When will this finally replace taxis?

Can't wait for this tech to make all taxi scum lose their job and suicide.
taxi drivers are the most sub-human trash on the road.

Attached: 234234.jpg (780x438, 84K)

>When will this finally replace taxis?
Never

You shills still work on the weekends? So diligent

when their AI is trained well enough by pajeet anons clicking 9 captchas to teach it how to detect traffic lights and bicycles.

then i might have start ramming that scum myself

Little know life hack:
If you ask a taxi driver to drive backwards, he has to give you money at the end by law

Attached: 1533707083353.png (1631x1571, 137K)

wow, what did taxi drivers do to you?

Charge too much. Why pay a human who can only work 12 hours a day, gets sick, wants days off, etc...
When you can just buy a machine that works 24/7 for much less?

it needs to know where the bicycles and lights are to let you through the captcha. its already learned enough

Why are self driving cars so small?

Attached: Jess-Tinder-conversation-starter-3.png (280x497, 10K)

driving like selfish maniacs on the road.
i'm OP and i dont take taxis, i drive my car and the taxists are the lowest trash on the road.
i fantasize ramming those idiots then getting out and pumping their fat ugly faces with bullets.

Attached: yh0b3e42dfw11.png (446x373, 42K)

Pls. Stop the shilling on G-d’s day pls. Go and rest as He command ye in the Holy Book.

Shilling for what? OP didn't even name a specific company. The picture is clearly symbolic.
God isn't real by the way, and he won't help you when AI takes over your job.

Sunday is not the sabbath, The sabbath is the seventh day, Saturday, read the bible actually.

Sunday = first day of the week.
Saturday sabbath is the seventh and is what the 4th commandments tells you to keep holy.

you are keeping the satanic pagan papist day, you will die thinking you're going to heaven.
in vain are you praying to God, your prayers are an abominations to him because you thread his law with your foot yet claim to be a Christian.

Attached: 44930809_311944729399310_59054554779484160_n.jpg (581x390, 49K)

Get in a taxi and tell the cabby to take you to a whore house. You need to loosen up.

>be 'good christian' OR
>die
>get to heaven
>God: "wrong day nigger"
>God dabs you strait to Hell
> mfw >:'(

Depends on what calendar you follow

I guarantee you people will take shits in those things,so you won't want to get into one anyway.

>people will take shits in those things,
Every self-driving taxi has camera surveillance. Maybe even a fecal matter sensor.
Shit in one, banned for 5 years, fined for clean up.

self driving cars can barely operate in direct sunlight, much less rain or actual weather conditions.

we are probably 10 years from a true driverless vehicle.

they stop wherever the fuck they want to pick people up. In America they use their hazards as a "haha I know I'm not supposed to be doing this but it's only for a few minutes!" signal. Uber drivers are much worse though.

also back roads with no clear lanes. they need the dashed white lines on the road to drive properly

Dubs checked.

I hope these become affordable in my lifetime. I won't be able to drive forever.

>Shit in one, banned for 5 years, fined for clean up.
You think nigger cares abot such things?Niggers break things and take shits on the ground floor of my building all the time despite 10 cameras. People report everything to cops but they never do anything.

The target isn't taxis. It's truck-kun.

10 years of they don't discover more problems they didn't knew.

I cant wait until it replaces truckcucks. I hate those faggots so much, it's great they get paid shit. /o/ is cancer because of them.

Attached: 1500697280559.png (700x964, 619K)

I can't wait. Taxis are fucken expensive.

Their primary incentive is to make trips as short as possible, which inevitably leads to them driving aggressively and doing stupid shit in traffic in the name of saving time.
Of course, at some hours and in some locations, their primary incentive is to make trips as long as possible, which is just as bad...

Why do you think self-driving ones will be less expensive?

Attached: 1522291389679.jpg (319x331, 15K)

More competition. Plus a "if it's free then you're the product" type of deal.

Lower cost of operation
Forced advertisement in the passenger seat
There's going to be a screen playing advertisements continuously and you have to solve CAPTCHAs (training self-driving taxis) or the car stops

If we know anything about how companies use ads, they won't be used to supplement the cost to consumers, they'll be used to supplement the income of the owners. You won't be paying less, they'll be making more.