What technology can cure homosexuality? are electroshocks sufficient?

what technology can cure homosexuality? are electroshocks sufficient?

Attached: 1546558746952.png (500x478, 92K)

chemical sterilization, it worked for alan turing

A printer, to print the Bible

Wouldn’t electroshock technically work since you either cure the gay man or it doesn’t work but you stocked him to death and so there is technically no homosexual anymore

conversion camps

Stop feeling guilty user, just suck a dick.

It doesn't cure homosexuality it just renders the person harmless.

This is more of a /sci/ question, but really just simple statistics can fix it.
Of course, you have to bypass the narrative and propaganda of the mass media.

Attached: 1539790030065.jpg (986x555, 147K)

Legitimately? Probably gene therapy, i remember reading about a study a few years ago that biologists were able to change a subjects (in this studies case, fruit flies) sexuality by tweaking a gene. They were able to make it Homosexual, Bisexual and Heterosexual.

Though as far as i know the gay gene hasn't been identified in humans, probably because doing so would be highly controversial. I don't really think it should be done without consent either.

Nah fuck it. Fags made their intentions clear when they pushed for kids to become traps on hormones. Electricity shall judge them.

how do they cure those hypersexual rapists and so on? probably the same methods. chemical castration and so on

Bullets

>pushed for kids to become traps
I thought you either born gay or not gay. And you have no say in it because it's a natural process?

Gulags.

That was the meme when faggotry was first being pushed, just like when they said "lol it's not like gays are coming for your kids". Can't have that ridgid thinking now as sexuality is a choice, much like gender as they are social constructs. Biological sex being a social construct and a choice is also being pushed at the moment.

Attached: CzqO0jTXEAAODXh.jpg (720x960, 97K)

>the left: gender dysphoria exists
>also the left: gender is a social construct

>Oh god, this person has no desire to copulate with the opposite sex and produce offspring!"
>Let's sterilize him to make sure he won't copulate and produce offspring!"
>Yeah, that'll show him!

if we could "reprogram" the mind, would it be right too?
and to what end? a what point are we no longer human?

>Sending gay people to "camp"

hahaha

AIDS

The problem is people confusing sexuality with gender and identity.

Like your mom is a lesbian and your dad is a transsexual. Both are different. Where you are merely socially awkward that is your identity, and you act edgy to compensate.

Man I can't wait for war to start with you westerners so I can pound and kick in every alphabet soup you've conjured up in your minds.
One big mental disease.

There's nothing more based than a guy who refuses to be homosexual even if he was born that way. The sheer willpower to be a normal person is admirable.

The problem with that fantasy is our ideology and cultural power is too strong. I don't know where you are, but the SJWs will reach you via movies, TV, and social media. Your country will be converted to the point where it is incapable of fighting the west because so many of its citizens believe the west is right about everything.

No your deviant little sexual fantasies and fetishes that sum up your culture are not influential at all. And no, people fucking hate the west here, we've been over that meme in the 90s.
Gayropa and niggerica lol

>Straight parents screen their fetus for faggot genes
>The fetus is a faggot
>They abort it.
>Significally less faggots in the world.
What's so bad about this?

More like, this person is a danger male kids around him.

Progressive stacks will be used to divide the absolute crap out of your people. The west will be allies in the eyes of the people it feeds these sexual, racial and gender identities to. The government will be paralysed by it as business caters to the newly created demographics. We're going to hell and we're going to take you with us.

Attached: MW-FF855_bullet_20170214115251_ZH.jpg (890x501, 88K)

We've already been through this atomized society bullshit 100 years ago and already had tens of millions die for it.
CIA niggers get shot here.