/csg/ - Chink Shit General

In /csg/, we discuss the cheap shit you see on AliExpress, Banggood, eBay, Gearbest, Taobao and similar sites.

>Chink Shit Randomiser
chinkshit.xyz/random/

>Chink Shit Wiki
wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Chink_shit_general

>Chink Shit Infographic
chinkshit.xyz/infographic.pdf

>News
• user gets some help from a seller • "Dear friend" • user likes his new IEMs • "Please understand" • IEM foam tips arrived • Bluetooth audio transmitter and USB-C cable • "Samsung" SD card is fake • user is finally set on portable audio gear • "Many wishes" • Chinking noises in the distance Previous thread

Attached: 2014.jpg (640x426, 70K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtu.be/pXpTf7jKyjg
aliexpress.com/item/ASUS-Video-Card-Original-GTX-750Ti-2GB-128Bit-GDDR5-Graphics-Cards-for-nVIDIA-Geforce-GTX750Ti-Used/32847925840.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.6a1d4c4dgBvqhi
gearbest.com/epilators/pp_1821263.html?wid=1433363
aliexpress.com/item/totallynotgay/32689634092.html
banggood.com/Original-Xiaomi-miband-3-Heart-Rate-Monitor-Bluetooth-Smart-Wristband-Bracelet-p-1145408.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

anyone ever bought a carbon fiber wallet/card holder?
how is it?

what does a bad rep on aliexpress do to you as a customer?
I've already ordered a lot of stuff from ali before this so I'm not too worried, just curious
couldn't you just make a new account if things go bad?

OwO

Attached: 1.jpg (749x1331, 215K)

do you guys actually use all of those services in the OP image?

Bought a pair of TRN V80s that got shipped on the 18th, and has apparently left the sorting center on the 20th. No tracking update in 22 days, but everything else from the same order (all ePacket) has shown. I can't wait much longer

Attached: chinked.png (1148x428, 27K)

AliExpress and eBay absolutely. DealExtreme was a popular meme like 6 years ago and fuck if I know what anything else there is.

it's a portable botnet!

Attached: 2.jpg (749x1331, 282K)

What am I having today?

Attached: C47A1093-1C83-47F4-AA3E-BC2D4209E904.jpg (4032x3024, 2.46M)

Just use the app from fdroid, no need to use the chink botnet app

babies' first wearable, lets see how it goes
any tips, fellow chinkshitters?

that's a big box
camping tent?

which app user?

Attached: 3.jpg (1331x749, 256K)

Is there a guide to into chinkshit home surveillance?

nice air

Anyone with a mi mix 2/2S looking for a case or screen protector, the ESR ones on Ali are the best ones.

ESR case is like the one in the box but protects the bottom too, just a thin thing so it doesn't slip so much and light protection. ESR protector comes with a plastic bracket to apply it perfectly and has adhesive across the entire protector - not just the edges so no neuton ring rainbow bullshit.

Gadget Bride.

It’s a cushion that Japanese would sit on top of it! I don’t know the actual name though.

Attached: F8BD1705-13EB-419C-92B9-DBF1AA800799.jpg (4032x3024, 2.28M)

Gadgetbridge, I use a pebble 2 with that one.
Can be a pain for the initial set up, but after that it just werks

They even have a branded box, which I like.

Not csg related I guess...

Attached: 686D5032-D980-40B7-A07D-72FD90BD43D0.jpg (4032x3024, 2.29M)

appreciated, but i'll be using it with my stock mi 8, the botnet ship has sailed with course set to the people's republic of china

How to deal with import anxiety?

Attached: 1536582875348.png (848x650, 39K)

what do you mean by import anxiety?

If anyone makes fun of you, post back here and I will personally beat them up. I'm not going to let people bully my friends.

I want the "GTX 750ti"
Is this a scam? Does some have an experiencie with graphic cards? What im missing if i go for it? I dont care if is second hand.

youtu.be/pXpTf7jKyjg
aliexpress.com/item/ASUS-Video-Card-Original-GTX-750Ti-2GB-128Bit-GDDR5-Graphics-Cards-for-nVIDIA-Geforce-GTX750Ti-Used/32847925840.html?spm=a2g0s.9042311.0.0.6a1d4c4dgBvqhi

Attached: 154690997010.jpg (943x777, 117K)

you can get a used 960/rx570/r9 380 for not much more which'll notably outperform the 750ti in every scenario.

Seems legit. AliExpress usually does a decent job keeping fake shit off their site. If you look at the 1-star reviews, they're nearly all because of receiving a defective product, not because they received a fake product.

Ok, thanks

thank you man. I just placed the order

will a chink laser epilator give my wife cancer?
gearbest.com/epilators/pp_1821263.html?wid=1433363

Attached: tenor.gif (90x90, 30K)

what format does ali list dates in?
>If your package does not arrive by 2019-01-11 , please open dispute and we will handle this immediately. We appreciate your patience.
thats YYYY-MM-DD right?

of course
like any civilized country

the wait

north americans are just idiot, see

ok cool.
next question
what time zone?

iso 8601

>version 6.24.1 of the Aliexpress app FCs whenever i open it
>6.23.1 works fine
the fuck did they do

That emoticon is stirring up emotions of pity in my being and I almost didn't want to open dispute.

Of course not, it will arrive on the 20th month 19th day on the year 0111

my solution is to order stuff so often as to have a steady stream of packages constantly arriving every day

Attached: 1529198673457.gif (540x359, 57K)

Best chink phone rn? Currently have a galaxy s7 and want an upgrade.

Verizon pls

Anyone has this SDR receiver? Is it /csg/ approved?

Attached: 1530831111215.jpg (1500x1500, 224K)

OnePlus 6T or Xiaomi Mi Mix 3

redpill me on smart watches/smart wearables lads

wtf yes

There's no fucking around with skin cancer.

I'm running an original Mi Mix on Verizon no problems besides not getting the amber alerts or that presidential test alert. It is the only option for those who can't stand the 18:9 aspect and use their phone to read

This is not the right place to ask, I'd either look on the RTL-SDR forums/official site (the one written on the dongle), or ask radio guys over on

it's for CIA nword cattle

I have 3 of them, works well.

>Anyone has this SDR receiver? Is it /csg/ approved?
I have that exact one - v3

It's a great value. The dongle gets a little hot. It works over OTG with Android. Someone wrote drivers for it and put them in the Play Store. Many apps work with it. Can store freq presets and watch the waterfall.

Trunking works but 2 dongles are recommended. I listen to my local police who are a trunked Motorola system with this dongle and Unitracker software.

Can I do any better than this for breadboard wire? It seems like everything else that shows up on Ali other than actual jumper kits are stranded wire which is no good.

Attached: 0SHwJHZ.png (1115x499, 321K)

my iPod classics HDD is kill so I bought an SD adapter kit

Attached: 38n2n2.png (381x435, 11K)

Looks like its basically the same price as what I can get on amazon.

Any good chink mic for my podcast?

ISK

Pretty much only Ali and ebay. Sometimes banggood and lightake is the place to get magic cubes.

Oh, what did you pay for them?

Based

Attached: Screenshot_20190112-084903.jpg (1080x1920, 282K)

if the UV filter is legit, the worst thing that could happen is skin burn

Where do I buy AWS credits?

are there any chink clones of high end DACs that sell for dirt cheap? im looking for something with USB input and true balanced XLR outputs.

finally, my last 11.11. package arrived!
What could it be?
Interstingly, it's the first time I get a package that's not white plastic, but black. Seems like it is 100% identical to the plastic you make trashbags out of. Are the chinks trying to tell me something? Or ist it just becauses they love the environment and want to use recycled plastics for packaging?
And now I also know why the tracking says it's still in some sorting center in china. It's friggin untracked! Not that I care too much, but it is slightly annoying when you think it's tracked, but it isnt.

Attached: 1.jpg (959x1280, 138K)

Ah, the "Warframe" solution. This could actually work....

Uh, nobody fucking cares, fuck off!

No.
There are good chink DACs though. Khadas tone board will be your end game for $100.

how are you gonna say no and then tell me the end game is only $100? a US made end game DAC goes for $800+

The DAC above has been measured to rival $1000+ DACs.
But it doesn't have balanced IIRC. If you really need to run your cables over 10m or so there are decent Topping DACs.
As for why there are no clones, they just don't do that apparently. They don't even make O2 or ODACs.

I get this all the time
Hell my forwarder delivers all my stuff in a trash bag

I know.
But posting unsolicited unboxings has always been a part of /csg/. If you don't like it, >>>/iem/ and >>>/hpg/ are right over there.

Attached: 2.jpg (960x1280, 128K)

Interesting. Never happened for me until now, but I think it's a good thing. Not going to save the planet from our shitty consumerism, but it's better than nothing.

>pls gib 5 stars, dear!

Attached: 3.jpg (1000x1333, 172K)

Coincidentally I just got $80 worth of chink fashion in today

>$80 worth of chink fashion
WTF are you doing? Reseller or did you actually find some sellers that have stuff worth getting, besides as a novelty/joke?

>WTF? Bending him downwards? Chinks are weird

Attached: 4.jpg (1500x489, 67K)

kind of surprising looking though DACs on chink websites the prices seem to all be pretty much in line with everywhere else

what is that?

You mean for brand-name western stuff? Isn't it kinda a given? Imported stuff can't be cheaper. Export products aren't cheaper than your local store either.

That's not a laser, it's IPL. Making an UV filter isn't exactly rocket science...

Bought them for my mom
We're not westerners so it's no issue.

no i mean even no-name chink brands seem to have prices that are similar to western brands

Oh right
Just like with most audiophool bullshit they price them like that just because they can. But they also overengineer them to make them look expensive.
But you will also find cheap shit using high end DAC chips (at least supposedly, they could be using trashed chips). I have a $10 ES9018 board I never use.

In both cases there is literally no way to tell if something is good or not until you measure them.
Expensive shit can be bad. Cheap shit can be bad. You can't base anything off the price or the chips used.

>aliexpress.com/item/totallynotgay/32689634092.html
Ordered it as a joke, since I already got the gf some racy lingerie, so I figured I should have some too. She'll probably laugh her ass off.

>half thong men's sexy Breathable underwear gay thongs g strings lingerie sheer men penis pouch thong jockstraps
sounds gay to me

Sucks. Cuts your pants, digs into your thigh, scratches your phone. Lester wallets are legit the only thing that work. Id had a rigid wallet and they end up inconvenient.

Update infographic faggot

Recommendations on 25€ automatic or assisted knifes?

>Mi Band 3 for $24.00
banggood.com/Original-Xiaomi-miband-3-Heart-Rate-Monitor-Bluetooth-Smart-Wristband-Bracelet-p-1145408.html
Coupon: BGMI3

I always wanted one of these and today I finally pulled the trigger.

Attached: 02ce06_6873023.jpg (1200x1200, 119K)

You first

Someone can help me with buying from Taobao? Yes I read the guide in the wiki but it's still a bit unclear.
I managed to order to my address here in central EU but the order detail says it hasn't even been shipped yet since 2 days and i can remind the seller (which i did)
Do i have to chat with the seller or i am just being impatient?

They always process the order within the day for me

I've wanted to do this for a while but I don't even know where to start
If I do it though I'd probably just make a picture instead of a PDF

What WiFi repeater is the best?
I have the Xiaomi one and it's not that strong

Some user started one sometime between Xmas and the 11/11 sales and a few people played with it and I haven't seen it since.
Best thing would be to start a wiki at this point.

We already have a wiki
Just have to edit that

Needs a front page and more articles instead of being one long ass page with all the info.
Too much work, needs an autist to make categories of items.

stop using repeaters. use mesh wifi or just wire another ap to your main router.

I can't use wires, it's big stone house.
Xiaomi one works well, but sends very weak repeated signal, after 1 wall it drops to only 50%

AE marked my dispute as invalid and told me to wait 2 more days since my order isn't arrived yet. Am i fucked?

60 days minimum fren

So do i need to wait 60 days before disputing?

>it was dispatched twice
are they sending each earphone indidually or what

Also I am interested in trying powerline adapters instead of repeaters.
Anyone knows any good chink devices?

ignore the seething fag, he is just mad that no one uses his safe-chat anymore

If it hasn't arrived you need to wait 60 days since you ordered it usually. They'll knock back all not received claims before that time.

I got 3 11/11 packages so far, one arrived last week. 5 still missing, I'm opening a dispute on one of them right now.
I wonder if it will arrive later?