He fell for the CS meme

>he fell for the CS meme
lmao enjoy getting cucked by millions of pajeets in the future
thanks blumpf

Attached: Screenshot_20190111_071323.png (949x699, 135K)

If it helps H1Bs negotiate higher wages, by not being de facto slaves, it's actually good

You know this is great for America... All the best and brightest from around the world head there keeping it ahead.

In the UK many of the best head there particularly to California simply cause of how much better the top jobs pay. I graduated from the joint best uni here and heavily considered it but decided I couldn't live with the gun/crime issues and that I'll side with the UK over money.

Anyway feel free to reject Indian valedictorians, tell me how it turns out in 50 years when the innovation all happens in India

Attached: de15df26e9bf61c4f5672a08dc60a50b.jpg (499x481, 28K)

>muh UK
>India superpower by 2040!
>frog

Bongloo detected.

>I couldn't live with the gun/crime issues and that I'll side with the UK over money.
The UK has a lower murder rate than the US but its more violent on everything else. Also unlike the US, crime in Britain isn't heavily concentrated in black neighbourhoods and is more evenly spread which means if you're an educated middle class person you're far more likely to be a victim of crime in a British city than in an American one.

[citation needed]

lmao pussy

I moved from Belgium to CA and the way of living here superior in almost every single way, both on a professional and personal level. I love in the Los Angeles suburbs and it's just as "sheltered" as your average middle class EU neighborhood. I've never felt unsafe.

I've seen a dead guy just laying in the middle of the interstate though, and I have had a gun pointed at me in the Valley, but live a little, right?

If you're above average intelligent I can only recommend moving here, you'll thrive.

Attached: Screenshot from 2018-11-28 19-22-57.png (1920x1080, 797K)

The h1-b was intended to bring in graduates/researchers and the brightest here. The reality is it's being used to get cheaper labor filling in the well paying middle income jobs.

>from Belgium

Attached: 1547126933890.jpg (258x544, 32K)

>blue state
haha no

Why do you think I moved, the place is a concrete shithole. I've always felt like the UK was even worse, I was in Uxbridge (Greater London area) for business just two months ago, and it felt like I was in some Dickens' dystopia.

Whatever floats your boat, I like plenty of red places, but you have to go where the jobs are.

Attached: 2.jpg (1080x721, 84K)

>complains about living in a concrete shithole
>moves to LA

I live off Kanan Rd in the Santa Monica Mountains so joke's on you.

Attached: 1544773363559.jpg (250x226, 6K)

The prajeets are the cannon fodder not the innovator

>LA
enjoy 2 hours commute and basically living in car

>TFW conservatards will call this economic opportunity, not even understanding the issues that carry with selling out your own nation for cheap labor

India is a burden on the world with its massive population size, pollution and sewage streets.

Kanker belg

>basically living in car
Like it's something bad?

I hope it fucking does, I got fucked.

My story:

Was hired to work at Burbank for an adult swim show as a lead rigger in toonboom.

We filed papers for an H1B (after they put ad out and couldn't "find" anyone who can do what I can).

So they put in my papers for h1b, and that year there were 236k fucking applicants (and they give out 65k visas a year, so you can count my odds).

Surprise surprise, I wasn't one of the lucky chinks/pajeets to get it, and so they cancelled my work contract (we also considered an O1 visa but I couldnt qualify for that since you need to be a huge start basically to get approved).

India's GDP/capita is $2k, meaning that the world can carry 30 Indians or one American ($60k).

Cope

Izumi pincher was bad for my first chakra. Montreal is also involved. 2018/12/23 1: 49 ●
● Mr. Maurico gave me a spy at the Montreal Olympics. Send to the 1st chakra
Bringing a bad effect of a colostomy with uranium as the nucleus. 2018 / December 23rd 3: 17 ●
● Adverse effects of the colostoman come every month. Subaru of the star also relates to 3/45 of Relations 2018/12/23
● My brother 's bad thing (Nigger, Kapoid) seems to come to me around 4 o'clock in the morning. Around 4:43 today
Although I could see it, my brother 's bad one was brothers turned black and fertile. To this, Yanoman (company) and
Asagiri (Aurita's empyema) is also related. 17: 35 of 12/23/2018
● I feel strangeness in my buttocks are bad things from Mozambique and others (Hotentotto, Nigar, Dogeza Kopik, Dogeza)
I am doing. Malak · Taurus (peacock angel: K national woman) and Asagiri (Aura's empyema) and Yanoman (company)
I let the baby do it! I am using the Montreal Olympics. 2018/12 / 23 at 20: 43 ●
● Did you access a large amount of blogs to send a curse of aging? (December 23, 2018)! Flora of Miyakojima or something
She seems to send a fucking shirt and intend to aging me through my blog. Veteran 22: 08 of 12/23/2018

OK?

Keep playing the diversity lottery my friend, one day.

>India is a burden on the world with its massive population size, pollution and sewage streets.
India is one of the saddest places on Earth but its elite education shits out a Nobel prize winner almost every year

Burgers got too comfortable with le pajeets suck at job meme and thought they'd never be replaced. How's that working out?

>and thought they'd never be replaced
That's just the thing though. When you have absolutely no morals and an industry that only cares about making money, they'll toss out their own people for cheaper labor. Whether its a good or bad decision doesn't matter as long as the 'wheels keep on spinning'.

dat smog cloud