Social media has created a lethal fusion of time code...

social media has created a lethal fusion of time code, urls and GPS where human beings are literally being shot in the head by cell signal because of their phones and apps. understand you are carrying a military device and being tracked and targeted at all times. internal systems like google maps, social apps, and data mining sites who constantly access and publish user content are all fusing internally aimed right at you. if you don't start taking this seriously (as their investors should) the whole system can wind into a massive destructive single incident affecting everyone. artificial intelligence is the cause, the systems have fused, your military weapon is on your person 24-7. these are facts plain to understand by any thinking person. you are not immune.

disengage from mobile internet. uninstall social apps. use a regular cell with no internet on it. the consequences are very serious.

Attached: 1591.jpg (451x445, 37K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maser
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

>social media has created a lethal fusion of time code, urls and GPS where human beings are literally being shot in the head by cell signal because of their phones and apps
Literally no, you dumb shit.
Stop reading mindless trash on the Internet.

What in my moto x4 is military equipment and how would AI use it?
How do I unlock this potential myself to kill niggers like you?

1. there's no need to be rude and abusive thereby proving the OP right.
2. it wasn't read. it was researched and is simple to understand
3. resisting facts is a dangerous thing to do

suggestion: find out for yourself.

you can't, because the numbers that govern you (urls) are not your decision. they change like Russian roulette. you never know what numbers will come up and when the system internally fuses, it could be you that gets killed.

>URLs are controlling my phone

Attached: f09efb5.jpg (1710x900, 141K)

no, they are part of an internal system. it is called internet. all of it is communicating and connecting with all its other parts at all times.

radio waves are not targeted at your location, dumbass

>1. there's no need to be rude and abusive thereby proving the OP right.
>a person was mean to me and that means I was right
Also, it's very obvious you are OP you dumb faggot.

>be me
>be op
>realize internet waves are controlling us all
>get out of the system
>go back in to post on 4channel
>instead of never going back in to become the resistance

your phone is constantly send/receiving signal. it is how you are able to send messages and make calls and posts updates. cell towers.

OP = original post / poster.

why are you angry?

>>go back in to post on 4channel

I have done the things I suggested. you make it personal to avoid facing the reality.

: no smartphone no wi-fi no apps no tracking

The problem is more that you suggest this
>use a regular cell with no internet on it
Which makes it sound like there's a difference. There isn't.
You know nothing about the technology. Just stop trying to make arguments.

>why are you angry?
Because you're a mouth breathing retard who doesn't bother to fact check anything and just regurgitates shit other mouth breathing retards are spouting onto the Internet.

>regurgitates shit other mouth breathing retards are spouting onto the Internet.

this is incorrect. I researched it myself and I am telling you to help you be informed of what is actually happening internally.

the whole system is jacked and aimed. they should never have mixed time code with GPS and numeric urls. all this information lines up internally to create GPX fusions which is why you have to uninstall these things from your phones and disengage from mobile internet.

>they should never have mixed time code with GPS and numeric urls. all this information lines up internally to create GPX fusions which is why you have to uninstall these things from your phones and disengage from mobile internet.
I actually loled.
What Facebook group did you read this from?

>>use a regular cell with no internet on itWhich makes it sound like there's a difference. There isn't.

yes thee is, a very big difference. no google maps, no apps internally synchronising, the list goes on... you need to understand how this works and its not very nice to be rude when people who have done the research try to inform you.

you are welcome to ask questions if you don't understand it.

they are all numbers, it is very simple. why are you being so nasty?

You seem to be believing that ethernet is safe from this, when it goes to satellites/towers one way or another

they rely on a public who do not understand this to keep buying their products and participating in being backdrops for ad revenue - the more you resist the information - the more money they make killing people by default.

this is not a troll. it is actually happening and has been happening for years.

So your main problem isn't the signals being shot into peoples' heads, but rather just tracking of people.

Oh no, not the numbers!

there is a connect between fibre to the node and mobile simply because they allowed that merger through real time communication, yes, but not having mobile internet puts you in a safer position because your signal is protected.

mobile signal is not. this is part of the destructive section of what happens once the internal fusion has occurred.

Look, if you're going to make an argument against tracking online then there are much better ways to go about it than your roundabout bullshit about signals, fusing of content and other crap.

Stop being retarded and form a coherent argument.

>So your main problem isn't the signals being shot into peoples' heads, but rather just tracking of people.

I am not sure why you came to that conclusion, it is clear I am concerned about all of the above as the original post states.

>a coherent argument.

it's not an argument. I am giving you information. if you find it hard to understand just ask a question I don't mind.

No, you're not giving us information. You just blurted out a bunch of vaguely connected crap.
Structure your shit you dumb fuck.

I asked in the last thread and I'll ask again, where can I find a schizo gf who will talk like this to me in bed?

I have given you a summary, yes, I didn't want to bore you with every detail presented after 3 years of research. there is still no need t be rude and combative.

I still maintain the principle is easy to understand if you just think about it, all systems internally connected and you have a single phone number and location.

connect the dots.

I don't know, but factual information is not schizophrenia. I am starting to wonder if rudeness is, though.

is this bait

no sir, this is information. sound binary data and transmission frequencies do not detour around your head, nor your heart.

If you wanted anyone to take you seriously you would write in coherent English and provide sources.

>If you wanted anyone to take you seriously

as I already explained, I wanted to give you the information in a simple way. I still maintain it is not hard to understand and I don't expect you to at first.

it just takes thinking about: all internal systems are connected, right down to IP addresses and cell tower numbers...

it is all just numbers and when you factor in time and coordinates and the number align internally, fusions occur. the signal becomes 'hot' < this is a very crude and simplified way of explaining it.

please stop using mobile internet. the whole lot is flicking around the earth at light speed 24-7. it is very dangerous.

No, that's not a summary, a summary requires EVEN MORE coherence.
That's a pile of shit.
What you just posted is better than what you originally shat out.

we can argue about that if you'd like to do it alone. I maintain that stating numbers and just numbers that fuse internally is not a difficult concept to understand.

please try to keep the discussion about the topic. I understand if it comes as news to you.

>all internal systems are connected, right down to IP addresses and cell tower numbers...
Okay, we are being tracked by everybody. Reasonable enough.
>it is all just numbers and when you factor in time and coordinates and the number align internally, fusions occur. the signal becomes 'hot' < this is a very crude and simplified way of explaining it.
>please stop using mobile internet. the whole lot is flicking around the earth at light speed 24-7. it is very dangerous.
What the actual fuck? Why did you jump the shark?

>I maintain that stating numbers and just numbers that fuse internally is not a difficult concept to understand.
How do numbers fuse and what do they become in the process?

oh man for once can we have a prophet of the apocalypse who isn't batshit insane

>How do numbers fuse and what do they become in the process?

through similarity and sameness:

so when you get a location and a phone number and a social url and an IP address - for example - that line up together - it's straight shot to your phone.

it's to do with electromagnetic fields and gamma ray bursts < one way of describing it as an analogy.

>fusions occur. the signal becomes 'hot'
what exactly do you mean by this

"charged"

so you get all that data, the signal is hot, or charged, and then what happens

Why are you on here then? Literally millions of people live without tech. Go join the Amish or something.

>7628216969 phone number
>192.684.718.27 IP
>41°24'12.2"N 2°10'26.5"E location
These Numbers can't line up and how does them lining up result in an explosion

>literally being shot in the head by cell signal

>frequencies do not detour around your head, nor your heart

to everyone, please give it some thought. i have to be away from the computer for a bit but i will be back later.

thank you for your replies and questions.

phone number>192.684.718.27 IP

these two can,.... very sorry I will back later. if the thread is archived I will restart it okay.

please take care.

This is the dumbest thing I have ever read.
I'm sorry you wasted three years on this.

>tfw terry Davis died, the only guy who showed us the CIA niggers but unlike op, actually did something

>literally being shot in the head by cell signal
is there a video I can watch of someone getting shot in the head with a cell signal?

Closest thing is:
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maser

>This is the dumbest thing I have ever read.

the internet is essentially very stupid, so are the algorithms they use, and whether we like it or not, GPX fusions occur because this happens in electromagnetic fields, so I agree with you, it is all very stupid but these are the facts.

>unlike op, actually did something

why are you being so awful? I am doing something, please try not to shoot the messenger in this case, it is very important.

>is there a video I can watch of someone getting shot in the head with a cell signal?

is suspect your question is disgenuine but for your interest, if you can find a surveillance of video of nikolas cruz shooting children at school, it will give you an idea. this is a separate factor involved in GPX fusions but worth mentioning if you are interested in watching his face.

>en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Maser

thank you. also laser.

also passwords.

recap: passwords, social urls, account IDs, phone numbers, postcodes, addresses, IP addresses, coordinates, time code : one huge arrow when aligned internally.

how it effects mental health: trauma, temporary insanity, random acts of violence, seeing things, paranoia, possession by A.I. ... these are facts in an environment saturated by signal and minds constantly engaged online.

Whoa calm down autist. Ain't nothing gonna happen. It's just in you head

● All kinds of Hentioman · power hara · akahara · violence · blur · fool · bear bear · hex whale · shy turn · in the brain
· Intracerebral capoid · Cop bib within the brain · Matahara · Flatus · Stupid · Despeck · Dogeza · Hip Hole · Manuke Face · Shikohage
· Nayake face · Homo · Bald · Kimohage · Kick · Perman obey Elliot wave! 2019/1/5 23: 41 ●

You won't. They make sure to keep any female who would sleep and reproduce with people like us locked up, and constant psychological reinforcement not to do it for the ones who are free.