ITT: Worst designed webpages

Holy fuck, just loading this makes my fans spin up. This thread is for calling out incompetent web design.

letterboxd.com/2018/#title-page

Attached: 2291127824_087a497bea_z.jpg (500x357, 84K)

Other urls found in this thread:

brutalistwebsites.com/
budugllydesign.com/
letterboxd.com/2018/#title-page
uktrainsim.com
cyberspaceandtime.com
rickenbacker.com
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

IAintClickingThatShitNigga.jpg

Wuw what a Shit site

How shit is your computer that you struggle with that page?

mozilla.org

>scroll down the page a bit
>see the first video or whatever in the background
Spiderman being a nigger is even more offensive than the website's general layout and theme.

Attached: 1509706719913.jpg (641x530, 41K)

can someone please have a look at this one ? this gets linked on drudge alot and crashes vivaldi with no survivors every single time. worst part is its meant to be a legit science newsite

> fucking phys.org

phys.org/news/2018-11-humanoid-robot-prototype-hrp-5p-capable.html

Attached: 1545349423686.jpg (700x362, 22K)

pretty normal site, stop using some autistic garbage browser

mail.google.com after last redesign is slow as molasses, I can't comprehend that one of the biggest software companies can fuck thing this bad

brutalistwebsites.com/
A list

this

This webpage looks pretty good, get a pc that can play webm Jamal

att.com
most annoying, sluggish bloated maze-like js heavy piece of shit I've ever visited. For a company that sells phones you'd think they would design a webpage that doesn't rape your phone's battery

What's the endgame, Jow Forums? Will a day come, sometime after die shrinks and clocks hit their limits, that the internet becomes so bloated you'd need dedicated internet accelerator coprocessors? Web-browsing oriented mainframes? Cloud-based servers taking screenshots of a webpage rendered by supercomputers so that it can be streamed on consumer devices?

Jesus Christ, taxidermy is creepy enough already

4channel.org

Attached: 1512910503378.jpg (258x245, 12K)

literally every news site ever
>slow as shit
>some may crash your browser
>some stupid fucking video starts playing while you're trying to read the article
>retarded social media sharing buttons
fuck them

any mainstream news site. i sometimes make the error of getting to an article following some link and the first thing i see is a huge video taking 80% of the screen and making my fans roar, and sometimes if i scroll down to actually read the fucking article the video will actually move and follow me as i keep reading, and there is no x button or anything to get rid of it, it's a fucking joke

also i clicked the image of a film on rottentomatoes the other day and what popped up after several seconds was a fucking trailer to the movie, who the fuck designs this shit seriously

Works on my machine, even with Vivaldi.

Doesn't use more than 0.7% CPU on my old-ass i7-2600K w/ latest Firefox. However it is using a ridiculous 930 MB of RAM just with that one tab open.

>rottentomatoes.com
Everything about this site is horrible
>search doesn't work worth shit
>posting a review gives you no indication anything happened
>buttons move offscreen on mobile completely breaking the site
>don't count 1/2 star reviews in averages
>piss poor bot detection if any at all. There are so many shows with all 5 star reviews from new users and they can't tell those are bots?

any google services on a non-google browser(drive/gmail especially)

their new redesign (of all pages) is cancer

budugllydesign.com/

Any news site for that matter. My local news site does the same shit.

wow never heard of them before

thanks

Attached: 1538215269946.jpg (607x686, 26K)

>letterboxd.com/2018/#title-page
jesus christ

Attached: bloatSite.png (1600x936, 195K)

>racially homogeneous couple
>nigger portrayed realistically as a fucking caveman
based

Attached: basedPage.png (260x668, 62K)

Specially the local news sites. They are riddled with flash and lots of bad designed ads that look like they were made in paint or powerpoint

funny thing is that everyone says that the movie is fine and the jsw part is not a big deal. anyway i have the chinese approach to these kinds of movies: if a nigger is in the main role, i do not give the producers money.

uktrainsim.com is pretty up there, looks like it came straight from 2001.

Noticeable delay of a few hundred milliseconds switching between it and this tab in Firefox 64.02 with ublock blocking third-party stuff by default.
Terrible site

This is actually good.

fpbp

what are you guys talking about unironically?

YouTube is fucking horrid considering how big the site is and how important the usability is for the profitability of the site.

If the webpage belongs to a big American company, it is likely designed by a bunch of roasties and diversity hires.

Attached: sqlinjection.jpg (1200x900, 120K)

FUCKING BRACE

The further you go inside, the worse it gets

cyberspaceandtime.com

Attached: 1520656805671.png (802x672, 318K)

This one is also actually good.

Bro its got a world chat, video games, if you go to the desktop you can also select and drag shit. It also has a display menu. Its like some vaugely rememembered what Win 98s menus looked like, and made it a webpage.

Exactly, it's fucking amazing.

I want Powerpoint web sites to go and stay go.

seems like its intentionally bad

I miss Mirsky's Worst of the Web.

i mean the retro is kinda cosy
rickenbacker.com

Attached: Screenshot 2019-01-12 15.27.07.png (1660x778, 685K)

steam overlay. 90% sure its just electron.

Netflix, what the fuck are they thinking, it's impossible to find anything. Second worst, yvettebridalformal

gotta get them sheckels somehow

since you're all complaining about shitty ads and videos in news sites, how would you suggest news sites make money? with subscriptions?

indeed
>My local Radio station
>has its own news site
>riddled with ads and flash
As far as i know that radio station owner has like 6 more stations across the country, i doubt he needs the ad revenue, and yet their site is trash