Only pleb programmers don't care for or don't enjoy mathematics. Prove me wrong

Only pleb programmers don't care for or don't enjoy mathematics. Prove me wrong.

Attached: infographic-map-mathematics.png (1400x986, 432K)

I enjoy math, but I am easily bored by papers that are just a list of axioms and demonstrations.
t. Theoretical Physicist

why is computer science so far from theory of computation and statistics so far from combinatorics? what a shitty map

why isn't there a computer science trench

Attached: 527298151828251829272628.jpg (320x960, 35K)

nice image you got there dumbass

Attached: gif.gif (516x365, 1.35M)

Then again, the full sized image doesn't make much sense anyways.

What is that shit? You encrypt with the private key and then decrypt with the public key,
Stupi faggot couldn't even do a chart right

>what is signing
Absolute brainlet

>Map of Mathematics
>Foundations
>Theory of Computation
>Group Theory, Algebra, Number Theory, All Types of Numbers, Geometry not "Foundations"
Whoever made this is a fucking retard.
That being said, yes, if you're a """programmer""" who hates math you're a codemonkey.

Attached: 1543972263042.png (955x912, 431K)

Did you sleep through your cryptology classes or something?

Would it be a good idea for someone with a bachelors in CS to go back for a math degree or stay the course and get a masters/PhD instead?

As long as you don't use meme shit like Haskell you're good in my book. Also where's graph theory

>One time pad decryption
It's impossible, transhuman brain or not.

That's not what the picture is showing you stupid

"B-but programming is mathematics too right? You do mathematics in your programming language like 1 += 1 or Math.floor(2.5)!!!"

Attached: 16e.jpg (903x960, 52K)

stay the course

Everyone look at this brainlet and laugh!

*laughs at you*

at least, if you think you're going to want to go into programming. I did a masters in mathematics but ended up becoming a software engineer and I wish I had done cs because I have some pretty big gaps in knowledge. I'm smart so I can program just fine, but a lot of knowledge about how computers work on a mechanical level eludes me.

wrong reply

Attached: fVKJpId-U7LLwDx_7fjOVimtEQvRYrRyfDqoJnp3rWA.jpg (1300x3900, 327K)

It's supposed to be cute and enticing and not overly formalized, you absolute stupid fucking morons. I swear to god you autists are beyond retarded sometimes

>leaves out the most active areas of pure math
What is this meme image?

>mathematics
outdated
now the only legit form of knowledge is a computer program

>one pad decryption

Attached: 4e5.jpg (625x626, 85K)

>Prove me wrong.
>what is burden of proof
clearly you are just LARPing as a mathfag OP