OnePlus is crushing Apple’s iPhone dream in India

>In 2018, Apple Inc in India witnessed the stuff that nightmares are made of.

>iPhone sales in India fell nearly 50% year-on-year last year. The company sold just 1.7 million smartphones in 2018 as compared to 3.2 million in 2017, according to data from Hong Kong-based Counterpoint Research.

>A major factor behind iPhone’s poor performance was the increase in competition in the premium smartphone segment, said Tarun Pathak, associate director at Counterpoint, citing the meteoric rise of OnePlus as a game-changer.

>As Apple lost ground in the over $400 (Rs28,310) price band, OnePlus clocked its highest ever shipments in a quarter in the three months ending September 2018, pushing the overall smartphone average selling price (ASP) in the online space to $166 from $156 in the year prior. The Shenzhen brand holds over 37% of the premium smartphone segment in India now.

What went wrong?

Attached: 320px-Flag_of_India.svg.png (320x213, 6K)

>Pajeets are poor
more news at 11

Pajeets are gaining access to the internet at an astronomical rate. If Apple doesn't capture this market then they will be dethroned very quickly.

It says right in the text what went wrong. The average selling price for phones in India is only $166 and the cheapest iphone is 5x that.

People got fucked a couple times by Apple then find out ranjeets redmi note 3 pro has served him well, slowly trends change

You can't pay the idiot tax if you don't have enough money

Based and mumbaipilled

>buying 1000 whore hours or one iPhone with access to the Indian gay scene

hmmm... seems like Pajeets are not faggots after all and know their priorities

Based

Attached: IMG_1454.jpg (289x174, 10K)

oneplus is crushing apple's dreams everywhere
the chinks finally btfo the jews

Apple is unpopular in India, but that doesn't stop Winjeets from claiming otherwise

iPOOJEETS BTFO

Attached: 1530385588242.gif (500x491, 376K)

based

BASED

based

s-someone please stop him!

why contain it?

Fuck off, you bastard gay

Pajeet ifags are dying off

Attached: EB141AD8-9912-4AAC-B88B-E225BC1C488D.jpg (808x448, 112K)

Like this is a good thing. Fuck apple and fuck chink spy phones

Second hand Apple used to be more popular in India.

Based

Say what you want about India, but they sure love to tinker around with their phones, so iPhones don't work for them.

Poodroid is literally their national pride. Of course they would prefer chinkphones packed with the Google OS over Apple.

source my ass

gtfo n00b

I'm not Indian at all and I like Oneplus. I bought the 1, flipped the 2, and will probably buy the 7 if something happens to my current phone.

Extreme Chinese competition and india becoming more and more online

>what went wrong
Falling for chinkshit

Baste

every smartphone must be destroyed for militarising and murdering millions of people.