Are women incapable of founding large tech companies?

Are women incapable of founding large tech companies?

Attached: 1CF5AC71-21A2-4E19-8397-806A5B49D191.jpg (3000x2000, 660K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=KnpD_ERKr8U
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

>Are women incapable
yes

Attached: 1472245803463.gif (200x200, 1.16M)

Women are incapable of most things that require higher brain function.

Attached: 1512326291118.png (500x590, 19K)

Woman are only good for breeding.

They can start a scam though

>t. raging incels

>incapable
Yes, they are.

Yes, but not because women are not as smart as men, it because the social pressure on women to become successful isn't as high as it is for men, does a woman have to get excellent grades, publish many top-tier papers, found companies and become millionaires or billionaires? fuck no, men have that, men are insecure, greedy, jealous an envious because of the social pressure on them to become something in life

Obligatory
youtube.com/watch?v=KnpD_ERKr8U

that wasn't a typical woman
that was a pathological liar

...n-...no you

Attached: 59A18D74-BD8D-41A9-BDF2-BC4FC20DD25B.png (522x747, 227K)

Is there any proof this wasn't a man all along? Looks like one.

this, they just employ different strategies. Like Bezos (ex)wife. Why fuck around with hard work when you can be a billionaire using your pussy? I would say it is pretty smart.

maybe if he hadn't violated her trust with a roastie he would not be in the situation he's in

Women aren’t retarded or pathological enough to waste their youth and work 16hour shifts chasing that 1% chance of finally being some big shot billionaire. The only reason men try to do this is because of their neurologically-driven overcompetitiveness and granted social place as the cart pulling sex. Just because the people who form these companies are intelligent doesn’t mean that following in their footsteps is intelligent. What it really is is a behavioural and social quirk, whereby college aged men are sold this dream of being a star actre- I mean CEO and make millions or billions if only they wageslave away their lives as guinea pigs for some fat cat VCs or an existing corporation. The real reason incels on imageboadds try to make men into the superior ones as a result of their “gift of innovation” is because they’re still seething over losing ten, twenty, thirty years of their prime chasing some Palo Alto/Hollywood fantasy.

Yes

>roastie using roastie tactic

I think we are in agreement here

Maybe ask better question next time.

Nobody really founds companies anymore. It's usually small groups of people with one or two people who trick the other incels into letting them take credit.

To be a true founder of a large company you need
>A (((new))) idea that will take off
>The knowledge and ability to prototype and execute this idea at least elementarily
>The ability to fund or source and convince investors to fund you
>A good marketing team

This is really it. Assuming a woman was interested in more than on field, because good ideas require knowledge in many disciplines, it could be done easily. But this is assuming the woman is thinking from the perspective of what men want or whether her product is going to help women look better to men. Otherwise it will never happen. Everything on the planet is for the interest of men, or for woman to do in order to make a man find her interesting.
>Go ahead. Name anything and I'll tell you why men like it or why women subconsciously use it to find men.

Founding yes, any nigglet can do it with enough capital.
Maintaining it however...

grow up, women have their own interests, just look at pinterest.
There is a whole world out there besides courting rituals.

oh hell yeah nigguh

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-13 at 11.13.36.png (786x652, 291K)

fpbp

Pinterest was founded by 3 men for people to share interests and DIY. And what do women post majority? Food and Makeup. Both directly related to their roles alongside men.

Go ahead. Give me an example and I'll tell you how it relates to men. I never said women didn't have interests, I stated that either directly or subconsciously, everything a women does is for men, which is both directly and indirectly for her own survival.

>muh holes

Based and Checkedpilled

>implying there's a difference

>when_your_tranny_voice_cracks.mp4

>Food and Makeup.
Yet the best chefs, the best fashion designers etc are all men.

As Holmes proves, they can found big tech companies just fine. They have trouble with not running them into the ground.

This wasn't my point at all. I fully agree with you. However, women are INTO fashion because it helps them to stand out from other women and appeal to men. It shows status and shows they are willing to go out of their way for a man. And food is obvious for both self survival and cheffin it up for ya boi

fpbp
literally came to post this
checked your digits
/thread