What was Jobs thinking when he left this fag in charge?

What was Jobs thinking when he left this fag in charge?

Attached: C803FC2B-354F-4991-90E0-AD27455B558B.jpg (800x599, 48K)

Other urls found in this thread:

youtube.com/watch?v=MKJjLwMUPJI
twitter.com/NSFWRedditImage

He'd be dead and it wouldn't matter

ACID DUDE DROP IT

>I hope he won't get soft on me and show the sheep any compassion.

>He’s a marketing guy so he knows how to get some bread

He literally doomed the company when he fired Forstall. Its hard to like Apple now, but there software is still good. They’re running on fumes from all the great people who used to work there.

>implying jobs didn't want apple to fail after he died

this, it is the only way to proof the world that he actually was a genius

>set up his company for failure so his reign is remembered as the golden age of Apple
Truly a visionary.

>"hey remember that time you fired me from my own company then asked me to come back? well iv got some great new ideas"

Attached: 1517239917365.jpg (480x360, 10K)

He was manipulated

Attached: bill.jpg (607x347, 51K)

"Let's see if that parable about Xerox I spoke of back in the NeXT days actually holds some water"

Jobs wasn't an idiot and NeXT is proof of that. I wouldn't be surprised if he fucked them on purpose.

Opengl was just deprecated. An industry standard api that everyone who wasn't making (((AAA))) games was using. That was simple straight forward and even gave a apple a piece of the gaming pi.
They just killed it one day out of nowhere. And the got away with it. Apple can burn.

topkek

There is plenty of evidence that Jobs was gay, never lived with his 'wife' and died of AIDS, I dont know why EVERYONE wants to hide/suppress this. The fact that Tim Cook is gay and unqualified is the only plausible reason that Jobs picked him.

We all know who the real Apple CEO should be.

Attached: Jon_Schwartz.jpg (398x294, 9K)

Dumbfucks praise me like a god after I scammed them

iTODDLERS BTFO

Attached: 1522802636674.gif (540x304, 1.86M)

based

>What was Jobs thinking when he left this fag in charge?
"BLARGH im ded"

Should have put "I got the loot, Steve!"

Dildos

He couldn't leave Ive in charge but hard fired most of the decent execs.

>What was Jobs thinking when he left this fag in charge?

He said "Who sucks my dick first, gets the job"... The rest is history.

Next CEO when?

>Next CEO when?
when this one dies of aids, but sadly there is medication to keep him alive forever now...

Then Ives would have been in charge...

checkmate steve

Attached: 1539127998094.png (487x436, 89K)

>why
There two issues here, first, I honestly think it was subconscious not to appoint someone who would outshine him, its human nature. Jobs would have NEVER let anyone who he regarded as top-dog alpha threat wander around apple when he was there in the first place. Its no surprise, there was no obvious successor in-place when he went. tbf, it was obv. to all Cook was a bean counter ('Tims not a product guy') - maybe Jobs just thought, safe pair of hands and shit.
Annndddd.. second, Jobs was actually a difficult act to follow, and, Apple were at the peak of their success. Its Manchester Utd/Alex Ferguson syndrome, its all not so easy. But no argument, Cook was, hands-down, wrong choice. Not sure only other obv. candidate (Ives) been any better, but maybe not so fucking dull.

based and redpilled.

this is dumb. who would rather get a goddamn pump implanted into his body rather than take a daily dose of pills?

1. I need to set someone in charge.
2. Preferably a fag.

jobs didn't appoint him it's the board's job to choose a CEO

youtube.com/watch?v=MKJjLwMUPJI

more like the fag lobbied Jobso and his protege Forstall out
He clearly knows shit about what makes Apple good, because memes aside, Apple used to offer very solid stuff, and not just luxury pink glorified chink phones