Ivılıvı mvnıvm nımıvm vını mvnımınvm ımmınvı mınımvm edition

ıvılıvı mvnıvm nımıvm vını mvnımınvm ımmınvı mınımvm edition

>Not sure what public trackers are all about?
The mission of /ptg/ is to promote the highest possible standards of tracker service by providing members with opportunities for professional development, by recognizing technical competence through examinations and by advancing the interests of its members.

>Have a question?
- FAQ pastebin.com/thLgSkNE
- WIKI wiki.installgentoo.com/index.php/Private_trackers
- PYRAMID uploadir.com/u/pdmhcfez
- TEN CURRY COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/dBbdE73M
- TEN NEON COMMANDMENTS pastebin.com/raw/Ud2pGYaE

Use as a link to find the /ptg/ thread.

Remember the following:
>Staff occasionally read these generals and have posted here before.
>This is a thread for educational purposes only. Don't offer or ask for invites.
>Staff may pretend to be normal users asking for invites and when you invite them, they ban you for inviting strangers.

Previous:
NEWS:
previous op was a faggot

Attached: 9qfKemv.png (1600x1118, 718K)

Other urls found in this thread:

reddit.com/r/deezer/comments/9n3xg6/deezloader_alpha_latest_version_download10102018/
youtube.com/watch?v=GroA4-jxjAY
iptorrents.com/signup.php
twitter.com/SFWRedditVideos

PRIVATE TRACKER KEKS

I downloaded this file that had a couple albums on it.
If I were to delete some songs, will that fuck up the torrent and stop me from seeding?

another day another 0mb uploaded to life

Egyptians ate cats, not curry
>missing PHD
>missing BLU
>missing IPT
>missing MAM
>missing HDT
>missing BTN
>missing HoneyHD

fuck off again nigger

yeah are you fucking retarded

yes, but you can redownload the torrent and select which files you want to seed

This wont increase how much I downloaded, right?

>4channel

what does HDbits have that I can't get on btn/ptp?

wtf are these?

curry trackers

what trackers should I go for next?

Attached: 1525895166873.png (214x208, 13K)

you've got all the curry you can handle already

Marked

but my names Brian

Bib/MAM

what the actual fuck

what happened to the chinese trackers

fuck off no one cares

idk, ourbits and ttg are dead
m team and u2 are up tho

>bragging while redacting

What is the worst that happens?

Not like a sysadmin will take the time to search how many torrents you are seeding and ban you just for this thread.

Fuck nigger people post their own username and emails in this thread and never get blocked.

thanks

not bragging my friend, just curious what else trackers I should go for

What is the new easiest way to reach PTP?

Fuckers cut the GGn bridge when I was 99% done crossing it

buying an invite and snitching on the person who sold it to you.

So this just means there's no one downloading, right? Ratio has yet to go up for anything I've got for the past day. It's the same for the rest of my list.

Attached: s.jpg (462x317, 24K)

I wonder which pt's RMS is in. I wonder if he is in kg.

>reeedacted

Attached: 1525306535192.png (399x394, 130K)

There is no easy or hard way, the only way is Red

It obviously will retard

>buying an invite and snitching on the person who sold it to you

I'll take cum gallons for $200 Alex

not if he disables the file he doesn't have and then rechecks

>doesn't post what album or songs

How the fuck should I know retard?

Why the hate? this doesn't seem bad ?

rev up your bitcoin wallet and buy your way in like a true patrician

>family comes home
>go from 5mb/s to >1mb/s with occasional drops
>free leech done in 24 hours
im not going to make it

Why should it though? I have the files right there, I don’t see why it needs to replace them

I think we might be getting raided by /lit/ right now.

enable QoS for bittorrent traffic

Attached: .jpg (396x482, 30K)

why is OPS a fucking ghost town there is nobody downloading anything

maybe because the tracker is a fucking scam ran by scc cucks?

Why do you think?

Attached: oops2.png (175x209, 13K)

not sure if REEdacted bait or genuine OPS complainer ~~

Attached: 5TGeXw.png (150x202, 30K)

desu it's okay to not like redacted but incredibly foolish to pretend OOPS is better

“Men build too many walls and not enough bridges.”

Attached: 1531415458468.png (989x989, 853K)

OOPS! is worse than nostream ever was, neon

What % of RED consists of bandcamp trash?

13,856 out of 838,725 torrents have the freely.available tag

That's 1.65%

Also if you search freely.available most of the results have lots of highly specific tags and are from the same genres. This can tell you that those uploaders are actually interested in that kind of music. You can see just a few low effort uploads where freely.available is the only tagged. Should be a rule against that imo.

90%

Now the question is what % of bandcamp torrents have the freely.available tag, since if you put that tag at first you reduce considerably the number of autosnatches

That's not true. The genre tags besides freely.available have much more of an effect on how many snatches you do or don't get.

yeah because everyone makes sure to tag their uploads, right?
pure neon

probably not even 5%
ignore the ridf all up in this thread

why lie

ptg: sucking dick for internet points edition

About 68.34%

Not lying. I mean, I get it. Your shitty tracker is under attack. Time to get defensive! You think OOPS is shit? That must mean you have Zed's dick in your mouth. Not that you think it's hilarious anyone would defend the pathetic band of rejects that couldn't even keep SCC up. No matter how hard you try to meme it nobody is ever going to love your curry tracker. You have a better chance of losing your virginity than you do making apooloo's leftovers appetizing. You can force the bandcamp meme as hard as you want but nobody even cares. It's futile.

Anyway I uploaded a couple of freely.available things here and there and I got about 5-6 autosnatchers. 7-8 is avg. So it's not bad at all. Unless you're on a 10gigabit box or some shit anything above 4 autosnatchers isn't going to get you that much more upload. Could actually work out worse for you.

Attached: lmao.png (131x60, 2K)

Get in here

Best tracker for memes?

i love

chicago kukc

>qBittorrent
>seeding

It's quite possible there's no one downloading. Unless you're on a new or popular torrent you can go months without anybody else snatching it.
But qBittorrent is also utter shit at peering. It will sit there STALLED while uTorrent 2.2.1 finds peers.

NICE TRY RETARD THAT'S TRANSMISSION

Could someone check if the new Trinity twin pack (They Call Me Trinity / Trinity Is Still My Name) released by Hen's Tooth is on HDB or PTP? I can only find the dubbed uncut and a German BD which looks rather bad.

>2019
>not on hdb

Continuavano a chiamarlo Trinità 1971 1080p BluRay DD2.0 x264-ILWT has the original Italian audio and was recently upped but no fucking idea what the source is.

That should be it then, thank you very much! Maybe I can request it somewhere. Do you happen to know if the first one has also been upped? The original title is 'Lo chiamavano Trinità'.

Just the ESP and GER sources so not what you want.

Damn, guess I'll have to wait or buy it myself. Thanks again, you really helped me out.

You’re telling me to get into PTP, I need an HDB account, which requires a Bibliotik, which requires Bb or RED?
First of all, who needs bibliotik when you have a library or libgen. It must be a fucking bitch to get into hdb

You just need RED to get into PTP. You're not going to get into HDB using anything right now except an invite from another user.

Oh no! What do I upload now?

Attached: better php action transcode.png (268x30, 2K)

ptp isn't even worth it, duder
all the goodest movies end up on lesser/public sites
don't stress about that cuck site

Anyone think PTP will recruit on GGN again? Or is it worth the plunge and upload 500 bandcamp onto red

>upload 500 bandcamp onto red
you can do this with a script, my neon
you'd be done very quickly and soon on ptp
if some of your uploads were shit then redcuck staff wouldn't know for a few days so your ptp is in the clear
fuck red btw

First I like PT's.
PT's have the need to limit their swarm size (member limit), so I could imagine he argues that in theory a public is better suited for the task of sharing.
But that is only from the theoretical and technical perspective, I've no idea what his practical decisions are.

what classifies as a shit upload? Just spam uploads? Can you get banned for uploading bad bandcamp stuff?

How to get into bakabt?

Upload with shit spectrals. Even on one single track. If you report it as lossy web you'll be fine. It does mean you need to check every single track of every upload though. I made a script to generate images for every track so I can quickly detect the shit ones shortly after I upload them and take action.

interview on #bakabt-invites@rizon, it's pretty easy as long as your not a retarded third worlder.

>implying implications
I don't seed after downloading btw :^)

Thanks user. I'm asking because AB is now dead in Russia.

What tf are ratios?

I wonder what user meant by this.

Attached: epic.png (1419x698, 36K)

Just saying that being an Encoder at Secret Cinema opens up a secret forum with an HDB thread there

fuck off scab

Why the fuck do I have to submit my life story just to download some anime holy fuck

So that the admins may attain sexual arousal. They walk a less-trodden path that exists between living and non-living. Physical and non-physical. They are the animated corpses that feed on the living - vampires of human dreams and memories. Your happiness, tears, sadness, joy, friendships, enemies, betrayal, love, and hate sustain them and stimulate their unfeeling necro flesh.

Attached: god_hand.png (490x750, 679K)

>tfw 81 percentile data downloaded on red

Attached: __original_drawn_by_chano_hinano__bfad105d536787bb01f39a12d14a20d7.jpg (1448x2048, 689K)

>1GB downloaded

Hello fellow 4channers! I’m new here, just a kid that loves memes and music. I’m looking to download some popular music without paying for it. What’s a good website for that? Can you give me an invite?

reddit.com/r/deezer/comments/9n3xg6/deezloader_alpha_latest_version_download10102018/

Get a free deezer account and put it in this program/app. You can download all the songs you want for free. Now fuck off and never come back to this thread again you faggot.

Youtube, here's your invite: youtube.com/watch?v=GroA4-jxjAY

Radical! But I’m hoping to get an invite to one of the tracker gangs. Preferably one that operates within the geographic boundaries of the United States.

There are no US-based private trackers. You would have to be stupid to operate one in the jurisdiction of the FBI and DMCA.

iptorrents.com/signup.php

Haha, who said anything about the FBI

F*CK IVILIVI