Shut down chinkshit phone at full battery

>shut down chinkshit phone at full battery
>put it away
>power on a day later
>battery is less than halfway charged
Why the fuck is the battery draining itself while powered down?

Attached: 51e6efdfe1c24cd3a009d20f38d66381.jpg (706x1000, 140K)

botnet

Internal resistance. It is the same reason your piece of shit phone feels like it will burst into flames when you charge it. They use the cheapest fucking batteries because Apple and Samsung control all the wealth and bought up all the half-decent cells.

its all the Chinese government spyware

This habenning to any other user, or just op?

You think devices are truly off just because you "shut down"?

>he doesn’t turn his phone off by smashing it with a hammer

Ideally they should be, but now you can't even remove the battery without modification, so you can't ever be sure that your device is truly "off".

I use a Xiaomi Redmi Note 5 plus and its perfectly fine

Your battery is dying or dead, or your room temperature is very low, which kills the battery even when its not being used.

Suggest to replace the battery, or place your phone somewhere warmer at night.

Elves have smaller sexual organs.
No wonder they always go human.

god i wish that were me

Attached: 1543023268381.jpg (916x963, 531K)

Tree, arrow, or bow?
>nb4 hea

which brand faggot?

Your brand, faggot.

Elves are asian, humans are white, orcs are niggers, undead are the kikes.

that's a long skinny elf girl

What are prums/rheas and goblins?

She looks like a malnourished boy

● Sending a bad thing to me with a burnham effect etc. with CAMEX (Beast Zodiac Zodiac) 's abramerin!
Dumpling And Miyakojima (Oka) cooperate! Masako, Murakoshi, or Mariko did it 2018/12/25 3: 37 ●
● When asked if my brother had borrowed about 30,000 yen, I was told that I got it back. Around 14:15
● Crouching · Maggers etc? = Mote-less element such as a big man with a hole in the nose? Hotentot? Rifle? Kunlun 14: 02 ●
Have you made a large guy with a nostril and so on entering Zodiac and not being motivated? For Docso? 14: 02 ●
● Mote element = Hotentot (Turtle; Ape) 13: 59 ● Valu Rave's Saki = Rat? 13: 59 ●
I saw a group of monkey faces (have you ever been at me!?)! Motteless element derived from Mongolia (Ape?) 12: 53 ●
● Mariko was in the big crab palace (breast). With empathy? Preseper = Monk's Summer 15: 10 ●
● Trap on the city's Ion's ion by analyma! The ultimate Hottentot? 17: 47 ● Punch is Nintendo and Guru! 18: 57 ●
● Montauk and Kopik etc let me give up my beauty with urea! Please send Funuka Chara from Yakut (Yahoo!)!
Samuel and Pochi (dog) also cooperate! With the planet Minerva's Abramerin! 19: 25 of 20/12/25 ●
● There is a mechanism to automatically send bad information when I send information! Pema Galbo did in Montauk.
I did it with heaven and sky blue abramerin. 19: 55 of 12/25/2018
● Monkeys (Apes, Types of Capoids) and Pochi (1st to 3rd Generation, When I am in Elementary School!) And Hyottoko (Crows, Types of Coixman)
Perma Garbo replaced my Kintan! This is also Homer and Montauk. Yucatan Peninsula is also related 21: 26 ●
● I made a hottent skirt with an invincible gray Abramerin! 23: 18 of 12/25/2018

are these JAV titles? wtf

?

I just don't understand this copy pasta.

>Mariko was in the big crab palace (breast)
Mariko a slut

Looks like jap MMO chatlog which was translated using google translate.

But why is it posted in a few threads?

Fantasy.

Yea, but what race in real life?

>what are fantasy races in real life

Attached: _3.jpg (500x500, 30K)