Jow Forums - Consumerism and brand loyalty

>Jow Forums - Consumerism and brand loyalty

Attached: 1546867092540.jpg (1125x1161, 305K)

t op

Attached: 1517231691805.jpg (1026x767, 233K)

>implying forced IP transfer is OK

Ok Chang

动态网自由门 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 六四天安門事件 The Tiananmen Square protests of 1989 天安門大屠殺 The Tiananmen Square Massacre 反右派鬥爭 The Anti-Rightist Struggle 大躍進政策 The Great Leap Forward 文化大革命 The Great Proletarian Cultural Revolution 1488 人權 Human Rights 民運 Democratization 自由 Freedom 獨立 Independence 多黨制 Multi-party system 台灣 臺灣 Taiwan Formosa 中華民國 Republic of China 西藏 土伯特 唐古特 Tibet 達賴喇嘛 Dalai Lama 法輪功 Falun Dafa 新疆維吾爾自治區 The Xinjiang Uyghur Autonomous Region 諾貝爾和平獎 Nobel Peace Prize 劉暁波 Liu Xiaobo 民主 言論 思想 反共 反革命 抗議 運動 騷亂 暴亂 騷擾 擾亂 抗暴 平反 維權 示威游行 李洪志 法輪大法 大法弟子 強制斷種 強制堕胎 民族淨化 人體實驗 肅清 胡耀邦 趙紫陽 魏京生 王丹 還政於民 和平演變 激流中國 北京之春 大紀元時報 九評論共産黨 獨裁 專制 壓制 統一 監視 鎮壓 迫害 侵略 掠奪 破壞 拷問 屠殺 活摘器官 誘拐 買賣人口 遊進 走私 毒品 賣淫 春畫 賭博 六合彩 天安門 天安门 法輪功 李洪志 Free Tibet 劉曉波动态网自由门 1989年4月15日天安门广场Winnie The Pooh动画片

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-12-20-00-10-847_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x1365, 262K)

Look, Chang, when you steal from everyone, you don't get to claim innocence.

When you are caught time and time again, and you just laugh it off because your corruption is so in depth so wide spread you basically have to admit you're entire surging industry is built on stolen technology.

is that a list of all banned words in china?

Jow Forums -Techloligy

Attached: 172885 blush_stickers computer_mouse gabriel_dropout long_sleeves looking_back plastic_bag tenma_gab (1999x1442, 2.21M)

I am not even American and I hate you thieves

>left handed
In to the witch pit she goes

That copypasta drops your social score to 0 in the mainland China.

Thank you! Huffington Post is with you anons!

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-12-20-05-08-973_com.android.chrome.jpg (1080x1966, 424K)

You don't understand America at all.

Could be worse, he could've talked shit about the corrupt government

BASED

Attached: chinaman.png (420x570, 17K)

lol establishment is pathetic.
Whatever scumbag Ted fucking Cruz says, do the opposite.

Attached: Screenshot_2019-01-12-20-14-00-883_com.vanced.android.youtube.jpg (1080x1145, 211K)

As it should be.

>Only Americans say that
Got bad news for you op. Everyone that had worked with China says that.

wow, there really are Shitcent drones posting in Jow Forums lmao

Ouch

I'm glad Trump won over $hillary, but his economic policies are fucking stupid. This tariff war is an idiotic idea.

The real solution to the issue of labor competition from abroad is lowering the bullshit regulatory barrier to entry for new and existing businesses. Licensure and other beaurucratic horse shit keep labor prices too high and bars people from entering the labor force, as an example.

Trump's anti-China tirade is treating the symptom, not the problem.

Attached: proxy.duckduckgo.gif (480x270, 2.84M)

T. Chinkoid
Nice try though.

After seeing all of the webms of chinks acting like soulless bugs, I really can't find a single good thing to say about that country.

ITT: damage control.

Attached: 1540067332675.jpg (1280x720, 85K)

HAH
score sniping, that's amazing, god i hope that catches on

Yeah dude, you're so smart for defending botnets, spyware and government control of everything.

I don't think I've ever seen a more autistic post on this board

The tariff war is the best thing ever if you're an American.

It's forcing China to be held accountable on many phases of their economy, and all these communist party leaders are losing millions putting pressure on Xi Jin Ping to get along with the big dummy.

>mutts vs chinks
We need Hitler now more than ever.