you're using the "we'll pick your music and conmercials for you goyim" regardless of retranslation method, you deserve to be cucked.

Imagine having your head so up your ass that you think FM radio is an outdated technology. LMFAO

I thought you used it for something else, not listening to the radio.
You are clearly dumb, get a SD card and put your music on it, without ads.

What's wrong about this? While the majority of radio stations pick the same songs over and over again because (((reasons))), there are lots of radio stations with good and original playlists.

What's the difference between choosing a radio station and choosing a Spotify playlist.

makeuseof.com/tag/how-to-unlock-fm-radio-hidden-smartphone/

Use google brainlet

terrestrial radio sucks hard though, it's all the same songs all the time and ads every 6 minutes.

hopefully you are never in a position to decide anything other than tendies or steak

I still create iPod playlists...

Future Funk and Synthwave are not played on the radio

I have literally never listened to FM radio on my phones, including the ones that did have that functionality.

Just... why? Sounds worse, drains more battery, you need to have headphones plugged in

trash/10

>What's the difference between choosing a radio station and choosing a Spotify playlist.
they're both shit, dumbass.
i'm sorry, i meant (((shit)))

>broadcast 200MHz band for the blind version of the electric Jew to bombard you with ads and 'discussion' about how great immigration and cuckolding is
>not outdated
They're using prime radio bandwidth to play nigger bopz and twink music, and commie talk shows

So we should be forced to use a computer to listen to live audio shows instead of being able to use a $10 receiver and two AAA batteries that will last years in order for (((them))) to get more bandwidth (and more shekels). Okay

Has there been a single Smartphone (not from China) in 2018 with an FM radio?

My Note8 and Note5 both have had FM radios. Just plug headphones in as the antenna.

>forced
>live audio shows
How about you download podcasts after the fact and listen to them at your leisure

>oh no it's 4:15
>Schlomo in the Morning is about to start
>better wake up early so I can listen
>if I remember the hebraic verse and call in I can win some free estrogen pills
>I'm so glad my Jewish overlords don't make me pay to listen to ads on a broadcast radio band
>I'm so much smarter than those goys who dare to listen to pirated aryan music stored on their phones.
>I'm so smart for saying that they have to pay a premium for this or some dumb shit about a computer, I don't even know, I'm just making up judaic shit to fool some dumb goyim

This is literally you right now

Nigger, are you for real? You sound like the parody of a Jow Forums-tard. I don't know about America, because I have never lived there, but here you can find people from every position of the political spectrum talking on the radio. There are commies, there are cucks, there are """far-right""" commentators, and even entire radio stations owned by the Catholic Church. There's a guy that literally called for terrorist attacks on krauts: elnacional.cat/en/news/bild-accuses-spanish-journalist-promoting-terrorism_256602_102.html

So I don't know what the F are you talking about.

>Schlomo in the Morning
kek

Call me back when I can listen to a 24/7 stream of city pop on any Spanish radio station.

>If I don't listen to podcasts instead of live radio, someone might call me a bad name. Keep up with the times, guise!
Better post your anti-radio rant to social media so no one thinks you're an old and uncool.

And how is that supposed to be an argument? There's a limited amount of stations, they are not going to put everything you want on the air. If you want more variety, you can use the internet.

But that doesn't mean that the people that actually like what is playing on the radio should be forced to use a fucking computer to listen to what is already available over the fucking air. That also doesn't mean that what is played on the radio is propaganda, since there is a healthy variety of different positions already there. There will never be a radio show of people saying that we should "gas the Joos" if that's what you want, because that is obviously a political and social suicide. But that doesn't mean that the Jews control each and every one of the 3000+ FM radio stations that exist within a country.

>be me
>radiocuck
>everything I listen to is interspersed with ads for BLACKED.com and gender reassignment therapy clinics
>someone on the internet dares to listen to something else
>better tell them to post on social media to attention whore
>because I use social media to attention whore
>everyone is like me
>especially the guy who is not like me
>God I'm so perfect
>Schlomo in the morning said so when I won yesterdays estrogen pill giveaway

Again, nobody is forcing you to use radio. Why are you ok with (((companies))) forcing people to ditch radio?

I listen to Alex Jones on the radio every day, m8.

>be me
>listen to public radio
>no ads
>Literally have 6 broadcast stations including: classical, news, local/music, and current music

B-b-but DA JEWS. tHEY CONTROL RADIO!!111!!!

>classical, jews, local/music, and current music

Oh no!

Attached: Durr.jpg (187x199, 10K)

>If you want more variety, you can use the internet.
You should read the thread before replying...

> people that actually like what is playing on the radio should be forced to use a fucking computer to listen to what is already available over the fucking air.
if you want to listen to the talmudophone, you're free to do so. Doesn't make it not a shit medium.

>there is a healthy variety of different positions already there.
Yeah they have the pro-Israel jews, and the anti-[insert your country here] jews

>There will never be a radio show of people saying that we should "gas the Joos" if that's what you want, because that is obviously a political and social suicide.
>w-w-we have great radio stations
>just none with unpopular opinions

>3000+ FM radio stations that exist within a country.
I bet you that, barring campus radio, all those stations are owned by three companies headed by jews

that's nice.

>Why are you ok with (((companies))) forcing people to ditch radio?
no one is forcing you to not use the talmudophone

>I listen to Alex Jones on the radio every day, m8.
Alex Jones is controlled opposition and he never names the Jew

>give my shekels to the government so they can play me public domain music, (((news))), generic bullshit, and (((current music)))
>b-b-but there's no ads
You people are pathetic.

>give my shekels to the government so they can play me public domain music, (((news))), generic bullshit, and (((current music)))
Yes, it is much better to NOT have a public station so the invisible hand of the (((free market))) ends up putting six (((people))) at charge of the 95% of news companies. That would be much better!

Attached: 4fd9e6b5ecad04c327000005-400-300.jpg (400x300, 89K)

*tips*

Attached: m'lady.gif (401x353, 323K)

>nigger bopz
Isn't it "Niggerzbop" ?

We are reaching autism levels that shouldn't even be possible.

> her majesty's loicense-funded ota diversity training program
sup britcuck

>24/7 stream of city pop
I use that youtube "channel" too
i actually listen to wfmu.org a lot over FM radio but it is streaming too.

This but unironically
Listener funded radio / public radio is good (Minus NPR) colleg

That's a weird one. Are you also mad about not having a coax connection on your phone?

>Alex Jones is controlled opposition and he never names the Jew
So what should he do, exactly, in order to NOT be "controlled opposition"? Telling people to kill DA JOOS?

>free market bad
>(((big government))) good
a truly free market would have noticed the economic benefits of purging talmudic influences

*nods respectfully in your direction*

niggerbopz is the formal term.

Yeah, but I'll save Jow Forums yes

based and redpilled

MN

Attached: surprise.jpg (720x480, 55K)

Radio requires a headphone jack + headphones for all the phones I've had.

>a truly free market would have noticed the economic benefits of purging talmudic influences
LMFAO. Okay

Attached: (You).png (692x587, 48K)

Keeping his schitzoid opinions to himself would be a start.
naming the Jew would be good

>thinking FM radio is exclusively ads and top 40 popshlock

I pity Americans

Who buys phones without headphone jacks? Sad.

How about you DOWNLOAD your music, so you can listen to it any time.

free helicopter rides for commies (note that all Jews are crypto commies)

But it is outdated

Like, totally.

You're not supposed to be proud of that.

Most FM stations are aimed at poor fucks who can't afford internet or cds.

So I guess enjoy your rap and mariachi music

Fuck ye bought a cheap Android it has a better battery and an FM receiver. I don't use it much but the fact that it's there and that $1000 phones don't have one is a fucking sick joke.
Only buying cheap shit now after my pixel shit itself a couple months after the warranty ran out

Attached: 1547140019330.jpg (640x469, 132K)

My Xperia XA2 has one, just got it a week ago but it launched in mid 2018 iirc. Got it from Best Buy, using it on Verizon right now.

FM radio is trash. Most stations now always put the same generic pop songs.

What kind of third world country even has FM radio anymore?

>bought a cheap Android it has a better battery
I'm noticing this shit a lot
$1000 flagship with a million bells and whistles: 3000mAh battery, 7 hours of SoT
$150 budget bitch: 2500mAh battery, 10 hours SoT

>still keep my zune hd for radio
hd radio is seriously underrated

Only things worth bothering with on the radio are news and sportsball and both of those are on AM stations. Apparently nobody ever bothered to build a mobile device that can receive AM, it's invariably FM-only.

>What kind of third world country even has FM radio anymore?
The 99% of the world, including Murica. The absolute state of (You).

>capitalist jews don't exist
Holy shit, your retardation is off the charts.

Imagine being such a cuck, that you actually actively want your phone to have less feature than the previous one...

>capitalistic Jews
smokescreen
the capitalist ones just pretend while they support cultural Marxist policies. Or they act like parodies of the ancap meme ball pictures to give capitalists a bad name.

t. radio shill gasping for air while drowning in a dying industry

bye bye! no one wants to hear shit commentary and commercials between normie songs that you've already played 80 times today

The real crime is that there are no HD Radio chipsets for mobile devices.

I don't even listen to the music stations, just some good old boomer Bob and Tom.

Attached: 1541506467906.jpg (1024x584, 43K)

>music
>podcasts
Nobody thought about live sports and emergency broadcasts.

Better make sure I get a horse and buggy with my new lamborgini

A more apt comparison would be: "Better make sure I get a CB Radio with my new Lamborghini"

No headphone jack = no big antenna = no FM radio.

That's why

No headphone jack = shit = don't buy it

FM radio is pure corporate garbage. I store media on my phone and listen to it without using the data connection.

Live sports aren't something that I listen to, so I don't consider them an option

Why not DAB+?

couple this with taking care of ur batter by not letting it discharge completely and charging only up to 80-85% should last years

Attached: idliketobuyacartoday.jpg (1024x701, 74K)

Because digital radio is a meme

See
> The FCC recommends having a radio for emergency situations such as tornadoes or severe storms. This ensures you can stay informed or communicate if the phone lines and internet both go down. Since most people don’t use radio much in the house any more turning smartphones into radios makes perfect sense.

>live sports
watch it on a TV or on acestreams
>emergency broadcasts
Trump can beam tweets directly to your phone now to let you know the latest happening

>No headphone jack = shit = don't buy it
Truth and headphonepilled.

Same

Not if it makes the phone cost more.

if you're too dumb to install third party software you're too dumb to own a computer f-droid.org/en/packages/fm.a2d.sf/

You can't put an AM broadcast band receiver on a chip, like you can with a FM broadcast band receiver.

>emergency broadcasts
They'll just download a podcast of the alert after the cell networks are repaired.

My Note 9 has radio, im happy with i, worth the purchase

Attached: 13ae5fab0f7b41f119b791ccc13b5a9d1-e1530059787461.jpg (473x473, 171K)

lmfao

I have a radio that runs on a AAA, receives AM stations, and fits easily in my pocket, so it can't be impossible.

Tuning on an AM radio can't be synthesized on a chip. It needs an actual variable capacitor, among other analog components, that is thicker than the phone.

Unironically, a lot of radio is basically directly connected to LiveNation. Jewish? I don't know nor that I think I care.

And also, even if they could fit an AM radio inside, the interference from the electronic components of the smartphone would make listening to anything impossible.

>radio
>Failed to translate to digital broadcast because people didn't want to pay for patent encumbered, slightly modified aac
>Not deprecated garbage

All terrestrial radio in the us sucks and the FCC is too cucked to approve open digital broadcasting standards or force any kind of upgrade cycle.

I hope they never approve any new standards. Look at what they're doing with TV, ATSC 3.0 is basically "We can't spy on TV watchers with traditional broadcasting, how can we add botnet?"

What phones have FM radio?

Attached: really makes you think.png (656x263, 35K)

3 words: radio. on. internet.

The absolute state of digitards lmfao. What a meme

My 80USD(at the time) LG Fiesta 2 has FM radio.

ewww. who downloads music?