BIG TEK DICTATORSHIP

Literally. Forcing people to have an email account or they can't use a phone. Forcing people to get cell phones by phasing out the landlines. Forcing people to get on board with a military invention fuck-up or face social, professional and financial exclusion.

These nerd freaks fresh out of jerking off to their sisters in the shower are not fit to dictate our future, at all. Most of them are cowards, too. The fact they are terminally stupid is obvious enough.

When Instagram launched in 2010, terrorism increased by 800%. They are too braindead to realise why. They profit from terrorism. So does Zuck and every compnay that enables the mass spread of brutality online.

Innocent people have been bludgeoned by a failed invention for 2 decades and the tek industry never looks back to correct their mistakes. The United States Government allows all of it. New devices keep being invented, iPhones continue to literally burn away at the internet every time they access a tower through boron-doped chips.

Did you know it was scientists whom recommended that the Dept of Homeland Security dope the chips with boron so they could detect nuclear weapons by alerting and locating the phone by GPS?

They are all the worst lifeform on earth, a shameful disgrace, exploiting children, violating privacy, endangering innocent people, hiding behind SCAM contracts, user agreements entirely made-up as if by some leap of magic they are entitled to erode our Rights by concealing information and receiving our consent.

All online user agreements are nul and void on account of them failing to disclose, therefore no one can give INFORMED consent.

Minors do NOT understand the terms and conditions. Somebody needs to wring these tyrants out to dry in public and it better be soon or they, and their dangerous technology, will destory everything, permanently.

Attached: 1585.jpg (515x322, 26K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sluggish_schizophrenia
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Big if true

based schizo

>Did you know it was scientists whom recommended that the Dept of Homeland Security dope the chips with boron so they could detect nuclear weapons by alerting and locating the phone by GPS?
You are gay.

just use dumb hardware you don't need anything past that

its sensationalistic, not schizo

link the reddit post, I want to watch those upvotes

here's the original thread from yesterday. not sure who ripped it.

Tech isnt a problem. Big data and social media is gonna have alot of negative consequences tho.

>

I am the original poster of these words and thread yesterday. whomever posted it today is not me.

big tek is a serious problem. they run a flat out dictatorship. they belong in the dark ages where rulers allowed no one to even vote.

>OP thought this post was so good he posted it again

Attached: 1462590805460.png (1190x906, 251K)

>>OP thought this post was so good he posted it again

nope. someone else did. I guess being an anonymous board, forgery is easy, but i'm glad they did.

i miss zack de la rocha.

wait, no, i don't.

Attached: Zack_de_la_Rocha.jpg (250x154, 11K)

>When Instagram launched in 2010, terrorism increased by 800%

Attached: FXLThSZ.jpg (600x341, 14K)

look at the dates for yourself:
when internet networks were launched
and when ISIL became the world's greatest like whore.

that stat about Instagram and 800% terrorism is a true fact btw.

>When Instagram launched in 2010, terrorism increased by 800%
>Did you know it was scientists whom recommended that the Dept of Homeland Security dope the chips with boron so they could detect nuclear weapons by alerting and locating the phone by GPS?
[citation needed]

Do you have a Jow Forums tier infograph to support this 800% claim?

Attached: 7e7de-total_deathtoll.png (891x648, 26K)

Fuck this ridiculous technocratic hivemind feelgoodfuzzy clusterfuck.
Get me off this ride. GOOGLE IS ENEMY #1, followed by facebook. The faggots should keep to themselves and fuck eachother in SF.
Google censorship and manipulation is just totally out of fucking control. How much longer are we going to stay complacent?

Attached: 1547102225373.png (960x639, 284K)

correlation =/= causation

Hello! :) I agree with you 100%.

they profit from terrorism and violence among every other foul thing they have inflicted on the public.

Attached: 1593.jpg (732x533, 64K)

>>Did you know it was scientists whom recommended that the Dept of Homeland Security dope the chips with boron so they could detect nuclear weapons by alerting and locating the phone by GPS?[citation needed]

sure. you can find it on dreaded google also.

Attached: 1594.jpg (460x965, 168K)

get a blog boomer scum

no, it sounds pretty mentally ill. next thing dude is gonna cut off his penis

>TED WAS RIGHT
TED WAS RIGHT
>TED WAS RIGHT
TED WAS RIGHT
>TED WAS RIGHT
TED WAS RIGHT
>TED WAS RIGHT
TED WAS RIGHT

Nobody took it seriously enough for far too many decades.
Now """they""" have fucked us and see no incentive to stop.

Attached: 1541895716341.png (352x390, 359K)

>pretty mentally il

THEY are extremely mentally ill. just because I tell you about what they ARE doesn't mean I am IT.

pls stop attacking people just because you don't like or don't understand the information.

< 911
>Now """they""" have fucked us

yes THEY have. but it is not too late. we have to opt out, close accounts, revert to protected signal (fibre optics) if necessary and dont use mobile internet in phones.

>Nobody took it seriously enough for far too many decades.

most of the problem! people got 'free' services and wanted their online play time more than their freedom. they have EXPLOITED this human weakness for their own benefit. fuck them.

suspiciously 1993 isn't on there

Look at who polices your internet Jow Forums.
Look at who wants to own your mind and think for you.
Look at who decides what content is appropriate for search

Look at your internet masters. I'm so fucking tired of this.
THIS HAS NO BUSINESS BEING A FUCKING REAL PICTURE

Attached: ckd3tb9[1].jpg (960x660, 97K)

What are you going to do about it?

I’m right there with ya my friend. Am I mentally ill? Yes. But that is irrelevent. You speak the truth.

holy shit finally a based thread on destroying technology conglomerates and their domination of societal norms

U N C L E
T E D

Attached: 1546991513342.png (1200x1620, 152K)

>wants to own your mind and think for you.
matte-o

good grief. little dictators.

>. You speak the truth.

it is absolutely mind-blowing what they have been allowed to get away with.

literal and serious violations of rights, childrens rights especially, hardly anyone seems to understans that minors are not legally competent to download apps or sign up to any online network. but these assholes are making money from them anyway. it is sheer exploitation.

nice

spacing

lad

>forcing people
Tried not?

>on today's episode of Jow Forums schizo blog post

they win every time you call facts 'schizo'. it's a ridiculous meme, unhelpful and doing no one any favors.

what is wrong with you.

>mentally ill sociopaths running tech
What the fuck ever happened to hiring normal people?

Attached: 16767878687.jpg (1267x1080, 198K)

Are you the same guy who was posting about cell signals shooting you in the brain?

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sluggish_schizophrenia

>>mentally ill sociopaths running tech

Right. They are the ass shit of the psychopaths who ran the world before them, and still do from behind that awful coward curtain of cash.

now go check your fuckbook and twatter newsfeed and you'll see schizophrenia streaming 24-7 like water torture:

one random soundbite after the next. social media engineering is Tourette syndrome and Google has apophenia.

That doesn't even make sense. Revolution is always a "right". Whether it was justified or not depends on the winner.

sorry u got stuck on the quote but we're talking about something important.