>born in a fucking farm
>mathematician
>programmer
>creator of GPS
>woman
>black

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Gladys_West

what is your excuse, Jow Forums?

Attached: Dr_Gladys_West.jpg (780x520, 118K)

>Creator of GPS
Are you high or just retarded? She didn't even claim to create GPS, just help with it. Technically a janitor cleaning the Navy offices 'helped' with it.

that's racist bro

but was it done for free?

math about GPS must be tough shit

My ex's grandfather was an engineer on the GPS project back in the day. Old dude's body was giving out, but his mind was so sharp. He was a math wiz.

This lady didn't fucking create GPS. She helped developed concepts and theory.

Empowering and brave. Fuck drumpf and fuck white ppl.

thousands of people where involved in the creation of the GPS. she's just a poster child because her demographic group underperforms.

Not extremely. They didn't have to invent it all for GPS anyhow, and the Russians came up with the Molniya orbit trick and all that.

Still difficult enough engineering, but not terribly crazy maths.

i'm lazy

unmotivated

Still a nigger though so this thread is pointless

Attached: unnamed.jpg (900x900, 68K)

mental deficiency

>In 2018 she completed a PhD via a distance-learning program with Virginia Tech.
She sounds absolutely based.

Cope

seething

>born in a fucking farm
What the fuck are you implying?

>every remotely intelligent chimp needs an entire wiki page dedicated to xer

>creator of GPS
Why would you just go on the internet and tell lies when we can easily see that she did no such thing?

shut up, stupid racist bigot! She is technology

is she a black Hooper?

Attached: Commodore_Grace_M._Hopper,_USN_(covered).jpg (2400x3000, 1.55M)

>using non-inclusive pronouns
don't ever post on my board again shitlord

>what is your excuse, Jow Forums?
Pic related. Law of large numbers. With enough niggers, the probability of any observation even ones at the extreme ends of the bell curve approach 1. I'm happy for her and as far as niggers go, I wish those diagrams didn't overlap the way they do. I wish they were indistinguishable. That they aren't is the real tradegy and the reason niggers are niggers and we will never be equal barring genetic intervention.

Attached: my_excuse.png (600x405, 143K)

She seems like a nice lady so I can't bully her.

>barring genetic intervention
Well that's what's going on so you can relax. The (((US))) will make sure that everyone is equal and exactly the same if it takes generations of social engineering and mixed breeding with hefty help from therapies, medications to cope, and eventually genetic engineering in the future if still necessary.
Kiss humanity good bye because we're just another manufactured product.

Attached: 1534179732304.jpg (700x695, 107K)

where do these Jow Forums memes come from
is it actually Jow Forums making them or?

This predictably ignorant response is getting more common and it's unfortunate. While the post was a little tongue in cheek it is the best answer in the thread and hiding from the implications of pain staking scientific research performed by highly competent scientists because don't like them is why these kinds of problems always get reframed as their symptoms and never get solved or even usefully talked about. Also, kys

Probably trump's twitter or something.

Go back to Mods Jow Forums is leaking!

Racism isn't science.

anything is better than being you, you're pointless

>Racism isn't science.

Attached: 1528981940450.jpg (2048x1704, 222K)

Attached: BlooperParty8.png (527x685, 244K)

>Vaccines cause autism
>Climate change is a hoax
>The earth is flat
>acupuncture cured me
>Racism isn't science

MODS MODS MODS
MODS MODS MODS
MODS MODS MODS
MODS MODS MODS

>black
user that's not fair I wasn't born black

Attached: Mori_Gabriel_Dropout_OVA_02_720p5DB3684C.mkv_snapshot_12.14_2017.05.31_15.56.14.jpg (1280x720, 399K)

at least he's not a nigger

right?

>>>reddit

meh, they might be

Attached: 1545604981777.jpg (612x600, 30K)

Around the time the elections came out this website became flooded with reddit morons that think everything that isn't politically correct belongs on Jow Forums
This isn't a theory, there's a very large and measerable bump in traffic this website had around the time the elections happened and people heard about this scary website called Jow Forums that was orchestrating the alt-right

They apparently not being able to understand that something can be related to more than 1 topic

This is coming from someone that was calling Jow Forumsweenies morons for years

Buahahahahahahahah
>triggered
Hahahaha kys

/thread

Where can I find the PhD dissertation of Dr. Gladys West please? I've tried looking for it to no avail. Strange.

Absolutely fake*