What videoplayer should I use if VLC is bad?

What videoplayer should I use if VLC is bad?

Attached: 1546440007463.jpg (359x347, 66K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=c1pg4L4flcA
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

VLC is fine, VLC and mpv are the best players available.

Just open the video as a text file and read it. Then you simply imagine the sound and video of the file. I do it all the time and print out some of my favorites.

why do this board make fun of people using VLC then?

Because this board makes fun of everything retard

don't call me names and be rude to me for no reason you uneducated braindead nigger

RealPlayer

I love Bomi, it's dead but honestly I can't find a better player to move on and it's not like I need updates to watch videos anyway

The final redpill:
Don't listen to what Jow Forums says. No matter what you use, you're going to get criticized for it. Use the software you like and the operating system you're most comfortable with. If someone else doesn't like that, fuck them. It's none of their business because what you're running works for your specific needs.

mpc-hc with madvr or mpv

I just want to know what those posters see wronh with it

>install vlc
>accidentally left ticked the box at first startup that tells you it's going to connect to internet automatically to gather metadata on what you're watching
>play an .ogg file on it one day
>thumbnail of some boomers riding a bike on a sunset appears on my screen for some reason

Attached: terry.png (1024x378, 123K)

a lot of people on this board are the typical tinfoil neckbeards so anything that isn't an open source fan project makes them think the NSA will break into their house or collect their data for a secret Illuminati reality show
sometimes it's just politic faggotry so they want to fight the system by using unpopular software and feel like cyberpunk rebels

>using VLC for playing audio
what the fuck are you doing?

I don't own a printer because it's 2019

Because the cia literally uses it to mine your data

How else am I supposed to run .ogg files, then? Windows media player? What do you suggest?

audacious or fb2k

Was the the image directed to yourself?

4channel is not the place for you

Yeah sure okay
youtube.com/watch?v=c1pg4L4flcA

fuck suebi

You forgot monkey if youre trying to rp as terrence andrew davis

Mplayer is really nice. You can even pipe video/audio to it.

It's like op is keeping a list of questions that are asked multiple times a day on this board. As soon as one thread is archived he will start the next.

Because VLC has an issue where the video will glitch out every now and then

MPV

Attached: mpv.png (1458x4891, 912K)

i use a mix of vlc and a cracked bsplayer

VTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1547336060465.jpg (720x720, 291K)

MPC-HC with madvr on windows, mpv on linux