There are people who bought and paid full price for windows 10

>There are people who bought and paid full price for windows 10
why do these people exist? I also saw a chick build a pc and also buy bitdefender

Attached: 71zXA2YWB7L._SL1500_.jpg (1091x1500, 123K)

Other urls found in this thread:

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decimal_separator#Current_standards
bipm.org/en/publications/si-brochure/section5-3-4.html
twitter.com/NSFWRedditGif

Probably because not everyone is a thief, and some people want to do the right thing. I know, crazy, right?

> STOP LIKING WHAT I DON'T LIKE!

Attached: 47350872_10217991075552624_5415801555204964352_n.jpg (460x351, 21K)

200,000 rupees ($0,0001) have been deposited into your account

I bought it because I don't trust crackers

W-whats wrong with bitedfender?
Also, I've never bought a key in my life, I used to get free keys from work, but I quit a while back. Currently running an unactivated windows since a year and a half

I bought it when I switched to mac (from my work sadly) and couldnt figure out how to download it to a USB

Are you retarded?

Attached: 1522092066813.gif (250x250, 993K)

you racist motherfucker!

I bought it and used it on my build before MS tied activation codes to accounts, So when I broke my installation and had to reinstall windows I lost the key. I got a cheap eBay key to replace the old one.

I did this. But I certainly didn't buy that shitty Home version you posted.
I regret nothing.

Grow up, little guy.

why do retards use commas to represent decimals? its not used anywhere and certainly not in code.

In Europe we use decimals

t. Never took a calculus class

commas represent decimals in calculus? please tell me about your calculus 8 class

I would buy it if it wasn't so easy to pirate. Microsoft is doing it deliberately, they can still sell your data.

We use a comma because the multiplication operator is represented with a dot. It is not limited to calculus thought, I ve seen in all math related classes (algebra, statisitcs, discrete math, etc).

en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Decimal_separator#Current_standards
being ignorant makes you look retarded.

>finds wikipedia article to support shitty random use of a comma
lmao
>declared in 2003
lmao zoomer

>(((22nd General Conference on Weights and Measures)))

>200,000 rupees ($0,0001)
I make a lot more than that, jackass...

Also, not shilling Windows. Currently building a 12 node CEPH + OpenStack greenfield.

i bought mine desu

Attached: BC1042FF-8147-4629-B53B-88BCA31A81B6.png (1920x1080, 549K)

I stole a windows 10 pro key from my old job before I quit

>paying for spyware
the absolute state of wincucks

Full price isn't even the worst option. At least with a legit purchase you can be a good goy.

The worst is when people buy those fake $5 licenses which can stop working at any moment. You're basically giving some pajeet scammer money for something you can get for free.

i paid full price for win10 pro

but it's also a tax deduction so i don't give a fuck

i tell people to buy it or pirate it themselves when i build pc's for them. Everybody buys so far.

bipm.org/en/publications/si-brochure/section5-3-4.html
>>declared in 2003
>lmao zoomer
oh... so you're one of these kind who still uses retarded units like feet, mile, pound...
OK, guess there's no point further wasting my time on brainlets.

>oh... so you're one of these kind who still uses retarded units like feet, mile, pound...
ya keep using your jewish (((metric))) system

I'd trust crackes more than nu-Microsoft

>OpenStack
I hate that piece of shit and their incomplete and outdated docs with missing info.

200,000 rupees ($0,0001) have been deposited into your account

NEVER trust dem white devil bro

i still havent activated my windows 10 kek
using it for 2 years now

t. pajeet scammer

I'd never pay for Windows.

>downloading viruses on purpose because you're too poor to afford the real thing
Are you?

Retard

I am not a nigger thief.
Anyway, i got if for free when it was free to upgrade.

It's shareware. no need to pay. Why would you care for changing the wallpaper and customisation?

>incomplete and outdated docs with missing info.
Yeah, I'd agree with that. There is a KVM plugin for Kubernetes that I'd like to play with, but this is a prod deployment, so I'm not ready to deviate from normal.

>200,000
>not 2,00,000 or 2 lakh
If you want to shit on the street, at least do it properly.

I'd rather pay than be a subhuman like OP, windows comes free with the computer so it's not like it matters anyway, after that you can ignore their eula stupidity.