Found this

can anyone tell me what this is?
and maybe also how to correctly use it?

Attached: 15472502459741241262695.jpg (3264x1836, 1.53M)

Other urls found in this thread:

memim.com/radeon-r100.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATi_Radeon_R100_Series
twitter.com/AnonBabble

>Radeon
It's garbage. Just throw it out

ok

recycling

It some mid 2000ish era ATI graphics card.

I miss the aesthetic of these older cards
Just fuck it away op. You can make a pretty penny selling old electronics online to fags who think they can extract valuable metals from them. You'll have to amass a lot tho

ATI Radeon AGP 2x from a Dell computer.
Worthless card these days, nice bit of history though.
>how to correctly use it?
Put it in a Slot 1 Pentium II or Super Socket 7 K6-2 box and enjoy some old games if you're into that.

It's a very old ATI Radeon graphics card. Not much use unless you also have a very old computer

that sounds like a better solution than what recommended

It's an R100 series card from around the turn of the century.

memim.com/radeon-r100.html
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/ATi_Radeon_R100_Series

Not of any practical use these days, but it's kinda neat for being one of the first Radeon cards I guess.

I got one still in box; Radeon 32mb SDR PCI. Anyone remember the original Radeon's Ark demo? Shit was cool back then. Cards were way cooler back then to. none of this triple slot/dual slot shit as is now.

Fuck off zoomer.

>SDR
Wrong.
It's the DDR version; look at the memory chips. SDR versions were TSOP, DDR ones were TQFP
>PCI
Wrong.
That's quite clearly an AGP connector.

Old AGP radeon. It will most likely not ffit in your mobo. Great card, once upon a time though.

I was going to say that since it has a fan, it's likely a Radeon 7500. I had one of these back in the day, with a DVI connector too. Good card for the time, had many a UT game played on that.

It's Radeon before AMD got it though.

I had an All-In-Wonder(vid in/out) 7500 series, with the remote and everything. That was a fantastic gpu for the time.

agp gpu play starcraft on it

It is a Radeon 32MiB DDR (R100) with an AGP 2x bus (3.3V).

It'll only work on 2000-2004 era AGP motherboards.

Exactly, the Radeon with no drivers.

we forget how nice PCI-E is. I remember that shit where you had to match the slot voltage and how when AGP 8x boards came out they would work with 4x cards but not 2x ones, just a few years after we'd gone through some of the same shit with PCI. And how some cards were universal but some weren't and yadda yadda. Fucking pain in the ass.