Website doesn't let you delete your account

>website doesn't let you delete your account
how the fuck is this legal?

Attached: 1519657942893.jpg (497x297, 32K)

Other urls found in this thread:

gdpr-info.eu/art-17-gdpr/
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_to_be_forgotten
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_body_mass_index
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate
twitter.com/NSFWRedditVideo

In Europe it isn’t legal anymore.
I don’t get why everyone is so mad about the GDPR, it’s not perfect but it helps a lot.

Nothing to hide nothing to fear.

No one cares about GDPR.
>b-b-ut you'll be banned from europe.
Literally no one cares.

>Nothing to hide nothing to fear.
it's my e-hentai account. I have everything to hide.

>In Europe it isn’t legal anymore.
citation?

pic for (You)

Attached: 1532475342965.jpg (399x370, 23K)

The rest of the world is rapidly adopting the same legislation, hopefully America doesn't and we migrate everything out of that Jewish hell hole

Attached: buss.jpg (564x500, 43K)

gdpr-info.eu/art-17-gdpr/

No one of you US Guys, yeah. But we don’t care about you aswell. At least smart people, most people would still cry when facebook would be banned in europe lol

That's since we'll before GDPR.
It's called the right to be forgotten.
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/Right_to_be_forgotten
Recently it came up in the news again. It's now clear that companies don't have to provide this service to everyone outside of the EU aswell to follow EU regulations.

I'm sure you could contact their support directly and ask.

>rock doesnt let you delete the words you etched into it
wtf how is the legal?

Attached: 1511057019216.jpg (600x600, 57K)

Yeah right. The accounts don't get deleted, they just get "deactivated"

>No one cares about GDPR.
Yet all sites admit to it. Sad.

that's illegal, so doubt it.

GDPR doesn't require anything to be deleted. It's much simpler to anonymize it. e.g. remove any link to your identity. That way they can keep their database in order and keep selling your info to advertisers, which is what this is all about. Advertisers don't really care for your specific personal data. They buy that shit in bulk.

Tippity top zozzle
That's what you get for browsing such filth

Attached: increasinglynervousman.png (411x548, 244K)

it's only illegal if it is personal information.

Ohhh saaaay cant you seee

Attached: DYSu9KOXkAYaU7_.jpg (1200x675, 129K)

i deleted my Microsoft account a couple of years back.

and then a couple of weeks ago I got a text message from Microsoft that said someone was trying to get into it. (more on text message later on)

I go to microshit website and try a password reset and it works (got a one time code to my cell phone)

I log into Microsoft account and now the creation date for the account is the same day that I recovered it.

Emails are gone but personal info is still there (and my fucking cell phone number which I used for 2factor authentication was still tied to the account)

Fuck Microsoft Fuck Satya Nadella. It's not deleted, it's just put into cold storage. I fucking chatted with a Microsoft customer support before I """""""""""""""deleted"""""""""""""" my account and they said it was permanent. But ALAS, it isn't.

You will see this more and more. The wording is now "deactivate" or "disable" your account. Never "delete".

if I could send myself a message 15 years ago, it would be "don't sign up for websites and don't make any unnecessary accounts"

My Facebook and instantgram account was the same thing a little while ago. I had seeminly deleted them, but I get an email many years later saying that i need to update my account info or something like that. And when I try to login it fails, but when i do password reset, it works and all content is gone except for my personal info and tied phone number.

Fuck facebook Fuck Mark Zuckerberg

>tying your sadpanda account to your real name
having a good laugh at your expense

How do they measure happyness?

Attached: 1539785584091.jpg (1280x868, 150K)

By the ddaaaawns (down's) early light
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_body_mass_index

Couldn't this be correlated to the price of the medication for citizens?

what does this have to do with happiness

What so proudly we hailed
(Scroll just right past the African countries until you get to the first supposedly non-shit Western country)
en.m.wikipedia.org/wiki/List_of_countries_by_intentional_homicide_rate

im not american, so what is the point of these?

Sue them, GDPR gives you a right to be forgotten, noncompliance is a serious issue. MS would probably settle to make the headache go away.
Inless you're outside of EU, in that case get fucked.

SHART IN MART

What's wrong with a high intentional homicide rate?

You know that includes lawful homicide too, right? Intentional homicide includes home owners killing burglars, cops killing bank robbers, etc.

why are you so possessive of data on other peoples' computers?