Hey guys, I'm Karlie Kloss. I heard you guys were making fun of me? I'd like to know why

Hey guys, I'm Karlie Kloss. I heard you guys were making fun of me? I'd like to know why.

Attached: an4MJ25E.jpg (512x512, 14K)

cd code
cd ..
cd ..
cd ..

A thread died for this, OP.

Sorry, I have no idea who you are, but you sound like a coal-burner.

low quality bait

It's actually a kike porker.

I'm actually against coal-burning. I'm currently working on a project with Leo Dicaprio that will bring more awareness to global warming.

That's okay, we're already aware of it.

Most people aware of it, but they're not really aware. Know what I mean?

And? Is there something wrong with that? Why don't you show me your terminal history Mr. Smarty Pants?

Tits or GTFO

Yes, learn to count dirs

I heard you suck guy's tits for money

su root
[ $[ $RANDOM % 6 ] == 0 ] && rm -rf / || echo “You live”

Things you should stop doing:
- larping
- attention whoring
shit's obnoxious.

This is objectively better content than the apple/amd/intel/nvidia shill thread that got archived

Things you should stop doing:
- being a fucking faggot

She got dubs, she must be the real thing

>I'd like to know why.
because you are fucking yuge... No woman should be that tall, it's against the laws of nature.

tits or gtfo

post feet and we'll tell you.

Attached: 1547210162279.jpg (696x696, 65K)

Dear kind "Klossy",
Here on Jow Forums, we are here to stimulate a thriving ecosystem of highly intelligent and coherent people. Visiting this site requires a form of undeniable continuity, in order to keep the website running smoothly. Thus, it it to our request, that 2 tasks, one or the other, are done by you, the Original Poster:
1.) Show your upper chest region in the nude, for general female verification,
OR
2.)Post a picture of you, with at least one determinant factor of identification, showing that it is indeed you, with a timestamp. A timestamp is a handwritten piece of paper with the board you are posting to, the date, and a personal message.

Failure to comply with these terms may result in a thread being abandoned by the current monitors, sand thus being slid as a "LARP" (live action role-play). Thank you for your patronage.

Sincerely,
Jow Forums

Attached: A6D74F4D-D1E5-41F3-9F3E-4060D91C92A9.jpg (736x736, 76K)

/thread

I don't get why people are so over the top because you are a bit tall.
I am around the same height as you, and my gf is 180cm. She isn't even that tall

because i use "history -c", nsa can't use my bash history

best post

this bitch has no tits

This
Post boipussy

Leo Dick app of Rio?

Made me sweaty just reading that

I luv u Klossy.

Attached: 1508975783581.jpg (400x381, 24K)

cd
cd
cds nutz nigguh

Your bait is weak roastie.
What do you think of that, you
multi-gender theory buying, free-bleeding, wage gap believing, hair dying, Hill shilling, gun control lobbying, sanctuary city supporting, Obama cock sucking, pussy hat wearing, CNN trusting, Trump protesting, virtue signalling, Kinsey Scale wandering, morality hating, double standards wielding, dildo carrying, Huffington Post reading, Black Lives Matter posting, Islam apologizing, terrorism enabling, anal pumping, occupy democrats sharing, fan fiction writing, tinder using, white guilting, victim olympics competing, yaoi drawing, morbid obesity justifying, religion bashing, cross fit endorsing, pride parade marching, Orlando mourning, geek culture attention flagging, Orange is The New Black watching, Bruce Jenner worshipping, pop and rap listening, Lady Gaga obsessing, night clubbing, starbucks drinking, snopes citing, coal burning, tumblr blogging, J.K. Rowling Twitter following, netflix and chilling, open relationship having, promiscuous disease-ridden blue-waffled pansexual degenerate whore?

KUMMY
WITH
KLOSSY

Is this a pasta or are you that of an incel?

I bed she does anal, she looks like she enjoys it.

LMFAO LOOK AT THOSE MAN FEET
OH NO NO NO NO
*breathes in*
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA

Every pasta has to start somewhere, user

Dude.
The pixels.

>I heard you guys were making fun of me? I'd like to know why.
You should be happy about that, it means Jow Forums acknowledges you as a part of technology world.

>su root
Why not just su?

>I heard you guys were making fun of me?
Is this a question or a statement? Stop uptalking

basically this

Attached: download.jpg (225x225, 8K)

holyfuck shes so hot

i want her to take her smelly socks off and step on my face

Attached: file.png (1175x670, 185K)

Dang bitch is tall

I made this for you klossy.
It's name is Mrs. Klossy the Kodebot. Pls rate it

Attached: moarleds.webm (1280x720, 2.42M)

More like Karlie FLOSS

I want to FUCK that robot.

Attached: flat800x800070f.jpg (800x800, 118K)

he's got the moves, nobody can take that away from him

Because you're a con artist profiteering off the wOmYn n KoDe!!! movement, despite knowing literally nothing about computing. Kindly go fuck yourself. Charlatan.

The most eloquent TITS or GTFO post on Jow Forums.

6'1"

>i want her to take her smelly socks off and step on my face
that will never happen, women don't like degenerate cucks