You are a loser cuck if you can't program concatenatively

You are a loser cuck if you can't program concatenatively

Attached: 1546656704147.webm (768x432, 330K)

B-but

Attached: 1543635556181.jpg (400x400, 57K)

I can

Do normies ever think about how when they kiss they are effectively forming a very long disgusting tube that goes from one asshole to the other's asshole?

l-lewd user

Attached: 1511750201190.png (646x595, 280K)

>normies
lmfao time to retire, old man

Nice comment user! I will subscribe to your comments from now on, so keep the high quality content coming!

How're they calling em these days?

>user

oops meant to say tripfag

>normies

Normies can't code concatenatively mfw: :)

Do trip fags ever consider how homo they are?

Normies prefer the term normalfag because it doesn't have as many negative connotations to them. ;^)

Delicious

Wow user you don't even know one concatenative programming language? Are you telling me you are some kind of cuck fetishist?

white girls kissing is so gross

Attached: HKT_D0024_1.Title1 01.26.14-01.26.20.webm (1920x1080, 2.97M)

Hory sheet that's cute uwu

concatenawhat, faggot? did you mean pipelining? or function composition in Haskell? maybe the point-free style?

functional pipelines are as old as Lisps, you fucking ignorant degenerate

Oh god

>normies
>old
normalfaggot is older you dumb prick

If you don't know, why not just look it up before trying to sound smart you pleb.
Yes, the underlying concept of composition is rather common but concatenative programming is quite unique and interesting in the way it does that. You could say it's the most direct and simple way to achieve composition that we know of.

You're an absolute idiot if you are unable to track an incoming connection via a GUI interface you've written yourself in Visual Basic.

This needs to be illegal

Attached: Screenshot_20190113-190747.png (1080x1920, 417K)

Get on my level. I wanted to generate some .XCompose with unicode and the corresponding unicode character

(1) I made a python script with something like
print("print(\" \"" + "\"u\'\\" + srt(dec2hex(i)) + " U" + str(i) + "\'\")")
and ran it through the desired range I wanted to print unicodes codes and their number.

(2) I redirected the output to a python script, and ran the script

(3) I redirected the output to append to the .XCompose and manually edited the key chords I wanted for the compose.

The hate for faggots has also grown with their so called acceptance. Eh equilibrium no one can stop it lmao.

Disgusting

Attached: thot patrol.jpg (1095x730, 143K)

0/10 libs barely touched

Attached: maxresdefault.jpg (1280x720, 60K)

>!DAnGERoUSk

Attached: kill.png (649x653, 125K)