Can we cure cancer by replacing cancerous cells with molecular machines?

Can we cure cancer by replacing cancerous cells with molecular machines?

Attached: 1.jpg (720x471, 50K)

first you'd have to be able to identify and single out cancerous cells

Well then, why not just replace ALL cells with machines?
There, I just solved cancer. I'll take the Noble Prize now please.

nanobots

cells are machines you god damn retard

>Can we cure cancer by replacing cancerous cells with
Yes. If you can specifically targets cancerous cells than yes you can cure cancer. That's the difficult part.

I'm talking about machines like the one on OP's pic related you god damn retard.

nanomachines son

THEN JUST TARGET EVERYTHING AND REPLACE ALL OF THEM WITH HEALTHY CELLS

That's just phage. They're everywhere already, and the Soviets were intensively researching them, but ever since the fall of the wall they've not been looked as a variable option. They infect just like viruses because they are viruses, and it's just more profitable to go the pharmacological route.

Cancer is never going away. It's a fundamental "flaw" in how our body applies its own aging. Remove cancer and we will not be human anymore.

>with molecular machines
That's literally what cells are.

How about we re-engineer the molecular machines we already have to not get cancer?

this is the cancer that's killing Jow Forums

That's factually incorrect: malignant neoplasm are the result of mutations that alters the auto-destruction mechanism (PCD) which is encoded in every single healthy cell. Cancer is actually going away. I believe we will be able to successfully eradicate most cancers with immunotherapy in this century, at least in first world countries.

Posthumanism isn't that easy

But it's the only solution though.
It's impossible to cure cancer in any other way because of how complex and dynamic it is, therefore the only solution is to just DESTROY EVERYTHING and replace it with good ones.

Just like NANOmachines that cure everything in CRYSIS ?

Immunotherapy has been a good option on paper, and sometimes in practice. The problem is that you need to hinder self-recognition mechanisms, and that can cause you to form anibodies for healthy organs. This is a problem during therapy, and can be a bother after treatment is successful (since you'll have antibodies for certain organs).

Better than being dead, though.

You can kill them and make a new baby, yes

there is nothing wrong with cancer. just leave it alone and you'll be fine

Would the nanomachine enter my bloodstream and start shooting up the cancer cells like a game of Asteroid? How skilled is the player controlling it?

You hire chinks or japs. Put a beatmania interface, watch cancer drop like flies.

Attached: 1486430700_3Q-AHPy96fikLL-j1pth-iMsE_dak8RwM8JlHrOBod0.jpg (358x766, 72K)

>give dna of healthy cell
>inject nanobots into cancer and compare dna with healthy dna
>????
>profit

While the DNA is in chromatin form? Assuming the nanobot could restore chromatin to its unfolded state and back with 0 risk on healthy cells, what prevents the nanobot from nuking every cell in mitosis it encounters? What if it also accelerates apoptotic mechanisms on cells with short, but functional, lifespans?