What (if any) custom ROMs does Jow Forums use?

What (if any) custom ROMs does Jow Forums use?

Attached: lineageos.jpg (830x460, 27K)

default samsung one. I tried to install lineage on my old s6 when I got an s9 but the touch screen didn't work and it eventually bricked itself when I tried to reflash it. I'm not going to try it on my s9 because I need a functional phone

Mobile uses on Jow Forums aren't able to figure out how to flash their device and just use stock.
The kind of people who can do it so in their rooms on their fission built pcs.

LineageOS on a Moto G 2013

Jewgle free LineageOS with MicroG

LineageOS on a ChinkMi. Guureeeitooooooo shitty wall will protec from mongorians.

MIUI hehehehe

LineageOS 15.1 on my Xiaomi Redmi Note 5.

s9 port on my s7 edge exynos.

>LineageOS 15.1 on my Xiaomi Redmi Note 5.
did you build it yourself ? there's no official rom and i can't imagine a Jow Forumsentleman using a pajeet-build rom

Or have a clue about what you're doing.

I think lineage15 is available for whyred ( redmi note 5 ) officially but you can build lineage16 yourself

I'm running syberia os on my redmi note 5, my build

Whyred is Redmi Note 5 PRO
Vince is Redmi Note 5

>Xiaomi

Attached: 1547455069930.png (454x531, 247K)

And this is exactly why I moved to iOS, you have to tinker with your device by unlocking the bootloader(voiding the warranty in some cases) and then install a rom to get rid of pathetic bloat, or because the stock rom is too low or because the stock rom fucks with your battery. I’m so glad I don’t have to deal with this anymore

Lineage Os 15 in my Mi 5, been using custom roms since 2011.

AOKP because the only other option now for the G4 Play are Pie-based ROMs which are nowhere near usable yet.

And yet people still jailbreak their iPhones all the time. Neither iOS nor Android is that impressive in its base form.

agreed, we need librem 5

Resurrection Remix

Is there a big difference?

Alexandr DevBase on my S9+ because it has encryption support
If you use an AOSP ROM on Samsung phones what the fuck is even the point of getting one when you lose all the features that set them apart

Openkirin lineageOS on my honor 6x. A little buggy but lots of control.

LineageOS on my last phone, I'm just rolling with stock motorola whatever on my new Moto G.

Ubuntu phone dead forever
Windows phone 10 had the best UI.

Android and iOS a shit. Why only the worst things win?

Bb10 nigger