Parties

What Jow Forums does in parties? Do go over to girls and talk to them? About what, Linux?

Attached: IMG_20190111_235332_988.jpg (1080x1920, 139K)

Other urls found in this thread:

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1542717577300.webm
i.4cdn.org/wsg/1540894893050.webm
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

Yes, I usually go to parties during break but recently I've learned it's also good to socialize during the semester as well, so you don't go insane. Yes, I talk to girls. About linux? No, no one cares about linux, but sometimes I talk to them about other stuff.

I don't go anywhere except work, the grocery store, the gas station, and the mechanic (for oil changes). There's an ATM at work if I ever need extra cash, and all my other banking is done online. I have no friends and I haven't talked to my family in years. My only meaningful socialization is on Jow Forums. Don't get me wrong, I am fucking bitter. But I'm as close to happy as I'll ever be.

Attached: e95.png (564x452, 139K)

>mechanic (for oil changes)
do it yourself, it takes like 10 minutes and is incredibly easy

>What Jow Forums does in parties?
Get drunk.
>Do go over to girls and talk to them?
Yes.
>About what, Linux?
My interests, their interests, my home country, their history, mindless stuff.

I'd rather just pay to have it done. I don't wanna fuck with it.

>man, that guy has way too much social life
>imma fix that

>Go to party
>sit in the cut
>talk to thot
>throw that I make good bread
>be kang
>be in tech
>it's a sure get
>clap some cheeks no diff

Attached: 69280859-A5DD-49C6-AD91-E74401CCFF30.jpg (960x370, 35K)

not him but I take my car in even though I could change my oil myself, because of all the other gorillion things that need replacing in a car, each on its own different schedule. An actual mechanic will be more likely to catch other problems and shit that I'd never know to even check, let alone how.

well every time I've tried to talk to girls about Linux it hasn't gone well. Actually it hasn't gone well when I've tried to talk to guys about Linux either.

socialize & have fun

>tfw just wanna socialize and do stupid shit while blasted
>ignores my existence
I don't get it.

Attached: 176876767.jpg (320x290, 15K)

I used to go out more and talk to girls all the time, recently it seems pointless. What's wrong with me? I just disassembled this thing to see how it works.

Attached: IMG_20190112_041752.jpg (4000x2250, 3.03M)

>take out smartphone
>open Outlook/mail or chat
>pretend to be busy and important

Attached: 1545483066401.jpg (601x508, 94K)

I don't go to parties.
Go back normalfag.

>they drink stuff out of jars now
why? Do they cost less to make/buy or is it some "haha it's cool because it's DIFFERENT!" shit

>parties

Dude, the party was huge. It's a graduation party. More than 500k in BRL. Given that, that jar is probably a cool thing. Not every drink was served in jar, thou

what the fuck do you even talk about at parties

In my experience it's just people back and forthing about how drunk and/or high they are
Although I haven't attended a party since I was in college because they're fucking gay

i'm 28 and haven't been to a party

I smoke a bowl before entering if the company is unknown.
If known, I'll just smoke during the party and share.
Then I get hammered and talk to whoever about whatever.
Sometimes I get my dick sucked or get laid if it's that kind of party.
Sometimes I take some acid or MDMA if it's going around.

Attached: 1477231119895.jpg (500x332, 22K)

I don't like to get high. I don't even drink. Well, not anymore.

I do like to get my dick sucked, but this days there is so much work involved that I just go home and jerk one off

I don't really drink at home, I just smoke pot.
I prefer to do psychedelics at home, alone, but MDMA is a different story, and lower doses of acid can be okay in public in my experience.

To be honest, I fantasize about Adderall. I keep thinking in take some, sit down to program and see what comes out.

I hate most stims.
Tech has always been my primary 'drug' of choice at the end of the day.

>hello gnurls let me tell you about freedom

Attached: 870083997923.gif (350x263, 384K)

once saw a guy try on multiple occasions to chat up a gal about keyboards and explain why she should be using a split mechanical keyboard instead of the default one on her laptop

talking about linux seems like a better choice

I only talk to people about linux when they ask. So not at a party.
As for what do I do at a party, that depends on the party. I eat, drink and talk to people. If there are games, I join in.
If I don't know that many people and I don't have anyone to talk to, I ask around until someone gives me a job for a few minutes.

i talk to frens on discord and get nervous
do you honestly think i could go to a party and not sperg out

I typically get to know the host; then once I'm on reasonably friendly terms with her I invite over my own friends to talk about linux with them ;_;

What a pussy ass drink.

I have never been invited to a part and I am in my 3rd year in college.

What's that you're drinking?

yes, mixers within the engineering school at uni. it's 1/3 freshmen, 1/3 psueds, 1/3 grad students trying to fuck freshmen

>going to parties dressed up like some James Bond caricature

Attached: 1546498331724.jpg (355x410, 11K)

>What Jow Forums does in parties
Mostly DD, sometimes tank.

get drunk, of course. i can't stand smalltalk.

I don't go to parties if I can help it. If I have to, I stay with people I know and talk the same shit we usually do.

No, what would I even talk about? I seriously doubt I would relate to the average partygoer in any way.

The gag would be more effective if you said DPS instead of DD, since DD can be confused as "designated driver"

I take pictures of photo beauties that want attention

Attached: front.jpg (500x500, 55K)

>going to formal parties in jeans and a printed t-shirt
Look at the people in the background.

how are all u fucks getting invited to parties

Attached: 1546348859613.png (1080x1080, 1.42M)

>not going with nice sleek black jeans and a neat button-down shirt combining both elegant and casual styles
t. brainlet

Jow Forums is full of normalfaggots these days

>What Jow Forums does in parties?
usually avoid them in the first place, but when the social pressure is too large, I get drunk enough so time flies, but not so much so I sperg out about botnets, mass surveillance and this kind of stuff when they ask me why I'm not on facebook, or isntagram

pick one

There's no point in going to a party except to get laid. The girls there are almost without exception going to be thots, or at least not marriage material. So what's the point? It's not even fun. Just go to church instead and meet a decent woman, and you'll never have to go to these again. Married now. Yes, she can code etc.

>sperg out about botnets, mass surveillance and this kind of stuff when they ask me why I'm not on facebook, or isntagram
>needing to be drunk to do this

>Just go to church instead
i'm not interested in retards

I may be a manlet Linux using autist, but I'm not fat, I have a nice face, and word has gotten out about my penis.

LAN Party sadly doesn't exists anymore

>I have a nice face
damn, i guess this is where i went wrong

Attached: download.jpg (245x206, 9K)

>Be me
>Be legimately at a swingers party
>Girl approaches me and wife
>Asks what we do
>sysadmin
>"my wordpress has been slow, can you help"
>proceeds to talk about some site getting hacked until I go "to the bathroom" and don't come back

I usually stay in a corner, get drunk, eat some food, smoke some pot if there is but no cocaine thanks. There will be someone at some point talking to me about whatever is he into. I am lucky to have an agreeable face.
If I'm high enough I'll change the music on the YouTube MacBook and dance.

Also yeah last party I talked about Linux and pie to some dude. Saying that his project in node.js was bloated. But I have no idea what I was talking about.
There were girls at the party. I don't remember talking to any beside asking to drink the bottle they had in their hand.

I pretend to be smart by discussing novels listed in high school reading assignments that I've read and studied for this purpose.

>Leaving the house for reasons other than work or food
Pathetic

Attached: 1329296786819.jpg (467x325, 65K)

I can't party in the Westcuck world, i can't party at all without muh Balkan music, MUH

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1542717577300.webm

turn 360 degrees and walk out

Oh god not this meme again.

I tell them about Google Earth.

Attached: Screenshot_20190112_084610.png (919x247, 35K)

people listening to that kind of music are equivalent to niggers
t. Balkaner

you have to source me on this balkan music nigga

Attached: 1547047344417.png (236x493, 81K)

why does everything have to be ruined by women and the jews?

>and word has gotten out about my penis.

Attached: bitches-dont-know.jpg (600x704, 74K)

But they do user.

Attached: 890476646816.png (363x321, 302K)

I'm 48, can't even remember the last party I went to

You are a nigger incel
t. jeboslav

Went to a wedding not long ago. I was awkward and weird like usual. I'm bad at group situations.

Attached: 1298116731003.png (1191x1068, 28K)

So when you grow up, are you gonna pay the bill to fuck your wife because you’d rather not be bothered with it?

>slavE
Pathetic

Cry more incel
t. jeboslav mamutić

i.4cdn.org/wsg/1540894893050.webm

I'm 29 and married, and honestly I do my best to avoid any sort of social activity. I'd rather stay at home with my cats.

When I do go to parties I am sociable, and try to be funny. I'm not a looker, so that's basically the only shot I've got at making friends, thankfully I've been told I'm likable. Usually it works, I make some friends, and then I never call them or talk to them again. Repeat for any party my wife drags me to.

Made one friend who is also into PC crap, and we built a PC together, but he hasn't called me since. And I haven't called him. I assume we'd be great friends since we have the same attitude. He's a good dude, I hope he doesn't contact me wanting to do something.

UMA

Friends and groups like normal. Sometimes its just hangout that turns into a party with enough people.

the few times i am invited to a party i honestly do try to chat people up but most of the time i end up sitting at the sideline alone because people only hang out and talk with other people they already know
i end up going home early most of the time
socializing is more difficult that it should be

Attached: 1529033340566.png (789x655, 300K)

I just do what everyone else does. Pretend to be happy and fun while using it as an excuse to get drunk to mask the pain induced from pretending.
If I can avoid it, I'd rather stay home, but it's not socially acceptable to turn down invitations so sometimes you have to.

I don't go to parties because alcohol is for degenerates

That explains why you don't love yourself

being black doesn't help your chances, it's finding the loose women who will sleep with you that makes the fucking difference.

>socializing is more difficult that it should be
It's also more lauded than it should be to be honest. You're not missing out.

I'm just charismatic enough that with a few drinks I can hold my own in a party without sperging out. I make my rounds while staying fairly close to people I'm comfortable with then I bail when it becomes too much and I need alone time.

can you repeat that in english?

>DPS instead of DD
Calling a "damage dealer" a "damage per second" is pretty niggerlicious, desu.

I don't go to parties

stand around sucking down drinks and talk to dudes

It's fucking exhausting, but I'm actually pretty socially ok at parties. However, ¾ths of the way through the night I'll completely vanish and sit drinking on my own. Im aware of what I'm doing when I do it, but I burn out hardcore at parties and just start listening

Whatever makes sense to talk about
You usually try to find common ground by asking questions like "why are you here", "who do you know here", etc. After you've talked a bit and you've gotten to know each other a bit better, you try to steer into more meaningful conversations.
At that point, you talk to that person as you would to any other, probably just testing the waters a bit more though as to not say something retarded and get disregarded.
If you stay in smalltalkland for more than 15 minutes she's a Thot, find someone else, rinse, repeat.

every year I hate interacting with people more and more

At parties you'll want to comport yourself as a good Catholic and knowledgeable Renaissance man. Have a monologue prepared regarding the failings of Eastern Orthodox teachings and the legitimacy of the Pope. Women love smart guys.

If you’re handsome, girls are very interested in talking about Linux

No one wants to hear about India

I stopped going out when I quit drugs but before that I'd just get wasted

you sure got that one right.

Something with strawberry and condensed milk, don't know for sure. It was good. Danoninho was the name.

Get drunk and start yelling like Macho Man Randy Savage

I don't/won't have a wife

"greetings thot, you want to take a gander at my ganoo? this ain't no microsoft shit babe."

Attached: slick.jpg (1024x537, 336K)