Does google really know everything I posted because of captcha?

Does google really know everything I posted because of captcha?

Attached: 1538707124503.png (225x225, 5K)

no. but they have a generally idea based on cookies from their search engine and those installed on other website. I wouldn't be surprised if gookmoot installed google cookies on this shithole as well

they absolutely do know how often you post on here

They do. But do they give a shit?
Unless pedo start getting vanned, it should be OK.
Pedo are the coal mine canary birds of internet shitposters

t. brainlet

Why are you a brainlet?

I post with the noscript captcha and no google scripts. How safe are my posts?

Attached: 1542579565858.png (325x320, 41K)

compromised. get a new isp ASAP

Not because of captcha, but they probably know anyways.

how?

NSA

They know the time when the site requests verification of the captcha and the time of the post is obviously something anyone can see. Put the two together and you can get a pretty good idea of who posted what.

maybe in slow threads

no
now go back to solve captchas

Captcha timeout is what, 2 minutes? This thread is slow enough for most of us to be identified.

They don't need to use the user's captcha request, they can use Jow Forums's token verification request which is sent from Jow Forums's servers at the time the user submits a post to Jow Forums. So the time span is however long it takes Jow Forums to process a post (probably less than second).

Shit, I didn't realize they send a request to Google when you submit the post. I guess we really are fucked.

The chances any of you could work at Google was already super low because you don't have the intellectual capacity. The fact that Google knows that you spend your life browsing 4chin definitely seals the deal.

But moot works at google.

You're the only person in this thread who wants to work at google.

Does he still browse Jow Forums?

1. I never said I wanted to work for big G
2. Even if I wanted to, I'm pretty sure I wouldn't be the only one here.

>projecting your own insecurities on others while simultaneously making a hasty generalization likely for the sole purpose of garnering attention
laffo

Where the fuck did anyone say they would want to work at Google?
The problem here is that Google knows basically everything about your life and is in the business of building profiles to sell and/or "lose" to interested parties, like your government.