I am becoming increasingly paranoid of the future of society. I try to live as close to the RMS experience as possible...

I am becoming increasingly paranoid of the future of society. I try to live as close to the RMS experience as possible, but its undeniable that I will be left behind an must submit to the botnet sooner or later.

This is seriously driving me suicidal. Is there any hope? What do? I am a neighbouring country to sweden where they have already begun implementing ID chips inside hands of people for business identification....

My greatest drean is to create an underground bunker with complete faraday caging with only free software running.

I must accept to give up meæy freedoms or be left in the shadows. I give it 10 yeara tops before I will go an hero.

Attached: fSSh7df_d.jpg (500x421, 13K)

Showing your power level is actually the best way to get yourself on a watchlist.
The smart wolf dresses himself as a sheep.

I'm in the same boat as you, user. I have no advice. Nice reddit spacing tho.

You live in fear of something that doesn't exist
RMS is mentally ill and you are too
how free your computer is has absolutely no bearing on anything and if it illicits any emotional reaction in you whatsoever you need to reassess your priorities
None of this matters

The botnet is a spectrum. You can resist the botnet without going off and living in the woods.

Nice try, pajeet.

OP you must find a way to go deeper.

For the survival of privacy

by all means kill yourself over something that doesn't matter, you're no different to any other doomsday prepper

>I am becoming increasingly paranoid of the future of society. I try to live as close to the RMS experience as possible, but its undeniable that I will be left behind an must submit to the botnet sooner or later.
>This is seriously driving me suicidal. Is there any hope? What do? I am a neighbouring country to sweden where they have already begun implementing ID chips inside hands of people for business identification....
>My greatest drean is to create an underground bunker with complete faraday caging with only free software running.
>I must accept to give up meæy freedoms or be left in the shadows. I give it 10 yeara tops before I will go an hero.

I have always used this spacing, just lore visually appealing in my opinion.

My government has also opened a proposal for enabling GPS monitoring of all cars to tax vehicle owners. Of course it sounds retarded and it is of course made flr monitoring the citizens more....

I am just losing hope.... I know going to a pschychologist or a doctor will only give me trouble, ignorant dumbfuck boomers that they likely are..... I really think theres only one way out of this.

You're taking life way too seriously, brother. And yourself. We go through these long cycles as civilizations and eventually self-correct. Have some faith in the universe and laugh in the meantime.

Attached: Pic680-0_rlt.png (1280x910, 1.43M)

I dont want to live in this world of unjust. Thanks for the tip, but I know that I dont like this world. Please switch me off.

If there is something on the other side, let me know, user. I sense you're like me, you want control of your own as much as possible. With your own affairs, that is. What's your an hero plan if things get unbearable? Mine is nitrogen asphyxiation.

The rope is very easy and I dint mind enduring pain. I think the relief will overweigh the pain

From what I understand roping is pretty difficult to pull off. How well it is executed depends on if you manage to break the neck or if you choke the arteries. Choke the windpipe, that shit's going to hurt.

Being left behind is an advantage when the herd is racing over a cliff.

How high do you need to jump to break the neck? Cuz I imagine it's pretty damn hard.

Also,
>choke the arteries
How do you do that without accidentally doing the painful method?

(smiles). I feel for you dude. For the longest Time, I was just like you. I valued my privacy to no end. Many years ago, I even ordered a book called Bulletproof Privacy off of Amazon. I still have it up until now. However, one day prior to 2010, I came to the realization that my privacy was being invaded since 1996/1997. Over the years, here's what I've come to find out about my life.

- Every single landline and cellphone/smartphone I ever had was always tapped.
- Every single word I uttered out loud within my own home got recorded. Even the faintest of whispers.
- My Internet connections were always monitored.
- Every single PC I've ever used always had backdoors/rootkits installed on them.
- An RFID implant was installed below my left shoulder blade around 2010/2011 while I was asleep at night in my room.
- Hidden cameras were installed into the wall clocks in my previous and current residence. They were also installed into the flat panel computer monitors.
- A nano cam was installed into the limbus of my right eyeball around 2013. It's close to where the arrow in the image is pointing at. Except it's ever so slightly below that spot.
- Remote neural monitoring has been used on me since 2002. Each and every one of my thoughts can be read. In addition to that, still image frames and full motion video can be extracted from my mind. With any accompanying audio. Memories too.

Now, once I found out about all of this, my first natural reaction was to commit suicide. I was very angry. Rightfully so. However, the really challenging and terrible part about it all was that I was absolutely powerless to do anything about it. So, at some point somewhere along the line, I strategy came to me. From that point forward, on every single morning that I wake up, I completely forget about how my privacy is being violated 24/7/365. And I simply continue to live my life. At least, what's left of it after these people absolutely destroyed it.

Attached: Limbus.jpg (638x479, 88K)

this is what happens when you care about "privacy"

Hmm. I take it you're one of the people employed by the network who's been monitoring me since 1996/1997?

that's right
I'm watching you through the camera in your eyeball right now

Wow, I see. Well, if you have access to the nano cam, then that must mean you're in one of the upper tiers of the network. Hmm, do you work for an intelligence agency?

>(smiles)
out with you.

you guys are fucking retarded

you guys are fucking intelligent (if you have a non-systemd linux distro or OpenBSD)

You are not paranoid enough. The proverbial "them" are destroying us on a biological level first and foremost. Privacy is the least of my concerns.

what a fucking miserable retard you are.

Wont be long until all the data google has mined from you will be sold/used to blackmail you from job opportunities.

I would ignore all of this if I could, but I can't.

they'll datamine you from your tardware you degenerate freecuck. mighty government of USA will get what they want with one way of another. there is no hiding from NSA oh btw you browse Jow Forums? enjoy your non-free javascript. you already are part of the botnet.

Kekistan needs to be formed as a Gnu/country with actual freedom
Al frens are invited

Attached: 6983EF97-CE7E-49BB-9A4F-FFA23E109CE5.jpg (1920x1200, 445K)

Wow. A lot of work typing that, even if it is a pasta form past. Or legit crazy.

A virus must interact with the host cell to a certain extent. Meditate on yourself as the Virus. Be pure of heart. Take up the Cross and be ready to suffer for Christ. The time of the Beast is nearly upon us. For G-d’s love is so great that even a Virus can be loved iif you repent of sin.