RIP OLED: MICRO LED IS THE FUTURE AND SAMSUNG HAS KILLED LG AND SONY

>2018
>oledfags on Jow Forums make fun of you if you don't buy an MEMOLED for your living room
>2019
>Micro LED is set to replace OLED completely because it does everything OLED can, but without the drawbacks, while SEETHING MEMOLED fags get upset that the $3000 monstrosity with burn-in, panel defects, and low-brightness is LITERALLY DECAYING in their living room.

RIP OLED.

Micro LED is the fucking future! By 2020, OLED will be forgotten and everything from iPhones, to computer monitors, to huge TVs and wall-size displays will be Micro LED-based.

youtube.com/watch?v=Gjhu4ce4D-s

Remember to make fun of any OLED shill that comes into this thread to try to convince you to buy their remaining stock of useless, overpriced, dogshit TVs.

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 309K)

Sony did it in 2012 with 'Crystal LED' Micro LED TV. Not that it matters. This Samsung's shit won't hit €1500 for at least 7 years.

>This Samsung's shit won't hit €1500 for at least 7 years.
Micro LED will get cheaper much faster than OLED precisely because it's not organic.

It's an absolute premium product with no clear upgrade path. Cartel would be insane not to milk this for the next 7 years.

Attached: 8KTtscB.png (300x162, 31K)

>Micro LED
is such a bad name

Attached: NuMalePics.png (746x378, 63K)

as long as it still doesn't need a separate backlight im fine with it

Reminder that the OP is a seething poorfag who can't afford an OLED, whereas anybody who owns an OLED today will just upgrade when/if MicroLED becomes a viable technology and if it lives up to the hype.

Enjoy your wait.

>He bought a memoled

Two actually (in additon to the Sony Z9D that I own). A Samsung S8 and S9 too, for a total of four OLED panels in my home.

Enjoy your wait.

>Proud to buy into a dead tech
>Proud to buy into burn in

>the wall!

Trump is going to start a new golden ages of technology. Across the west, nations will wall off problem countries, and forget about them.

Maybe even Hoverboards!

Attached: Hoverboard.png (634x421, 425K)

I'm enjoying by far the best display technology on the market. I've owned my E6 for closing on three years now and it has no burn-in whatsoever.

Enjoy your wait.

Microled has massive issues still but it's nothing to do with the frontplane. What technology do you think they use to drive these uLEDs? LTPS e.g. shittest thing on the market.

elaborate

Digits confirm golden age soon we have shifted timelines from death and decay to a new era

Attached: 1474233650144.png (800x1236, 1.11M)

The organic part is why OLED got so cheap so quick despite its complexity. They can just lay down the substrate all in one go and laminate it relatively easy.

For microled there's no such process. The LEDs have to be manually placed or fabricated on a big microchip

if you can afford it, why not? we don't all live on minimum wage and our parents allowance. OLED is objectively better than anything else commercially available right now, it's not an arguement. if Micro LED is superior and starts being used in consumer displays, i'll switch to that when it happens.

so many fags on this board who act like their entire identity depends on the technology they buy, you're still just a fucking consumer, get over yourself.

Attached: 137168.jpg (620x387, 70K)

MLED

yeah, fuck you
the last time I jumped on a trend it was Sony and Google fucking teaming up to make a new giant screen TV with internet built in
>now every other fucking company has "smart features" and i'm stuck with a NSX-46GT1

good luck RMAing that for anything less than hundreds of pixels