What browser does Jow Forums use?

What browser does Jow Forums use?

Attached: 1200px-Chromium_11_Logo.svg.png (1200x1200, 155K)

Other urls found in this thread:

github.com/muslayev/icecat-win64
chocolatey.org/packages/icecat
twitter.com/SFWRedditImages

Install FreeDOS

Firefox

Chromium because Firefox wouldn't load my email

Qutebrowser

Vivaldi

Edge

I just use wget to fetch web pages and then I read them in a text editor

Still try to keep myself on Firefox

Ungoogled-Chromium with things that work better with a Chromium base, GNU IceCat with things that work better with a Firefox base.
I've found anything else to be vastly inferior to this setup

Mah nigga!

This is what Mozilla trannies don’t want you to see, their browser not only has shit UI but also uses more RAM than the most infamously RAM hungry browser of all time

Attached: 1ED1CF21-6AF8-4D6C-BF61-853716282D70.png (750x1334, 199K)

Vivaldi.

GNU Emacs

Attached: 1546857522123.png (398x468, 53K)

What's the problem with Chromium?

nc

The only JS-capable graphical browser anybody should be using

Attached: icecat.png (650x650, 177K)

i use chromium but i honestly dont know the difference of using chromium to just using google chrome, can someone explain to me the major differences between the two and why chromium is recommended on Jow Forums?

fuck off newfag

come on, just give me an honest answer, im genuinely willing to know what's better about it, it must be better, right?

Chromium is the open source version of Chrome with proprietary Google components removed. For instance, the former does not contain Adobe Flash bundled.

Still calls home to Gulag. Ungoogled-Chromium however, oo baby, that is one BITCHIN browser

IceCat

Internet explorer

I feel like Jow Forums x is faster in chromium as a native extension than using violentmonkey in Firefox. I'm not sure if it's placebo or not.

Tor and Chrome

Based. Mice are for fags.

ungoogled chromium

>no windows install
into the trash

Because it properly stores tabs. This isn't a bad thing.

Been using Firefox since Chrome removed the tab audio muting button flag. Pretty comfy, way better than it was a year or 2 ago.

Slow piece of shit desu

Opera masterrace

>using windows in 2019
into the trash

not using an email client.

chrome

Pic related on my main machine. I'm looking for a less CPU heavy alternative for an old laptop though.

Attached: FF65.0b11.png (620x338, 36K)

Was using waterfox, but it's falling behind in updates. Back to Safari for now.

I'd never use Firefox or Chrome because fuck you NSA, and chromium is a bit dodgy feeling.

Only negative to Safari is webms really. Its great otherwise.

The only browser worth using: Firefox

Redpill me on Brave browser.

firefox nightly

un-googled chromium

tell me why i shouldn't

This.

>being a commie in 2019
Hanging from noose you be

How do you update extensions? Is there an open source extension that checks the chrome store for updates to installed extensions?

No extensions
Nobody maintaining chocolatey repo on Windows

Attached: brave_browser-100732965-large.jpg (700x500, 56K)

Brave

Brave

Stunning

Give up, shill.

Ungoogled Chromium. Everything else is a botnet and Mozilla is a more untrustworthy company than even Google.
Fuck them

Lurk moar. There's even a chocolatey package.

Compile them yourself.

?

ungoogled chromium

Attached: chrome_UKdPdHBPHM.png (708x67, 6K)

Ungoogled Chromium is the only valid choice
fast and botnet free

test

Attached: waterfox.png (534x322, 17K)

>Again, a browser pretending to care about your privacy (archive) - We’re obsessed with protecting your privacy. That’s why we’ve made Waterfox Private Browsing more powerful than the others., when in fact Waterfox does nothing whatsoever to protect it and actually spies on you almost as much as Firefox (archive) (it made 109 unsolicited requests upon my run of it). The more powerful private browsing mode is a sham as well - anyone caring about their privacy will not rely on this but install essential privacy addons, so his deceptive claims are designed to lure in newbies only. Therefore this slimy dev and his "creation" can be safely ignored.

I love phoning.

Attached: wfox.png (1280x1150, 230K)

Mozilla has multi account containers and tracking cookies blocked by default. It also has webrender to deliver faster performance on desktops. You shouldn't use a worse and less privacy focused browser because of fucking politics.

the only extensions i use is uMatrix and vimium and i update them manually

How do you update them?

I use IE (or whatever it is called), Firefox, and Chrome. Each has their own uses and flaws. If I could only use one it would be chrome just for the functionality. Firefox has always been dope.

>github.com/muslayev/icecat-win64
>chocolatey.org/packages/icecat
No idea if legit or runs well but its chocolatey approved so it probably just werks

Mozilla and their unsolicited ads can suck my big meaty dick. I wouldn't trust them with one dollar anymore

>not using a email client

git clone and import in chromium

>Ungoogled chromium less privacy oriented than a browser that phones home almost every UI interaction.

Just use icecat if you want the look without the botnet. You don't have to suffer the auto updating begging either, that only exists to circumvent your userjs with renamed settings. Phoning home, self-repair and pocket are not necessary for anyone who doesn't have Ask Toolbar.

Gee that sounds fun

Attached: kys.jpg (697x768, 84K)

*mating press you*

>install free as in freedom browser
>cant watch and copyright protected videos
just nuke the internet and start over, also nuke america

Hot

>things that work better with a Chromium base
so everything
>things that work better with a Firefox base
so nothing

I stopped using Mozilla because of the diversity ADs

>fags
I'm gay and I use qutebrowser; this is an inaccurate statement.

jewgle chrome. help me Jow Forums I have boomer tier knowledge of computers but I do know that kikes are tracking me

Attached: 1456600087045.jpg (515x515, 50K)

Do you wear high socks?

switched from usual firefox to chromium ungoogled recently
I can't fucking believe how fast it is

Iridium

Jow Forums x is sluggish on my machine compared to just using the on site settings

unironically #metoo
Core 2 Duo with 8GB RAM.

Nop. Some old games work better with a Firefox base.
[spoiler]Otherwise you're completely right. Especially with the file-picker situation. Even if, god forbid, I was using a GTK based DE, I'd try to snag KDE's file-picker any way I can. Fuck GNOME, that's all.[/spoiler]

On site settings are trash though.

Ungoogled Chromium if you can be arsed to manually install your plugins. (Not hard)

If you are a brainlet,

Iridium Browser
Falkon
Sphere Browser

Don't bother with the rest, if you want something that feels and looks like chrome.

Firefox v56

That's really odd considering Firefox blows chrome out of the water in every JavaScript benchmark out there

Ungoogled Chromium

Ncsa mosaic

shitvaldi represent!

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-14 at 1.04.40 PM.png (903x828, 249K)

>needing to install something else in order to install something
into the bin it goes.

>forcing every program to ship with its own installer that puts files into nonstandard locations and *pray* that it comes with a competent uninstaller that removes everything
Time to run ccleaner again hope this cleans my registry :^)

I prefer to use Google Chrome, but I use whatever's installed on my victim's box

Features > open source

Attached: Screen Shot 2019-01-14 at 11.12.34 AM.png (2553x1430, 814K)

Firefox with add-ons (everything else)
Chromium with none (work/emails)

>email client not using

>Firefox with add-ons (everything else)

Attached: 1522206973500.jpg (645x729, 49K)

Internet explorer

Fury cocks is a spyware, so don't use that one.

Attached: Untitled.jpg (473x46, 11K)

implying chrome does not
implying google did not massively improve memory usage
implying ff is in ANY way better than chromium

You are like communist, you know its bad, but you still love it