Correct!

Try Antergos.

>Plasma
Patrician taste op

Should I watch this movie?

>calling any linux distro shit when winblows still rules the OS market
pls user, don't fight your kind.

>Leave

eh. Tried it earlier this week, was very very nice but a bit to intrusive and in your face by default. Kinda like the ubuntu of arch-based distros. Not that its a bad thing, def has its place, just not for me

>I just tried Manjaro and holy shit
I know, dude, it's totally fuckin overhyped bull fucking shit, you are right
let me tell you - there is nothing special about manjaro. All people love is the theme and the colour scheme. That is all. Give it 3 days and you will wipe it and go back to ubuntu

yes

I actually recognize most the desktops from desktop threads and I dont even rice

ITS JUST LIKE WINDIES 7 AERO!!! I FOUND MY DISTRO!!! I FOUND MY DISTRO!!!

Attached: 1545523787634.jpg (645x485, 80K)

>All people love is the theme and the colour scheme.
I tried the openbox version of Manjaro, it comes pre-riced with all the spec, cpu, temp bullshit on the desktop

isn't the fun of a rice is setting it up yourself? I'd feel like a hypocrite if I used one mostly built by someone other than myself

that's just kde user, manjaro has nothing to do with how it looks

wtf i love manjaro now

If you're going to use Plasma, use OpenSUSE.

>holy shit
Good/bad?
I think it looks alright, unremarkable.

You're saying people don't actually need to know their disk space, CPU temp and fanspeed enough to put it on par with time in a UI?
I agree user. That is why people do it. I could imagine some things I might actually want but usually they're just slightly too involved for their actual utility. Like having a build status for a git project of my choosing or a ticker with issues.

> manjaro
sounds like some pajeet shit
Also, rolling release distros are complete trash

I did that too, and Manjaro KDE did not render properly on 3/4 machines. Flickered like crazy, didn't draw windows properly and so on. It sucked ass - and that regardless if it was using free or proprietary drivers.

The other editions worked, but I think they actually extremely unremarkable in basically every way.
Mint and MX Linux and Sabayon and Fedora and so on all seem to be more ambitious in actually adding something to the distro lineage they run in.

>rolling release distros are complete trash
I agree. Gentoo is a shit.

If your downloading a arch-based linux distro with openbox wm and don't know how to check you cpu, ram and disk stats, you might wanna stick with something a bit simpler

I might not know that stuff, but I do know how to google.

>the colour scheme
Seriously? That was the part I hated the most when I used it

Yes, get some pop corn.

I don't see why you're replying to me with that post.

"holy shit" is a good description for when a half-baked Manjaro update craps itself.

fuck yes