I'm Ashamed of my nationality, how do I hide my flag?

I'm Ashamed of my nationality, how do I hide my flag?

Attached: pepeflag2.png (510x306, 39K)

Open bobs and vagene

Turn background white
wait, that's even worse

Attached: 20180924-090901-nonwack-id2756262.jpg (1200x900, 126K)

Oh no its happening again

Attached: xxxxxx.jpg (1280x720, 73K)

Japan Occupied parts of the bengal state in ww2

Poop

this flag is almost nice

Don't be. Make a difference. Be an example for your country and people will follow your lead.

Attached: 1537799534041.jpg (640x856, 62K)

stop projecting your practises on us, we dont poop on the streets we only piss

Why is it off center?

that only works on white people, people here do whatever the fuck they want and dont care about the law

so that its not off center flaapping in the wind

Strangle your mom, own your mom.

its still there make it go away

at least not nepal

Bangladesh isn't India. The more you know.

Use a proxy

tried,wont let me post saying im banned for using vpn

Use tor?
The browser I mean

Start an armed rebellion and declare independence so that you can make your own flag like we did.

Attached: fuck the redcoats.jpg (1200x800, 119K)

have you ever posted with tor It doesnt work,
the site knows when the IP adress is being hidden

one man countries are also known as gypsies

>even bangladeshi complain about gypsies
god DAMN it when will the eu realize those subhumans are impossible to tame and let us genocide them

Get the United Nations to recognize your independence.

Post on boards that don't have flags

white is overrated. There is plenty of stupid, corrupted and plain mistake in any skin color, race, ethnicity. Humanity is in the majority a dumb animal that think to be the smartest.

Also checked

Attached: 1488815556410.jpg (604x453, 42K)

we got a few milion bihari muslims who moved here during the partition, they're nationless gypsies who steal murder and rape and are still loyal to fuckistan, but the libtard goberment wont let us off them

this guy is a literal pseud (and probably no older than 18), don't listen to him. if white was overrated and if whites had the same percentage of "stupid, corrupted and plain mistake" as bangladeshi, switzerland and europe in general would look the same as bangladesh. but obviously they don't. he's just a sheltered fag who doesn't know what he's talking about and likes to spout liberal platitudes. i'd be surprised if he's even been outside of europe

that sucks ass my dude. honestly i don't get what the government gets out of protecting an obvious burden on society like that. at least here we'd be bombed by nato for sure if we started doing anything. but idk who'd intervene in bangladesh on their behalf. over here they're easy votes for the establishment party, come election time, government agents move into their neighbourhoods and bribe them into voting for them. does the same thing happen over there?

anyway, judging from this thread you're probably one of the like 10% of bangladeshi who are somewhat intelligent and not aggressive subhumans. that can be tough. if i were you i'd try to move to one of the neighbouring countries that's somewhat decent like nepal or some big city in india and make a life for myself there.

Never be ashamed of your nationality man. Or you can just buy yourself a proxy.

Attached: Tflf4Kq-1-.gif (500x281, 397K)

bitch lasagna

Why not just do what burma is doing?
Just kill them all, user.

i wish i were japanese

it's not always possible though, especially in the case of BANGal. unless he wants to be ginghis khan

By using a VPN. You can also change lag using Jow Forums X-2.

*flag

Same, user, same
I wish i don't have to tell people im not a jew btw on every post

Send pic bobs
Become part of India once again

anta yahudi?

Not inferior yahoodi

min aiyna anta?

or are you just russian?

The other natives

bedouin?

your flag is an olive

I wouldn't be on Jow Forums or writing english if that were true

so what are you, mystery man?

Just a user

give me a hint

Vpn

I like thighs and smoller chests
Jow Forumsestine
need charge phone

Jew detected

i asked you a question in arabic and you didn't answer so i assumed you weren't a mud
west bank or israel?

Pls

I think i responded that i'm from here

Bint gives no fucks. This isnt pol or nazi germany

Still, just clearing any possible confussion