Why do you obsess over what OS you run? In the end the experience is the same...

Why do you obsess over what OS you run? In the end the experience is the same. Almost everything is fulfilled through a browser. Even worse, why would someone dual boot and waste their time just to see a different file manager? Explain it to me Jow Forums

Attached: 1475459175332.jpg (414x700, 32K)

Why do you obsess over what neighborhood you live in? In the end the experience is the same. Almost everything is fulfilled through your house. Even worse, why would someone have a vacation home and waste their time just to see a different outside? Explain it to me user

Imagine being so much of a nerd you equate your operating system to your real life house

Imagine being so much of an autist you don't understand analogies

I don't, though I do see a lot of posts about that topic.

one matters, the other doesn't

cause i dont like being spied on, npc

Why is Shimakaze so fuckable?

Because I want to be comfy when I was use my computer, and I want to use the comfiest distro.
>btw I use Debian

when I use*

The experience isn't the same.
Windows is nearly unusable on my older laptop so I use loonix on it and have it perform as if I just turned it on for the first time.
Having the ability to customize it exactly how I want and having more control over the system without being treated like a child also makes the experience a lot more enjoyable.

>Almost everything is fulfilled through a browser
For you, not everyone uses their device in the same way.

Because she's a cute boy

Can I get a straight answer on if that character is a trap or not? It's like all the artists intentionally keep it at 50/50

I expected this sort of answer but I still think you should kill yourself for posting it.

She's a girl in the game she's from. There's only so much trapshit because a nip ran a marathon dressed up as her or something.

It's a confirmed trap in the magna, nothing is said in the games

Shimakaze is canonically a girl, but IRL and in hentai it's a coin flip

see for yourself user

Attached: 1546536154655.png (1150x1080, 1.49M)

Yea, my OS matters

Windows has become insufferable even to perform the most basic tasks on a not top of the market laptop.
It's incredible how lightweight ubuntu is compared to it. My fan hasn't switched on once ever since I started using ubuntu. With Windows just checking my email would sound like an airplane was taking off.

Battery life.

>Almost everything is fulfilled through a browser.
Not for everyone, bruh.