Potentially found a human trafficker on the DW. Need advice!

I found a guy potentially selling girls from orphanages or foster care. Long story short, I responded to his ad due to the fact he somewhat disclosed his location, and it was near my location in the DW forums that really peaked my attention. You never thought human trafficking is so close to home.

I probably wouldn't have even responded to the thread if it wasn't so near by to my home.

Due to his slight leakage, I was able to find almost his entire online social profile, address, phone number, real name, etc.

We used DW communications and encryption, and I asked for more details on the girl. He sent me some photos, it was quite gross what he did or whether those photos are real or not.

The photos he sent me, its CP, but I use Tails which wipes out the entire data. The photos, I want to track the meta details and see whether they are real photos that were taken recently, what camera was used, etc.

Tails uses Linux, and when I downloaded it, I tried to see the properties and determine where or what camera or what date the photo was taken. It appears he cleared the meta data from the photos, or unless I just don't know how to use Linux operating system.

I want to get enough evidence then likely submit it to the police or human trafficking cops (anonymously). Hoping someone can help me trace the photos properties better to determine date and time when photo was taken, location, etc.

Another thing is, how do I know there isn't an insider helping him do all of this, so wouldn't it be pointless even trying to catch him?

Attached: AMNT_Jan16_Trafficking-750x300.jpg (750x300, 47K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=lqBVAcxpwio.
youtube.com/watch?v=lqBVAcxpwio
en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin_email_hack
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

It is illegal for you to keep those photos.
Call the nearest police department

I mean if you said you found his name and all that why don't you just report that? What more do you need?

>Hoping someone can help me trace the photos properties better to determine date and time when photo was taken, location, etc.
Sure, just send me all the photos...

you're probably directly replying/snooping on someone who works for undercover for the FBI.

Tread carefully.

it is stored in the DW server as he sent as attachment. As I said, I use tails which clears out the computer each time.

>I tried to buy an underage wife and now I'm afraid I'm going to get busted so I'm going to try and bust him first

Classic.

Godspeed user
go show these libertarians who's the man

Using Tails and browsing the DW (so I assume by using Tor) makes you stand out even more

wtf is DW?

In case someone just using his identity, and you are harming an innocent person.

As I said, I never asked for CP photos, I asked for photos of the little girl fully clothed. He sent me photos of the girl in a very CP manner. He sent me three photos, and each one have different file names.

As I have his address, I want to trace the photos GPS coordinates to make sure the photo was taken there, and not just random photos he found on the DW.

If the photos GPS coordinates match to the location I traced him too, then it's bang on evidence.

Deep web

JUST REPORT RIGHT NOW
RIGHT NOW

Destern Wigital

What if it's an FBI agent fishing for pedos? Don't be surprised if the partyvan comes up knocking op.

FUCK OFF STUPID NIGGER
He is denouncing the slavery you fucking fuck

Well I know he's connected to the Australian Biker gangs, so I think that's where he gets the connection.

He further stated he has connections with the immigration office, so possibly they can turn a blind eye? I do not know.

However, he's pretty amateur as a single leak he provided, I was able to find his entire info.

Deutsche Welle

sudo apt install exiftool
exiftool

If you already know who he his just tell the police, don't know what the fuck you're trying to do.

For all we know, OP could want to use those information to blackmail the guy into letting him fuck the girl.
That's why you let the police handle it.

Just fucking do it, send it to several newspapers and the police at the same time if you are worried about him getting away.

Blackmail him.

For all we know you are a CIAnigger making money with drug trafficking and slavery, fuck off

Hey, I'm not the one browsing forums on which you can literally buy kids

Just defending the guy who does it, FUCK OFF

I submitted CP DW websites to internet crime police before, I don't think they are able to do anything about it.

There's a whole shit load of CP in the DW.

I came to tech area to help me find any applications in Lunix or Tails that would help me track the GPS coordinates, time stamp of the photos, so if it matches to him, then that's solid evidence. If you guys can't help then, don't respond.

>calls others "stupid nigger"
>is a retard himself
So OP acts like he's interesting in buying a minor, downloads CP, and you believe the FBI won't prosecute him just because
"OMG, I was just trying to help YOU guyz"
If you're that fucking naive then I don't know what to tell you. All feds care about is getting a raise from boosting those conviction statistics, nobody gives a shit what "intentions" you had as long as you did something technically illegal and they can convince the judge you're a "bad guy".

In this day and age the deep web is visit by regular users, even buzzfeed went there

Visiting the deep web is not a crime, curiosity is not a crime

Just fucking do it OP

Attached: pengy.jpg (640x640, 39K)

What's your job, user?!

>I came to tech area to help me find any applications in Lunix or Tails that would help me track the GPS coordinates, time stamp of the photos, so if it matches to him, then that's solid evidence. If you guys can't help then, don't respond.
I told you to use exiftool, besides you could just use a search engine idiot.

>you're probably directly replying/snooping on someone who works for undercover for the FBI.
My advice to you OP is to drop this, forget about it and don't go near that kind of thing with a 10-foot pole again.

It's possible that it's some kind of sting but even if it's not, you're making trouble for yourself. And calling the cops isn't a good idea. The lowest hanging fruit for them, the do no work prosecution, is to simply use the evidence you "helpfully" provide on this trafficker to prosecute YOU for requesting information on a child sex slave.

I know this isn't the advice you're looking for but mine is to stay away from this.

This is actually good advice. It's more likely that police will prosecute OP using the evidence OP provides and call it a day than it is that they will actually do any real investigation and get this trafficker.

Share the images, OP.

I second exiftool, if there is a metadata hidden you can see it with that.

Mid level government worker

Browsed DW to see any methods to earn some extra cash (legit), instead find more CP related shit and frauds and scam.

High IQ post

>Browsed DW to see any methods to earn some extra cash (legit)
Topkek

>use exiftool
Any decent DW site will strip metadata off images, that's just good practice for any kind of site that allows image uploading. It's highly unlikely that there's any exif data to get.

CP is all over the DW, it is not hard to find it.

Wow dude, I'm just trying to help OP I don't want to see CP.

How would you know, user?
Do you repeat what the media say or did you actually take a look?

yeah, which is why his question is retarded.I don't see what he's trying to do here.

great thanks, probably the answer I am looking for.

I couldn't confirm the identity of the girl, as one photo was 240 kb, then another 1.2 mb, and then another was 1.2 mb, all in jpg format.

One of the title was index.jpg another was more named based file drop name such as ALEX_#####_####, then another was just random generator name.

So I don't even know if the photos are legit, and he just used some random girls photos from the DW, from the DW chatrooms or something.

If you want to catch the guy, at least get good evidence or good evidence for the police to to their job.

Right now, there's a risk that someone maybe using his identity or took parts of his identity or even used the guy's identity as a scapegoat if anything bad were to happen. He could be innocent.... and some guy just found whatever clearnet link and copied it (craigslist ad) just to get initial contact.

>CP BAD
>FBI GOOD

Attached: npcs.png (1000x709, 334K)

>It should be legal for 16 y-o thots to post their pussy online

It's very clear that OP is just roleplaying since all of the CP forums on the Tor network are dead. Unless OP is a frequent contributor to those communities.

Jow Forums is techloligy

Fucking bikkies

Intellectual Dark Web

9 to 10 odds you're a schizoposter.

On the offchance you aren't, contact the FBI you fucking idiot.

>be FBI
>set up honeypot operation and place it out into the public
>some goy takes the bait
>wegethimnowboys.jpg
>oh shit what the fuck why is he reporting our CP to us expressing concern?
>doesn't matter, he downloaded it and that's illegal!
>get the van, Dave
>arrest goy
>give press statement about how we're keeping the pedophile filth off our beautiful streets
>another one in the bag

Attached: 1530044334596.png (1085x1217, 1.66M)

A lot of the tor network links are dead, but some people do index all the websites in the DW, and provide updates on which links are new or dead, or mirror, etc.

If you have access to the indexed engines, then it is not difficult to find it. Further, a lot of the CPs do not explicitly say CP, it is very subtle... such as, you think you are going into a website that provides a guide to the DW, but it is more of a guide for pedos. it's very subtle now, and the titles and names do intermix with non-CP/Pedo stuff.

Probably the truth desu.

STFU retard.
OP just browses the DW to look for legal ways to make money and accidentally stumbled upon a forum on which he saw a human trafficking ad and he unwillingly answered it

imagine this Jow Forums post will be used in a court some day

Attached: flat,800x800,075,f.jpg (250x248, 15K)

Give me one good reason that OP shouldn't be rotting in prison. He's obviously a pedo pretending to be righteous.

Submit an anonymous tip and leave it at that? Use Tails to set up an email account somewhere and use that.

yeah, since Jow Forums is full of fucking shills and scams now... after the new years, i had a break, and decided to check DW, it is a waste of time as well, as a lot of the stuff is scams as well.

I am sure you can find legit stuff down there, but very difficult if you don't have the connections. I don't have the connections, but I saw discussion on fixed matches, insider trading, private discussion forums where people discuss insider info, etc.

I'm pretty sure you can just use the FBI website and no email is needed.

it all makes perfect sense! poor OP, he never asked for this

That would actually explain why the actual pedos are still out and about

Even better.

CP pages on tor network (or any other alternative netork) are attacked constantly and removed from most indexes, if you got to a CP webpage then you were looking for it and you should be reported to the police.
If you're really not roleplaying then give the name of the fucking forum, you won't.

>As I said, I never asked for CP photos, I asked for photos of the little girl fully clothed.
Get it into your head that it doesn't matter what you asked for. As long as those bits reached your computer at one time or another, you could be charged and convicted for possession, even if you deleted them 2 seconds after you saw them (not to mention you probably didn't wipe your hard-drive, so a sizable portion of the data or even the whole pictures could still be on your browser's temporary files or your hard drives unallocated space).
My advice is do a secure wipe on your hard drive and reinstall your OS but DON'T TELL ANYONE you did because it could actually be illegal (destruction of evidence), and watch this video youtube.com/watch?v=lqBVAcxpwio.
If you get contacted by the police, DO NOT talk to them without first getting a lawyer, showing him that video, and asking your lawyer to get in contact with the EFF if at all possible to get additional advice and a good referral to a specialized lawyer for your case.

well I saw rewards too up to $2k, not sure if that applies to anonymous tips.

honestly, I was even considering to blackmailing him for some bitcoin due to the fact he leaked his identity. but i can't confirm 100% that's him. maybe i'll drop by his house and just sit around and see if little girls go in and out.

I don't mind giving the forum name, email me.

[email protected]

the email only last for 10 minutes though, once i get your email, i'll contact you, and give you the forum. you can get ppl to attack it.

Victimless crime. That said I don't give a shit about pedos or OP going to prison, I just want to help the world become a better place by making my fellow anons just a little less retarded.

that's why I am using tails. it doesn't connect to a hard-drive at all.

You glow in the dark

>you, a pedophile, thinks OP, a pedophile, shouldn't be rotting in prison
wow how persuasive!

Lmao, won't follow your game. You really think you're some kind of special agent that is better at tracking human traffickers that the police?
Post it here or stop roleplaying.

If you think you're going to get any money out of this retarded. If you hang around a criminals house you're retarded. but feel free, it's your funeral.

Reported for advertising CP

Based rulefag.
OP should be jailed and fucked in the pooper

It is. You think they ever get in trouble? Guys only get in trouble because they dared to take the bait.
Now get back to work citizen.

lol well you guys suffering schizophrenia or something.

first ask me to post the forum, then i said i will, then get reported for advertising.

man 4ch is a joke, no wonder people migrating to other places.

Dick Whittington

Post the fucking forum name, there is no big CP forum since the death of lolitacity

I'd rather rot on 4channel than browse CP forums on the DW, nigger

>searches out CP
>finds CP
>panics
>"shit I've got an idea, I'll create a paper trail on Jow Forums claiming I'm actually a vigilante, that will convince the cops"
>decides to take the opportunity to provide other people with access to CP

You deserve death.

If OP ever gets prosecuted, it's actually hilarious that it WILL be used as evidence, especially considering he's gotta be posting here with his bare IP since Tor and VPNs are banned.

You can get charged with obstruction of justice just because somebody said they called the feds on you on Jow Forums. It has actually happened in real life, anyone interested in what happened watch this, it's a great talk youtube.com/watch?v=lqBVAcxpwio
Article about the case: en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Sarah_Palin_email_hack

Considering that, BTW, OP, I called the FBI about this case. An investigation has been opened. Hope no hard feelingz bro, btw wiping your hard drive would be obstruction of justice so don't do that :^)

Attached: 1249359374973.jpg (1600x900, 156K)

I thought you got your answer about picture metadata and stuff
why are you shilling yourself and your story any further

oh dam. then you ruined my joke.
disregard still, they literally had your confession when you posted here with your bare IP

>this amount of projection
I never saw a naked minor in my life you fucking redditard

Attached: 1445889051078.jpg (490x333, 34K)