Why have you foraaken me?

why have you foraaken me?

Attached: Headphone-Jack-2.jpg (1640x820, 188K)

we will fight for you and your dubs

bought a one plus 6 just because of that little guy

All my devices have one so I haven't forsaken anything. I also aim to keep it that way. No 3.5mm --> no buy.

That was one of the reasons why I bought the S9+ instead of the P20 pro

No headphone jack = No buy
No FM radio = No buy

we need fully balanced headphone jacks with 4 outputs

wtf
Phones dont come with fm.radio now?

lol who gives a shit

i switched to a pixel 3XL, i put the adapter on my earbuds that i use. That's it. Doesn't come off

Or is this where you act like you got 6 headphones but no one is arguing the cost of the adapters

embrace the future you idiots

no they don't you dinosaur fuck, they haven't had them since flip phones basically, few odd ones

moto G6 you stupid dumb fuck

Bluetooth is a thing, welcome to the 21st century.

Attached: fdgdfgdfgd.jpg (640x360, 40K)

Almost all of them except itoys have it. They're not enabled by default because of licensing fees. You need to download a radio app.

I actually am for using advanced technology - for instance I use a tablet with stylus instead of paper all the time.
However, I shouldn't be forced to use dongles or use bluetooth in order to listen to something. I want to be able to plug in my high quality headphone to my cellphone. If tech becomes advanced enough to make wireless headphones that are 100% in sync, are powerful, are of high quality in sound and material, and that doesn't need charging then I might switch to it.

>oh god
>why have you forsaken me?
good song

Even if bluetooth shit got good enough, it still shouldn't be taken out. One feature being useful doesn't mean another feature should be taken away. The consumer loses nothing by having both options. It's just apple cultist logic that forcing people to give up perfectly good functionality because "it's the future!"

>budget phones

>listening to radio that's only surviving on cars having it still

>I want to be able to plug in my high quality headphone to my cellphone

and you still can you absolute buffoon

It's literally 1" of extra cable at the end of your headphones

>been 3 years
>still crying about it

yeah just like you crying about removable batteries is changing the trend. Top kek be more irellevant

How about fuck you, you shouldn't have to pay extra for dongles for functionality that is supposed to be built in

>needing a mediocre adapter just to plug in a headphone
thats like the worst thing you could do
all that audio quality loss

iphone is the only one that doesn't include it now because it's been 3 years

pixel etc have it in the box

>just assumes its shit quality
>uses a DAC in the controller
>power from phone

Yeah the ones in phones though are top quality it's as if it could be the same one in the phone wow

The ability to connect head/ear phones to a phone is non-negotiable. Maybe for the majority sound quality doesn't matter enough. So the quote goes

>never underestimate the power of stupid people in numbers

Can't wait for motherboard manufacturers to start taking out usb ports and saying "bruh lol just get bluetooth dongles for all your accessories xD"

but they don't exist

If laptop companies went to C already we'd be fine

C to C cables for every device and peripheral

>>just assumes its shit quality
considering you have to use another shitty cord
yes there should be quality loss

muh moto g6 came with it. Didn't even know it had one, but i'm glad it does.

>same cord as headphones, just tiny amount with a headphone socket

lmao here come the audiophiles

Feel free to list your DAC in your phone currently and why it's good, oh wait i bet you don't even know or ever gave a shit but now suddenly it's the biggest issue with sound

> differential output
kek. lets make it happen. i literally just got a balanced DAP a month ago. fuck its got some serious drive.

also still will hang on to my iphone 6 because of this shit. dongles are shit, bluetooth battery gets regularly exhausted and apple not implementing a lossless bluetooth codec like APT-X HD or LDAC is just the height of fuckery.

Attached: IMG_6886.jpg (3264x2448, 1.41M)

>quality loss from a longer digital path to a DAC that is further away from possible interference

My Blackberry Passport has both :^)

if you think i will ever buy a phone without this shit you're more retarded than the retard who decided we didn't want it anymore

Because you suck. You're fragile, you take up too much space and only do one thing, most of the time you sound too much like shit for anyone to push the "B-BUT MUH AUDIO QUALITY" excuse, and Bluetooth has higher potential.

get on my level plebs

Attached: IMG_20190111_2308290.jpg (3996x2664, 1.96M)

Because you got bent on me you little shit

My BlackBerry Key2 still has a radio

sorry i prefer an interface i don't have to spit on every time i switch devices

nigger thats from a Peltor PTT. that shit cost more than your head phones do.

nigger I own peltors I know what the fuck the connector is its still shitty and unusable outside of niche uses

Attached: 8d6.jpg (645x729, 48K)

piece of shit connector

Attached: an-prc-117g-wideband-tactical-radio-2_1.jpg (2000x2000, 385K)

I've got an S7 Edge. It had an FM radio but it was disabled until an update enabled it thanks to the FCC putting an end to that bullshit. Still doesn't have a builtin radio app but NextRadio works with it.

postem fagit

you're not special, everyone hates this connector

Attached: 72Kn6is.jpg (500x331, 40K)

>still posting stock photos
>still cant post a pair of your comtacs

Attached: IMG_20190111_2333545.jpg (3996x2664, 1.67M)

im not digging my shit out of my dusty as fuck ruck just to prove to some nigger I got issued shitty ass ear pro that doesn't fucking work for hardly shit except getting tangled up in goddamn everything, you are the lowest tier of Jow Forums

Attached: soy.png (212x238, 8K)

so what you're saying is that you dont have them

turn off your exif data retard

how new are you? Jow Forums has been stripping exif data for years you tard

You’re retarded

got to get rid of headphone jacks to manufacture phones thin eough for the bendable screen maymay

keep on projecting newfag

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-11 at 11.44.44 PM.png (1940x1136, 239K)

Ok Georgia boy

>Still no Peltors
stay btfo user

I’m not even that same user you stupid faggot Jesus Christ army cunts are fucking retarded

>thinking im a welfare queen

When are we getting USB-C j connectors?

>buy phone with headphone jack
>use a case that blocks 90 degree headphone jacks

what have I done

>implying i buy ishit or poorfag chinkphones
lmao

Get a USB sac and plug it into the data port, problem solved.
But yeah, I'm with
This user, you gotta have data dere 3.5.

>still circlejerking about some literall century old standard, just when wireless is taking off.
3.5mm is so great.
so grwat it constantly breaks and disconnects.awesome tech here luddites.
lightning is just the better connector you plebs.
NOBODY who isnt a virgin needs to charge their phone and play music at the same time.

RELEASE THE FORAAKEN

Except just about everyone in the broadcasting business m8.

But a lot of mid-range and budget models still have a headphone jack. I'm more pissed about non-removable batteries.

>owning comtacs is an accomplishment
user i...

Wires are annoying, I use wireless headphones, wireless peripherals and wireless chargers (when possible). Costs more, sure, but it's worth it to be rid of shitty wires.

why we can't create earphones with microusb/usb-c?
t. /sqt/ resident

>the height of fuckery
>implying apple's target demographic knows or cares about what a codec even is

Having to charge a pair of headphones you overpaid for just to compensate for a connector that (((they))) got rid of for no reason
Eat shit nigger

BT is nice for some applications, but no jack no buy.

Attached: images (2).jpg (219x302, 9K)

I dont even understand. all the galaxy s9 and 10s have a headphone jack and they are just as thin as other phones

>in your eyes
>forsaken me
>in your thoughts

I still love you and have no short term plans of that changing brah.
>t. LG V35 ChinQ owner

>acting like bluetooth is futuristic
>sound lag
>quality loss

you're so gay, user

the dongle pinches and breaks conductors in jeans alot more than a 3.5mm jack and you aint fucking fucking fixing it with a soldering iron like i have done a million times. Here Look a Tin T2 plug i fixed in 5 minutes after breaking from being in my pocket commuting all year.

Attached: IMG_6684.jpg (3264x2448, 1.1M)

huh? i don't own anything that produces sound and doesn't have a headphone jack

>dinosaur fuck
oh shit we got a 'twelvie' here

IN YOUR EYES FORSAKEN ME
IN YOUR THOUGHTS FORSAKEN ME

Attached: 1374490847548.jpg (780x532, 107K)

This.

I have literally never used headphones in conjunction with any phone, so I don't miss it. Due to the 2.5mm jacks on old dumbphones, I just got used to bluetooth.

Not saying that they are better sounding than headphones through the jack, but I'm listening to music on a fucking phone. It's not like I'm hoping for decent fidelity to begin with. If I get a phone that allows USB-C headphones, and there are good surround sound headphones that come out due to the increase in bandwidth, I could see myself watching some netflix with those, though.

Because you agreed to buy one without