Fucking gypsy van stopped in front of my house playing their cancer music on max volume

fucking gypsy van stopped in front of my house playing their cancer music on max volume
also Kot ID get

Attached: E324ABAB-5E1C-4C1F-BBCE-BE95C8C25EFD.jpg (680x682, 53K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=xhmjTPPKDeU&list=PLQW_R0Iv8gLFTPcwITGcUolv8c11llDUI
youtu.be/Z0DO0XyS8Ko
youtu.be/A6vdrzUyDXk
youtu.be/oDl7B4mlTj4
youtu.be/xUHK30q553k
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

what the fuck kind of music does a gypsy van play

look up “manele” on Youtube

youtube.com/watch?v=xhmjTPPKDeU&list=PLQW_R0Iv8gLFTPcwITGcUolv8c11llDUI

Attached: what.jpg (960x954, 62K)

youtu.be/Z0DO0XyS8Ko

kot

my ears are bleeding

Attached: 1521186114164.png (832x1140, 714K)

I'm not sure if this music is some sort of masterpiece or if I'm delusional from the horror of it all.

based post

Hitler should’ve started with gypsies
youtu.be/A6vdrzUyDXk

Romanian fascist music for ear cleansing
youtu.be/oDl7B4mlTj4

sweet.

kot

ew

>ZOy

man th e plight of the romanians, sounds nuts.
kot id

Attached: 1531855071768.jpg (1280x720, 83K)

My eyes and ears long for the sweet release of death.

JUST ONE FUCKING KOT

UU IU IU IU IU IU
main singer looks like my dad

this is sad can we play despacito

Attached: Screenshot_20181118-210959_Fennec F-Droid.jpg (1080x1119, 107K)

cursed ID
muie psd

why are gypsies bad again
are they just the niggers of europe

pretty much
i live in a small town of a few thousand people and we have de facto no-go zones because of these scums
youtu.be/xUHK30q553k

i don't know where in europe that is but it looks worse than fucking india

That is Bucharest,our capital city....

Damn, that almost looks worse than NYC

Attached: 1521742552272.jpg (218x309, 32K)

lol what

Attached: event-bucharest-620x370.jpg (620x370, 75K)

We're comparing slums here m8. I'm saying that the slums he showed are equal to or worse than the ones here in NY

I'm a retard for walking into a middle of a conversation and not looking at what you guys were replying to

kot is a shitty meme fren

You are a shitty person, kot

Are they on your property?

Attached: Ancap ball violated NAP 1534457005269.jpg (800x800, 105K)

Wtf is that

Attached: image_crop.jpg (983x1319, 404K)

I hate this thread. You here me? I HATE this fucking thread. Every day. EVERY. FUCKING. DAY. I come into Jow Forums. And I see you goddamn retards making this stupid fucking thread. With that stupid fucking cat. And his stupid fucking face. ID WITH KOT IS KOT LOLE XDXDXDXD Every. god. damn. time. How long has it been? Weeks? Months? Years? I don't even fucking know anymore. Why won't you just have a look through the fucking archives. We've already had MILLIONS of goddamn IDs with KOT in it so why won't you just stop. WHY WON'T IT EVER STOP. I am so fucking sick and tired of looking at this stupid fucking cat's stupid fucking face. GOD I HATE THAT FUCKING CAT. Staring at me with his beady little eyes. Grinning his retarded grin like he knows. He just knows he's mocking me. I feel like this is getting personal. This isn't funny anymore. It's not even sad anymore. This is literally beyond every conceivable range of emotions. I am so. fucking. done. with. this. cat. It is absolutely impossible for you guys to be normal. You are all absolutely fucked in the head for wanting this. Why would anyone want this? Why am I still even hanging out with you retards? This is absolute indefinite proof that you're all a bunch of terminally brain damaged, chromosomally challenged, limpdicked useless wastes of internet bandwidth. And I feel sorry for myself that I even have to tell you this. Please. I cannot take this anymore. You guys are gonna be the death of me. Please. Just get rid of that goddamn cat.

chill out dickhead

chill out you dickhead

I wonder how thick people have to lay on the pasta before it can penetrate your skull

Attached: 1519632564109.jpg (600x600, 22K)

ROMANIA TIGANI
HUAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
MUIE PSD MUIE USR MUIE BASESCU MUIE LA TOATA LUMEA AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA
GIGI BECALI PRESEDINTE 2019

chill out dickhead

Kot is so smol

Attached: 1524498562101.png (15x15, 1K)

>kot